(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1182 2 years ago

After tons of changes and things coming and going, I finally know my accurate list of what games ill i am bringing

Led Zeppelin Pro, available
    Led Zeppelin Premium available
    Beatles available
    Mandalorian Pro available
    Mandalorian Pro available

Godzilla pro, sold
    Godzilla Premium, sold
    Godzilla premium, sold
    Jurassic Park Home Pin, sold
    Jurassic park Home pin, sold

Playfield Glass, I have 20 sheets of standard and 7 sheets of widebody

Toppers, Stranger Things, TMNT
    Side Armor, Mandalorian, Munsters
    Shooter Rods, stranger things, deadpool

Inner art, DP, JP, TMNT, IM, Elvira, and a couple others

If there is something you want from this list, let me know, as you can tell, stuff is preselling

#1277 2 years ago

We’re ready

9ADE5E80-4194-4504-BA47-270B5FFC6D32 (resized).jpeg9ADE5E80-4194-4504-BA47-270B5FFC6D32 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #1433 2 years ago

Zach did a nice walk through video of the show

10 months later
    #1522 1 year ago

I’ll have at least 12 sterns available. I already have the first 6

2 rush pro
    2 rush premium
    2 godzilla premiums

The above games will be for sale

I will also have 2 James Bond pro and 2 James Bond premiums available to play but not for sale at this time, hope to change that

#1524 1 year ago

Tilt line up currently is
    3 james bond pro
    3 james bond premium
    2 godzilla premium
    2 rush pro
    2 rush premium
    2 tmnt pro
    2 tmnt premium

As of right now, the Bond's will not be for sale, but everything else is

Added 17 months ago:

godzilla premiums spoken for

2 weeks later
    #1537 1 year ago

Tilts current line up

Bond Pro x 3
    Bond Premiuum x 3
    Godzilla premium x 2
    tmnt pro x 2
    tmnt premium x 2
    rush pro x 2
    rush premium x 2
    mando pro with topper
    mando premium with topper
    deadpool premium
    godzilla pro

I will try to squeeze another if i can

1 week later
    #1587 1 year ago

Godzilla premium show game now available. previous buyer can no longer make the show and I wont ship show games. Ill be opening the box up at the show, game is 9k

IF you dont have a mandalorian and after the topper reveal you now want one, this is the shop. I have a pro and premium model that will be set up and each will have a topper

other games available, godzilla pro, rush pro and premium, and tmnt pro and premium

#1614 1 year ago

Just finished loading up, we cant wait to see you all. Eric puts a lot of work to make this a great show. We are doing something different with our area and we hope that you like it. see you soon

#1627 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

He’s literally going to be almost blocking the front door. You won’t be able to get past him without buying.

Erik must get a small percentage of his sales, lol.

Love the fudge guy, great snacks and super nice guy

#1639 1 year ago
    Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Alright, you guys have my attention. For a first timer like myself, what's the skinny on the booze situation? I'll bring or provide whatever I need to. I want to have a good time, and make sure folks I meet do as well. Coolers, liquor, beers? What's permitted and what's not? I don't want to be caught short handed.

First rule about Pincinatti. We dont talk about where the drinks come from

Second rule, enjoy pinball

#1789 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone that stopped by and chatter with us at the booth. We had a blast, even in the dark, lol

Felt so bad for Erik with the power issue (for those that dont know, the power was out half of saturday due to a transformer or something that took out the whole area, so it wasnt a hotel issue) We all just waited for it to come on and Erik dealt with it like a champ. We offered what little we could do. Since the women couldnt finish their finals, that was pushed to sunday, and we offered our booth to host the Jr's tourament. We also said that we were fin with people playing our games all night saturday if they wanted. I finally quit around 3am, and people were still playing around 4 am

We hoped you liked our booth, this was the first time that we used a truss system to have leaderboard set up, if you have any suggestions of what would make our booth better, we are always open to constructive criticism.

