6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    1-DSC01017.JPG
    1-DSC00872.JPG
    20130814_191713.jpg
    934689_10151777628928139_1741418399_n..jpg
    1-DSC00749.JPG

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from boscokid:

Old post. I don't care - it deserves to be bumped .
    Made a 35 mile drive to Linfield to check this place out and couldn't have been happier. Well maintained machines, great atmosphere, good food, cold beer, change machine! Not sure what else people would want.
    TOM was in top shape and a joy to play, I daydream about going back soon. First time I ever played WCS and found it played nicely. METLE looks like it just came out of the box. MB looks and plays beautiful
    Minor disappointment that WH20 and TZ were turned off but so many good machines there being two down is not a deal breaker
    One small complaint ( and i feel like an ass even bringing it up) is the Centaur tilt setting is so sensitive it tilted away 2 balls without me even moving the table. Haha - 25 cents down the tubes. Not sure if its intentionally set like that, but as is it should be labeled "for display purposes only" and the coin slot taped up
    Thanks Jay for making Pincrossing happen!

Thanks for the support! We had everything turned off for our Project Pinball tournament this weekend with the potential for inconsistent play. Kiss was actually fully wokring Sat morning but we left it off since it wasn't on our bank list. WH20 is down right now but I hope to have fixed tomorrow evening.

Centaur is definitely setup for competitive play with a tight tilt setting. It will tilt through to a second ball as well if nudged too hard as the ball drains. Next time you are in the area let me know and I'll throw a bunch of credits on there for you

When it comes to the menu, I personally like the pulled pork, buffalo shrimp, grilled cheese and the wings the best. The burgers and fries also get good reviews. The menu has a lot of stuff on it so it helps to know what to order.

For craft beer selection there are only few places in the area that can come close IMO. They do a good job updating their online beer menu if you ever want to see what is currently on tap: http://railroadstreet.com/BeerList/beermenu.aspx

-Jay

7 months later
    #52 4 years ago

Can't wait to check this place out. I live in pottstown and will be stopping by tonight. Where is the link with the list of pins?

#53 4 years ago

Current linuep:
    ACDC LE
    LOTR
    Metallica LE
    MB
    SS
    TAF
    ToM
    TZ
    WH2O
    Embryon
    Indianapolis 500
    Kiss,
    Meteor,
    Galaxy,
    TSPP,
    SM

TWDLE this upcoming Sat only: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpaparty-twdle-by-libertypinclub-228

However, tonight is league night. They have a decent amount of people in the league and while I'm sure they would let you play some, any other night would likely be better.

#54 4 years ago

Awesome lineup! How do I join the league? When does a new one start?

#55 4 years ago

Lobster Grilled Cheese FTW

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Diesel2627:

Awesome lineup! How do I join the league? When does a new one start?

I'm not sure. I unfortunately don't play in the league. The OP of this thread, Jay, runs Pincrossing and the league. I'm sure if you messaged him on here he would eventually get back to you. However, if you go tonight you could just talk to him. He's also there quite a bit on the weekends as well. The event this Saturday is open for anyone to attend, and you would be able to meet more or less everyone in the league and get a feel for what the competition is like.

You could also get a hold of him on FB as well:
    https://www.facebook.com/Pincrossing

#57 4 years ago

We have an option for league visitors to participate so I would definitely recommend you stop by and check it out for yourself if you are interested. Our next full season will start in March. We are about 1/3 female and are family friendly so feel free to bring anyone you think might have fun playing some pinball : )

#58 4 years ago

Thanks for the info. I am going to try and stop by on Saturday

#59 4 years ago

Stopped by today. Pretty awesome all of the onus were in great shape and played great. Awesome beer list too. Worth making a trip to.

#60 4 years ago

Brought the wife and kid over tonight. The place was packed. Most of the machines were being played by kids. Very fun to watch. And the 1st time my kid played pinball. He was more interested in putting money in then machine and pulling he shooter but he liked it n

image.jpg
    3 months later
    #61 4 years ago

We visit as often as life/work/etc permit. The food is amazing, the pins are tip-top and the bartenders are sexy as hell - every last one of them. It's a 20 min ride through the woods for us when the #^%N bridge is open; 90 mins of fighting with the GPS the first time it was closed. Certainly know the area better now.

I know this isn't the only thread but I'm bumping it just because I'm obsessed with business plans that both make money and involve pinball. To live closely enough to support a couple of them is a treat.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 15.45
    Gameroom - Decorations
    KAHR.US Circuits
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 23.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 17.50
    Hardware
    Pinball Haus
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Led
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside