(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 45.
    #251 5 years ago

2 weeks from today, pumped!!

#252 5 years ago

Jerry is too modest to bring it up, but his boy fronts a VERY B'DASS band called Vacation. They put on a helluva live show so my question is what night is Vacation playin?
    The talent in this family is almost sickening.

#253 5 years ago

D7D2B957-BD42-460A-A22B-D2C0CAD26A6C (resized).pngD7D2B957-BD42-460A-A22B-D2C0CAD26A6C (resized).png

#254 5 years ago

Slice-En-Anti is a go go Pinball extravaganza. Good luck and thanks for all the fish.

#255 5 years ago

I'm actually startin to like Super Dave. Somebody slug me.

#256 5 years ago

Once again Chuck....right on the goddamn money. I guffawed.

#257 5 years ago

Still laughin...

#258 5 years ago

Vacation fuckin rules. Live they REALLY rule.

#259 5 years ago

Ok.. who's offering up their room for a music free for all jam session? I'll bring the footdrums and we'll have an all out concert!

#260 5 years ago
    Quoted from BarryJ:

The Oktoberfest we will be bringing is on the line as we speak...
    Nirmal and I will be driving there so we will have merch and some odds and ends for sale, and of course... If you challenge us on either of our games and win, you get a prize of our choosing!
    Email me [email protected] if you have any special requests for our Fireside Chat.

Pincades will be at the show!!!
    Authorized API. Dist. Stop by the API booth and play Octoberfest. Place yourself on our (Pincades) pre-order list for Octoberfest.
    If anyone wants to purchase a Houdini lmk I may have a few open box available as well as NIB.

I will update more on what im bringing etc. soon.
    Pincades
    JT

#261 5 years ago

Might be good to put up a vendor list on the thread here

#262 5 years ago

http://pincinnati.com/html/vendors.html

Plus American pinball
    WeirPinball
    Pincades

I think that’s it.

#263 5 years ago

Remember

Presale tickets end 11/20. Get your passes before end of day on the 20th to ensure your attendance to Cincy’s first pinball show!

#264 5 years ago

Chuck, will any of the tournament(s) be streamed?

#265 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Chuck, will any of the tournament(s) be streamed?

We’re going to try streaming the Gauntlet this year, but not the main tournaments. I need to see how the hotel internet works out this year so I can plan to have a good stream setup next year. I’m just not confident in doing a quality stream this year.

We will also try and get gameplay of all the newest games streamed from the show this year though.

#266 5 years ago

Very excited for this show. I figured a new show would be a great place for me to release a few new mods. The new system will bring power and interactive mods including shakers to any pinball machine. Come check it out at the Rock Custom Pinball booth.

#267 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Might be good to put up a vendor list on the thread here

I will be a vendor at the show as well.

I sell vintage console video games for all systems. If you have any unwanted vintage console games or systems, bring them to the show and I will trade for them or buy them.

I will also have a LOT of used pinball boards and parts that I have collected for 15 years.

#268 5 years ago

Erik - can you call me when you get a chance - Scott

#269 5 years ago

I should have room on the way down and back if someone needs a game from Chicago land to the show or vise versa
    Also lmk if you would like a Houdini nib or show open box.
    Pincades
    Jesse t

#270 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

We’re going to try streaming the Gauntlet this year, but not the main tournaments. I need to see how the hotel internet works out this year so I can plan to have a good stream setup next year. I’m just not confident in doing a quality stream this year.
    We will also try and get gameplay of all the newest games streamed from the show this year though.

Sunday, got it. If you will go live please post to the live stream thread. If not, I'll find it and post it there.

#271 5 years ago

anyone else having issues with the code "PIN" when trying to reserve a room?

just curious....

#272 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Sunday, got it. If you will go live please post to the live stream thread. If not, I'll find it and post it there.

Follow sdtmpinball and get notifications. In case I forget. If we stream it will be there.

#273 5 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

anyone else having issues with the code "PIN" when trying to reserve a room?
    just curious....

They turned it off. Call here and tell them you need the show rate of $94.

513-943-5818

#274 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

They turned it off. Call here and tell them you need the show rate of $94.
    513-943-5818

thank you sir!! see you all there!!!

