(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 45.
    #301 5 years ago

I'll be there Friday to get a few of those shirts.

#302 5 years ago

Shirts look good.

#303 5 years ago

I'll be there on Saturday! Save me Shirt.

#304 5 years ago

better have the "fat guy" size...

3XL please...

#305 5 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

better have the "fat guy" size...
    3XL please...

Fat guy size is available. I think we have 4-5 of them. My boy Scott Vieth from Cbus needs that too.

Get here early on Friday! There are only 50-60 of these total.

Don’t worry though. We will get more after the show to get anyone that missed out.

#306 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fat guy size is available. I think we have 4-5 of them. My boy Scott Vieth from Cbus needs that too.
    Get here early on Friday! There are only 50-60 of these total.
    Don’t worry though. We will get more after the show to get anyone that missed out.

Any smaller size shirts for kids?

#307 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

Any smaller size shirts for kids?

We have smalls and mediums too.

#308 5 years ago

Well....hard to write this, but at this point I think I have to miss the show I was really looking forward to. Hurt my back bad 10 days ago while helping to load 3 pins (sold). Been to the emergency room once, had a doc consult, and have to get an mri and possibly physical therapy - at this point sounds like a long hard road to recovery.

Want to wish the best to the show attendees and really can't say enough good things about the organizers. They have gone all out to ensure this will be a great show. Please take the time to thank them in person.

I won't be there with any of my pins or repairing machines, but will be watching the thread - PLEASE post a sh!tload of photos for me. And lastly - please be careful moving/setting up/tearing down. I am an example of how NOT to end up.

Scott

#309 5 years ago

Sorry to hear this Scott, but totally understand.
    Hope you feel better soon.

#310 5 years ago

Scott @weirpinball has been and continues to be one of the biggest reasons this show was even possible.

Scott was one of the first to sign up and offered his whole collection! That’s almost 30 games people. Incredible. His tech service is invaluable too. But most of all, we will just have one less Pinhead this year and that sucks. Hopefully you get back on your feet ASAP Scott so we can plan for next year! Haha

Again, without lots of guys and gals like Scott in this area, no way would I would’ve been able to be convinced this would work. Thanks again to everyone that has helped or will help in the future.

#311 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Scott @weirpinball has been and continues to be one of the biggest reasons this show was even possible.
    Scott was one of the first to sign up and offered his whole collection! That’s almost 30 games people. Incredible. His tech service is invaluable too. But most of all, we will just have one less Pinhead this year and that sucks. Hopefully you get back on your feet ASAP Scott so we can plan for next year! Haha
    Again, without lots of guys and gals like Scott in this area, no way would I would’ve been able to be convinced this would work. Thanks again to everyone that has helped or will help in the future.

Totally agree with you. Scott is a great guy. I've had the pleasure of being in his company many times and he's just a quality individual. Hope you feel better real soon, my friend.

#312 5 years ago

Sorry to hear Scott. Get better fast.

#313 5 years ago

Damn it Scott!! Was looking forward to buying you beer or dinner or something. Feel better soon buddy.

#314 5 years ago

Hard to believe Pincinnati is almost here..
    Long time coming.
    Cannot wait.
    Wide pan for chukky.

IMG_20181127_193931535_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20181127_193931535_HDR (resized).jpg
    #315 5 years ago

U should post a sneak peak shot of some of the games that are going there.

#316 5 years ago

Damn. That hunk has an 8 pack.

#317 5 years ago
    8F8B50B0-B3A9-4F1B-9814-8A6FDE9A9BF7 (resized).jpeg8F8B50B0-B3A9-4F1B-9814-8A6FDE9A9BF7 (resized).jpeg
    #318 5 years ago

Damn I’m going to get a workout Thursday

#319 5 years ago

Does anyone going to Pincinnati have a nice Silver Slugger they might want to sell?

#320 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Damn I’m going to get a workout Thursday

Can’t wait to play your Royal Rumble dude!

#321 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Well....hard to write this, but at this point I think I have to miss the show I was really looking forward to. Hurt my back bad 10 days ago while helping to load 3 pins (sold). Been to the emergency room once, had a doc consult, and have to get an mri and possibly physical therapy - at this point sounds like a long hard road to recovery.
    Want to wish the best to the show attendees and really can't say enough good things about the organizers. They have gone all out to ensure this will be a great show. Please take the time to thank them in person.
    I won't be there with any of my pins or repairing machines, but will be watching the thread - PLEASE post a sh!tload of photos for me. And lastly - please be careful moving/setting up/tearing down. I am an example of how NOT to end up.
    Scott

Damn, Scott. Get well soon, sir.

#322 5 years ago

Gotta be some Cinci dudes hittin this show Thurs in Indy
    HIT HARDER THAN LAST SUNDAY

#323 5 years ago

I feel like that should be Cincy with a Y then I I remember it's Cinci like Cindi that stripper I dated in 94.

#324 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

We'll miss you Scott, get better soon!

