(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 45.
    #1 6 years ago

Pincinnati VI !!!

12/6-12/8/2024

Tournament tickets go on sale 7/1/2024. They will be sold out in minutes.

#2 6 years ago

Awesome!

#3 6 years ago

So looking forward to this.

#4 6 years ago

That is awesome! Let us know if you need any help!

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

That is awesome! Let us know if you need any help!

Wanna bring a game??

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wanna bring a game??

Don’t know that the Hobbit will ever move again. But the ST premium is a possibility.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

Don’t know that the Hobbit will ever move again. But the ST premium is a possibility.

That would be amazing! If you want I can get you on the email group we are creating for all the collectors around that are bring games/interested in bringing games.

#8 6 years ago

A pinball show a little closer to home, awesome! Let me know if i can help.

#9 6 years ago

Queen should be done by then - maybe I can show it off at the show!

#10 6 years ago

Great name, great people, and close to home. Yeah this is awesome!

#11 6 years ago

I found out as I was leaving the Louisville show. Great news indeed. Please put me on the email list.

#12 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to it. Website looks great. I will be bring some EM's. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

#13 6 years ago

Should be an awesome show with some great people organizing it.

#15 6 years ago

might try to go.

use to go to school in Cincinnati and always enjoy going back

#16 6 years ago

I may be able to make it. Exciting news Columbus really needs to get its own show too...

#17 6 years ago

This is fantastic news, can’t wait!

#18 6 years ago

Great to hear words of support. We want this to be an annual event, so our first year is critical.

#19 6 years ago

Big chunk of my collection will be there - come out and play some great games!

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sweet. I will have at least 4 pins there.

#21 6 years ago

It’s amazing how many people have already contacted me to bring games or help out. This is shaping up to be a fun one.

As soon as we start getting a concrete list of games together we will have an up to date list kept on the website.

Thanks!

#22 6 years ago

Why do I live so far away from all the fun, oh well another long drive I guess! Will be fun to be a part of the first show!

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Meant to tell you yesterday at LAX but the ColorDMD in Godzilla is off the charts - really sets an already cool game apart!

#24 6 years ago

Great to have show so close to home. Almost walking distance for me.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from jpinb:

Great to have show so close to home. Almost walking distance for me.

Tough to bring a game with you that way!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#26 6 years ago

I'll be there!

#27 6 years ago

Looking forward to supporting this effort...I hope to have a couple of my games there.

#28 6 years ago

Big thanks to Jerry and Chuck Wurt for putting this together. Have a feeling this is gonna be another great one. The Cincy group always makes a good show great.

#29 6 years ago

Thanks for putting this together guys looking forward to helping out!

#30 6 years ago

That's the beginning of peak season for me and will make it a challenge, but I hope to be able to support this show.

#31 6 years ago

Yeah, I have to profess every ounce of confidence in Erik based on his lack-of-sleep enthusiasm alone, plus the other folks I've met from Cincy, NKY pinball, and LAX, that this will be a spectacular show! My only gripe is the timing almost couldn't be worse, but it is what it is. Hopefully I'll at least be able to attend for a day. I am sure it is not to be missed!

1 month later
    #32 6 years ago

JPEG300_big (resized).jpgJPEG300_big (resized).jpg

#33 6 years ago

Pinball Y'all is a nice touch

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Pinball Y'all is a nice touch

Gotta sneak in the KY references where we can!

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

Are you going to have vendors?

Yep! We only have a few spots available this first year due to space. 2/3 are spoken for, but if you’re interested, we can talk about the third. Let me know.

#37 6 years ago

I'm excited and looking forward to be there. Now, why do I have to wait so long to buy a ticket?

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from T3quila:

I'm excited and looking forward to be there. Now, why do I have to wait so long to buy a ticket?

Complicated stuff here Jackie. A lot of ins, lot of outs, lot of what have yous.

1 month later
    #39 5 years ago

Two days until tickets go on sale!!

#40 5 years ago

tried to purchase the weekend pass but not on sale yet

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

tried to purchase the weekend pass but not on sale yet

Yep. Unfortunately we cannot go live with them until we get final approval from the powers that be. Just waiting for the go ahead! Thanks for the patience.

#42 5 years ago

Tickets are live! Come and get em!

#43 5 years ago

chuckwurt You're good people and I wish you greatest success with Pincinnati! I'm sure wishing I was back in KY!

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tickets are live! Come and get em!

Just bought two weekend passes and sent the link to a bunch of friends. Looks like it’s going to be a sell out.

#45 5 years ago

Grabbed a couple of weekend passes. Didn't see an option to buy 2 at the same time and had to purchase them separately. Did I miss the selection for more than one?

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

chuckwurt You're good people and I wish you greatest success with Pincinnati! I'm sure wishing I was back in KY!

Wow. Thanks so much for the kind words. Jerry and I are hoping to make this first one as good as possible!

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from T3quila:

Grabbed a couple of weekend passes. Didn't see an option to buy 2 at the same time and had to purchase them separately. Did I miss the selection for more than one?

Yeah sorry. You did nothing wrong. That was a thought I had at the last minute and was a tad too late. Gonna see if we can adjust that at some point.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah sorry. You did nothing wrong. That was a thought I had at the last minute and was a tad too late. Gonna see if we can adjust that at some point.

No big deal just wondered if I'm too stupid to use the website properly
    I'm thrilled and looking forward to the event!
    Good luck, hopefully it sells out so we can have it every year!

#49 5 years ago

Picked up a weekend pass for myself, and a Friday pass for Mrs TV’sFrank to join me one day. Thanks, and lookin forward to it!

#50 5 years ago

Great to hear support for our first show. The generosity of the local collectors will make this a very special show. Cannot wait to see it happen.

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122?hl=mizary and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.