#275 5 years ago

Pre sale tickets are now closed.

If you missed out, get there early on Friday (show opens at 2pm) to get your tickets!

Thanks!

#276 5 years ago

Man Erik, this show is getting stacked!! Really debating on booking a flight if time won’t permit the drive out and back. Great job to all involved.

#277 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Man Erik, this show is getting stacked!! Really debating on booking a flight if time won’t permit the drive out and back. Great job to all involved.

Hopefully you can make it!

#278 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

I should have room on the way down and back if someone needs a game from Chicago land to the show or vise versa
    Also lmk if you would like a Houdini nib or show open box.
    Pincades
    Jesse t

Forgot to mention if you have a trade in on a Houdini or a Octoberfest its welcome.
    Pincades
    Happy Thanksgiving to All.
    Jesse T

#280 5 years ago

Spending the day getting my games all cleaned up and folded up for the show!

Let the hype begin!!

#281 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Spending the day getting my games all cleaned up and folded up for the show!
    Let the hype begin!!

Im spending the day clearing off a space on my trophy shelf for that beautiful first place trophy.

#282 5 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Im spending the day clearing off a space on my trophy shelf for that beautiful first place trophy.

Hell yeah! Wait until you see it in person.

#283 5 years ago

Just saw a gameplay video of the 1933 signal Jr game that will be at the show. It looks awesome! Make sure you find it and play it!

#284 5 years ago

I didn't get a chance to buy tickets early on -- is it a sure thing that I would be able to get in showing up on Friday to purchase tickets for the weekend? Also, are kids, 10 and up allowed entry with tickets?

#285 5 years ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

I didn't get a chance to buy tickets early on -- is it a sure thing that I would be able to get in showing up on Friday to purchase tickets for the weekend? Also, are kids, 10 and up allowed entry with tickets?

If you get there at 2 pm Friday you’ll be fine.

Every paid ticket can get one 12 year old or under in for free. They just need to pass an FBI background check to verify their age first.

#286 5 years ago

Gryszzz taking care of the FBI age checks.
    He says he's qualified.

#287 5 years ago

What time does Ju Jitsu with Jerry start?

#288 5 years ago

Anytime you think you are ready.

#289 5 years ago

Why Jerry wouldya look at that? It seems we are both forgetting our smiley faces.

There. That's better. I feel more smiley now.

#290 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Why Jerry wouldya look at that? It seems we are both forgetting our smiley faces.

Oh Lord your coming LOL
    Bring those fancy shoes!
    JT

#291 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Mmm...me too.

#292 5 years ago

I'll be there. Hoping to get off this dang wait list for the tourneys

#293 5 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'll be there. Hoping to get off this dang wait list for the tourneys

I will do my best to accommodate more players for the tournament next year. We’ve had amazing interest this year. Crazy to think I could’ve pushed each tournament to 80 and been fine.

#294 5 years ago

A quick reminder to everyone to please drive safely...just thinkin..

1543281355820310429317 (resized).jpg1543281355820310429317 (resized).jpg
    #295 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

A quick reminder to everyone to please drive safely...just thinkin..[quoted image]

Haha. I’m afraid to ask you to pan out.

#296 5 years ago

Is that your Baywatch topper? lol

Quoted from Jjsmooth:

A quick reminder to everyone to please drive safely...just thinkin..

#297 5 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Good luck, TwoheartedMale....would be the first time this month that someone from Michigan was victorious when they come to Ohio.

#298 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jousley:

Good luck, TwoheartedMale....would be the first time this month that someone from Michigan was victorious when they come to Ohio.

Damn. Shots fired.

I say this dispute is settled on a best of three on Signal Jr

#299 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Damn. Shots fired.
    I say this dispute is settled on a best of three on Signal Jr

Make it Varkon.....I've NEVER played that one

#300 5 years ago

A18903D8-112C-47ED-B9E8-7DA5A20F6185 (resized).jpegA18903D8-112C-47ED-B9E8-7DA5A20F6185 (resized).jpeg

EED05B3D-8FBA-4540-97D0-E332FE5EE625 (resized).jpegEED05B3D-8FBA-4540-97D0-E332FE5EE625 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/6?hl=barryj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.