#325 5 years ago

Pincades Update:

I will be Bringing 3 Houdini Open Box Show game's:

1. Updated power supply, blades, shaker, and topper with factory warranty from date of purchase.
    *PRICE REMOVED*

2. Updated power supply, blades, and topper with factory warranty from date of purchase.
    (Shaker can be purchased separately and installed at the show by me if needed)
    *PRICE REMOVED*

3.Game #1002 (#2 serial number off the line) Updated power supply, sub woofer with full factory warranty from date of purchase.
    Price announced at the show on Serial #1002

Also stop by and pick up some Octoberfest promo stuff from Pincades.

Octoberfest will also be @ the show to play. We (Pincades) will be accepting deposits @ the show, as well as taking trade in's towards a purchase of a Octoberfest or Houdini. Some restrictions apply LOL..

If you would like to discuss show game purchase, trade or pricing before the show. 219-924-PINS(7467) Calls only
    219-808-6063 calls or text.
    Safe travels to all.
    See ya @ The Show!
    Pincades
    Jesse T.

#326 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

Sorry to hear! I feel like with your background you're a pro at moving these things. What was different about this move that caused it or was it just a matter of time? Man I feel bad - feel better soon!

#327 5 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Sorry to hear! I feel like with your background you're a pro at moving these things. What was different about this move that caused it or was it just a matter of time? Man I feel bad - feel better soon!

Yes, I don't want any of us to go down tomorrow setting up for the show, so I'd like to know too.
    Sorry this happened to you Scott, get better !!!

#328 5 years ago

I had hurt it about a week before, leaning forward bringing an em up the stairs with a short dolly (with help). Thought I was getting better and helping tear down a comet, lowered the back end to the floor and felt something real bad. Ended up with a sciatic nerve in my left leg pinched so probably no lifting for me for about a year to make sure it heals this time...

Now back to the pincinnati channel!

#329 5 years ago

Interest is exploding right now. We have been contacted by multiple news channels and expect every day to sell out. If people haven’t bought tickets make sure they show up at open on the day they wish to buy to get them the best shot at getting in.

Good problems to have, but I’d hate for people to miss out.

Get there early!!

#330 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Interest is exploding right now. We have been contacted by multiple news channels and expect every day to sell out. If people haven’t bought tickets make sure they show up at open on the day they wish to buy to get them the best shot at getting in.
    Good problems to have, but I’d hate for people to miss out.
    Get there early!!

can you buy tickets for saturday on friday?

#331 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

Let me check.

#332 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Now back to the pincinnati channel!

Nice pun you snuck in there! On a serious note I have had back issues before, minor compared to yours by the sound of it, but you really can't understand how bad it can be until you have them yourself. Hopefully you can at least play while you recover!!

#333 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

Yes you can. So it’s best to get there early on Friday to buy whatever tickets you want. Especially Saturday. That’s really close to selling out.

#334 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

We have been contacted by multiple news channels

im-standing-here-outside-this-holiday-inn-where-drunken-nerds-have-gathered-to-play-pinball (resized).jpgim-standing-here-outside-this-holiday-inn-where-drunken-nerds-have-gathered-to-play-pinball (resized).jpg
    #335 5 years ago

Not yet..but give us time to gather.
    And gather we shall

#336 5 years ago

Whoa baby. Cars packed up and ready to hit the Holiday Inn tomorrow morning! Can’t wait to see this show get set up!

See everyone there! Lots of pictures to come. Remember to post lots of your pics here so we can keep WeirPinball and others that couldn’t make it up to date.

#338 5 years ago
    20181128_221719 (resized).jpg20181128_221719 (resized).jpg
    #339 5 years ago

For those about the Rock. Fire!

#341 5 years ago

Looks like my son and I are gonna try to get tickets at the door. If anyone who has a weekend ticket and can't make it, let me know.
    I will buy it from you.

I also have an Aerosmith pro and a Demolition Man listed for sale and can deliver at the show.

#342 5 years ago

I don’t know who you are, but that’s f’in funny.

#343 5 years ago

FIRE
    WE SALUTE YOU

#344 5 years ago

Looks like we are bringing Theater of Magic, Jack Bot, 007, Bugs Bunny Birthday, Barb Wire, and a few others.

I will also have several NIB Stern machines for sale I can bring. I believe Deadpool, Star Trek, AC/DC, and possibly Guardians.

#345 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

[quoted image]

I didn't see the fancy shoes in that pic!!!!!
    LOl
    See ya Thursday wild man.

Pincades
    JT

#346 5 years ago
    329CF570-DC2B-4AAC-BB01-D3750BF779D0 (resized).jpeg329CF570-DC2B-4AAC-BB01-D3750BF779D0 (resized).jpeg965A7118-C642-41D5-AA49-6B118954758C (resized).jpeg965A7118-C642-41D5-AA49-6B118954758C (resized).jpeg
    #347 5 years ago

When I retire I want to be a hotel meeting-room carpet designer.

#348 5 years ago

And it begins - cant wait to see that room filled up with machines

#349 5 years ago
    61687E5D-3430-4FB3-BC17-327CBB62FC5E (resized).jpeg61687E5D-3430-4FB3-BC17-327CBB62FC5E (resized).jpeg
    #350 5 years ago

The CincyPinball tent is up, let the party begin!

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/7?hl=twoheartedmale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.