(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#396 5 years ago

First pinball show i have ever attended but i dont see how a pinball show could get any better than this. The Holiday Inn was the perfect place to have this show, everything was convenient, restrooms, food, bar etc and its a very clean facility also. Big thanks to Chuckwurt for making this happen and a big thanks to everyone who shared their games as well. I got to play a lot of games that ive never played before that ive always wanted to play. I had one of the best times that ive ever had and I didn’t want to leave. Im already looking forward to next year!

#398 5 years ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

I talked to a lot of the attendees who had been to many other shows and they mostly said this was just a great show and their favorite by far. Everyone commented that there were a ton of machines with lots of variety and most importantly you weren’t waiting forever to play them. Great job Chuckwurt on laying this thing out to just the right levels. Not an easy thing to do!
    Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this! I had a blast and met some really fantastic people...Erik, Jerry, Scott, Andy, and great to meet Greg and Zach. Just so many solid people that were part of this this event.

Agree 100% and im not just saying it to make Chuckwurt feel good either. This show was top shelf all the way. I honestly cannot think of one thing that needs improved upon. I had one of the best times of my life tonight!

4 months later
    #539 4 years ago

The new website looks great. Marking my calendar now for when the tickets go on sale so i don't forget!

#549 4 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Family and I are every excited about the show this year!!!

Not just saying this because Chuckwurt is my friend but this show is just awesome in every way. For someone to put together such a big event like this and it be so perfect the very first year is amazing to me. I had so much fun that i didn't want to leave.

4 months later
    #590 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

This year's show is a little over 2 months out.
    Tickets info @ Pincinnati.com.
    We will have 2 new t-shirt designs this year, and the first is designed by local artist/rockstar Evan Wolff. First run will be black tee with white print.
    $20 or $25 with ship (US). Limited numbers, PM me to order.[quoted image]

Hey thats Metallica, Eriks favorite game!

#595 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Dipsy Doodle just didn't fit.

Thank God!

1 month later
    #614 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Well the games are cool. The most important thing is seeing some fellow pinheads. I'm kinda disappointed CSI is not in the line up. I would be even more upset if my fellow pinhead @whodey did not make it. That's a show to me. Just good times beer and pinball people.

Pretty sure that I'm gonna be able to make it buddy. Looking forward to hanging with you too!

1 month later
    #751 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Somebody come get these games![quoted image]

You need a semi!

#753 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Picking this up Wednesday[quoted image]

That should be perfect

1 week later
    #823 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Dude you should totally hit the pool with 20 screaming children! who-dey better get his down quick so my wife can take this nightmare over!

Holy sh*t you ain't kidding about the screaming kids in the pool lol. They were LOUD! The show is awesome just like it was last year, thanks to everyone involved that helped make it happen. I got to hang out with my awesome buddy Gunnut40 from Kentucky, my other great friends that live near me, and i got to meet RWH who is a great Bengals fan and a super cool guy, cant wait to have him over to the house for some pinball soon. It was a great day that i hated to see end and im already looking forward to next year!

The only thing missing was Greg Bone who i was hoping to see. You better have your ass there next year Greg. You’re only 1.5 hours away from Cincinnati so no excuses next year buddy!

8 months later
    #885 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Damn and only our third, sucks I was really looking forward to it but there is a bright side here it's coming back in 2021!

It's ok Russ just get in your car and drive to my house and I will kick your ass all nite long in pinball just the same as I would in Pincinnati. Same goes for you too Gunnut you hillbilly scrub!

1 month later
    #892 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Anticipated, but still sad Erik. I’ll make plans to be out for 2021. I’ll just crash at Who-Dey’s so I can whoop on whoever attends the after party.

Sounds awesome. I’ll have my Halloween pin done by then too, so perhaps I’ll lug it out.

You are welcome to stay at my place anytime Colsond for real. I am about 40 minutes north of Pincinnati. I will also be retired soon so my work will not be constantly screwing my life up much longer at all and believe me that is a great thing! I have 7 games and a Super Chexx though so come on down!

Pincinnati is a great pinball show!

#895 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Terry you need to stay the whole weekend in 2021. No excuses, play like a champion!

I do think I will probably get a room for sure. I dont know about playing like a champion though. I will probably play more like Gunnut40 does.

1 month later
    #898 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Might even enter the tourney. Who knows

Dude please stop your drunk posting! That's the funniest shit I've ever heard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.