10 months later
    #1979 5 months ago

We are still not sure what games we are bringing, but will come with 20 sterns for sure. I know that we will have venom. But if anyone is looking for another stern title, let me know and i can probably make sure that is there. Any presold title will make the trip for sure

#1992 5 months ago
    Quoted from Dan_Fielding:

That sounds good, I've enjoyed the games youse have brough to Pinbrew and the Cleveland show. Could you possibly bring a couple "older" Sterns like Munsters and Batman? Haven't played those in a while. Everyone always like the shiny new thing but forgets the older stuff. Thanks

Sorry, we always bring whats currently available, we are representing Stern at the show and doesnt do much good to have titles that are not available. Occasionally we might have an older title in or near the booth, but that only happens when someone trades one in on a game that we are having there

#2000 5 months ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Stranger Things Premium
    ...I have a Rush Premium I might swap for one.

If things go right ill have pro and premium stranger things

#2004 5 months ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Doing show specials on them?

if i have pros, they will have show pricing. as for premiums, i doubt it since im sold out of them and have a waiting list incase they ever run premiums again

1 week later
    #2008 5 months ago

Due to several questions i guess i need to clarify. I’ve had several all about show pricing and if the game is going to be in box for them

So two things. Show pricing is because a game is used at the show, the entire show.

Also, the majority of the game’s that I’ll be bringing are games that were also used at expo a couple weeks ago. So I’ll be discounting them appropriately since this is the second show for them. We can’t advertise the price, but those that have asked have said that the pricing is nice

2 weeks later
    #2042 4 months ago

SO stranger Things premiums wont be done in time for me to bring to the show, so that leaves a spot open uip that i need to fill. I promised that i would bring 20 sterns myself for the show and still will. Just need to know what to fill the spot with

Here is what is coming for sure
    1. Avengers pro
    2. Avengers premium
    3. SOLD Foo fighters pro SOLD
    4. SOLD Foo fighters premium SOLD
    5. Jurassic park pro
    6. Jurassic park premium
    7. Bond pro
    8. Bond premium
    9. Iron maiden pro
    10. Iron maiden premium
    11. Godzilla pro
    12. SOLD Godzilla premium SOLD
    13. Venom pro
    14. Venom pro
    15. Venom premium
    16. Venom premium
    17. Tmnt premium
    18. Deadpool pro
    19. Stranger things pro

So what to fill the last spot with, if anyone wants one of these in particular, it will make the cut, otherwise, its what i can grab the easiest. Personally, thinking of adding either another godzilla premium or foo fighters premium. But i have others that i can double up on, or if someone is interested in a Elvira premium, i am upgrading my persona elvira to a red kiss, so i can bring my demo that i opened up last month and currently only has about 30 plays on it.

Regardless of what i bring, it will be on the floor for the entire show, I will not have room to bring a game that i wont let others play

Lastly, Kingpin will also be bringing 10 sterns and we are going to display all of the sterns together basically. Just not sure how yet, Might have the majority in a nice line up and have a few off to the side to do a kids tournament on

#2096 4 months ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Don’t know how you guys do it that are bringing multiple games, THANK YOU. Sooooo excited for this show.
    Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle is loaded and wants to rock to to Feed My Frankenstein.
    If someone getting that awesome poster needs a frame, I got a nice $40 one just pay me $20 ( Michael’s had a b1g1 sale).

Ive got 22 loaded in my trailer, im just looking at erics load and keep seeing empty, lol

Ill be arriving around 2pm if anyone wants to help set them up. by myself it takes around 5-6 hours to set up, so any minute that somone helps is greatly appreciated.

#2154 4 months ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Will there be a child mini-tournament on Sunday?

yes. Tilt amusements has s block if 5 games that will be used for it. We always offer up our games for a kids tournament. Erik has some great trips and we are providing dinner prices as well

#2178 4 months ago

Thanks for a great show Erik

Still driving

IMG_4328 (resized).jpegIMG_4328 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122?tu=tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.