(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 45.
    #201 5 years ago

Hey, no fair those are your games

#202 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Hey, no fair those are your games

I’m not playing!! Haha

#203 5 years ago

That sucks, I'm going to be near there the week after :/

#204 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m not playing!! Haha

This may be the most shocking thing I've read on Pinside in months!!!

#205 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

This may be the most shocking thing I've read on Pinside in months!!!

You’re going to start to recognize A LOT of the tournament games. Haha

#206 5 years ago

I was slated to come out, but now I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. Sounds like a fun show.

#207 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I was slated to come out, but now I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. Sounds like a fun show.

Bummer. Maybe next year!! Would love to have some of your awesome games make it!

#208 5 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is anyone going to this show able to transport a pin FROM Pincinnati to Central/Upstate New York?
    I have a playfield on the line for a project, hoping someone is headed there and back to New England
    (Cross posted)

Still looking for shipping back from the show to New York! PM me if you are able to do so!

#209 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bummer. Maybe next year!! Would love to have some of your awesome games make it!

Thanks. Still trying to see if I can rearrange a few things to make it.

#210 5 years ago

Happy Saturday!!

More tournament games!!

Metallica Pro

638EA650-E0F6-48B4-8B77-273CBB086709 (resized).jpeg638EA650-E0F6-48B4-8B77-273CBB086709 (resized).jpeg

Williams Grand Prix

1C48044D-75F9-4DB5-A616-E23810858A60 (resized).jpeg1C48044D-75F9-4DB5-A616-E23810858A60 (resized).jpeg

#211 5 years ago

Fire! And Jungle Queen are the next two contestants in the Pincinnati Tournaments! Come on down!!

E65F2250-8F47-450E-9274-2DAB0F60AEB2 (resized).jpegE65F2250-8F47-450E-9274-2DAB0F60AEB2 (resized).jpeg

6FF6E4BB-5685-4007-8DCC-92C524B7D5AD (resized).jpeg6FF6E4BB-5685-4007-8DCC-92C524B7D5AD (resized).jpeg

#212 5 years ago

Told everyone with ears about Cincy yesterday. Lotta folks said they were down. Guess we'll see. I'm gonna have a GREAT time regardless.

#214 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Told everyone with ears about Cincy yesterday. Lotta folks said they were down. Guess we'll see. I'm gonna have a GREAT time regardless.

Not TOO great I hope. Holiday inn only allows the classiest of pinheads. Haha. Jk. Glad you’re coming brotha.

#215 5 years ago

Becoming my favorite mode in the game.

#216 5 years ago

TOO GREAT OR BUST

#217 5 years ago

Let’s see how these competitiors deal with our next two tournament games!!

Stern Star Wars Pro and Harlem Globetrotters.

18058E77-17CF-47A8-B504-951A47C5D0D9 (resized).png18058E77-17CF-47A8-B504-951A47C5D0D9 (resized).png

F455F44F-8BD3-496D-A0FF-8A07BEE8AACE (resized).jpegF455F44F-8BD3-496D-A0FF-8A07BEE8AACE (resized).jpeg

#218 5 years ago

HG - man that game will piss anybody off - good choice

#219 5 years ago

Made an Instagram account for Pincinnati. Check it out! It has one post. Many more to come!

#220 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Made an Instagram account for Pincinnati. Check it out! It has one post. Many more to come!

Followed!

#221 5 years ago

Chaw bro, more tournament games!

Dr Who

E8797B63-CBF8-4C15-8AA3-4436716E8B25 (resized).jpegE8797B63-CBF8-4C15-8AA3-4436716E8B25 (resized).jpeg

Dipsy Doodle

8ED0C374-A2A6-4D1F-961D-4A25D06FD7BB (resized).jpeg8ED0C374-A2A6-4D1F-961D-4A25D06FD7BB (resized).jpeg

#222 5 years ago

Talked with WeirPinball yesterday, and as of now, I will be making the trek from Florida to attend this one!!!! About a 14 hour drive and well worth it. I miss the Dayton-Cincy community.

Man, Erik, you are killing it with this show!

So yep, looking forward to being at this one for sure. Need to snag tickets tonight!

#223 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Talked with WeirPinball yesterday, and as of now, I will be making the trek from Florida to attend this one!!!! About a 14 hour drive and well worth it. I miss the Dayton-Cincy community.
    Man, Erik, you are killing it with this show!
    So yep, looking forward to being at this one for sure. Need to snag tickets tonight!

Yay!!!!!

It ain’t just me man. It’s everyone. Just wait. So many good times ahead.

If you get a hotel room make sure and call. They will need to release more rooms but they are available.

513-943-5818

Thanks!

#224 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yay!!!!!
    It ain’t just me man. It’s everyone. Just wait. So many good times ahead.
    If you get a hotel room make sure and call. They will need to release more rooms but they are available.
    513-943-5818
    Thanks!

Won't need a room. As the old saying goes, it's not who you are but who you know... : )! Thanks though for the info!

#225 5 years ago

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

American Pinball will be attending Pincinnati with their two games, Houdini and Oktoberfest!!

They will also be doing an informal "Fireside Chat" during Saturday for anyone that wants to meet some of the AP crew and have a Q&A session.

Get your tickets for Pincinnati asap!!

https://www.american-pinball.com/games/oktoberfest/

#226 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
    American Pinball will be attending Pincinnati with their two games, Houdini and Oktoberfest!!
    They will also be doing an informal "Fireside Chat" during Saturday for anyone that wants to meet some of the AP crew and have a Q&A session.

This is amazing, thank you American Pinball for supporting our first local show!!!! Can't wait to play Oktoberfest!

#227 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

This is amazing, thank you American Pinball for supporting our first local show!!!! Can't wait to play Oktoberfest!

Hell yes!!! I can't wait to play them all!

#228 5 years ago

Good news comes in bunches! our pinside pal VillaThrills is graciously offering up his brand new pirates to share at the show. He will be set up with the pinstadium row for everyone to enjoy! THANK YOU VillaThrills !!!

#229 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good news comes in bunches! our pinside pal villathrills is graciously offering up his brand new pirates to share at the show. He will be set up with the pinstadium row for everyone to enjoy! THANK YOU villathrills !!!

Happy to do it. Many thanks to Pinstadium for their great products and allowing me to be a part of the excitement with Pinstadium and Pincinnati! Really honored to be part of such a great event.

#230 5 years ago

Anyone traveling back to the Philly area from this show? I am offering to pay to have a game picked up in the Pittsburgh area.

#231 5 years ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

Happy to do it. Many thanks to Pinstadium for their great products and allowing me to be a part of the excitement with Pinstadium and Pincinnati! Really honored to be part of such a great event.

I don't know you (yet) but I can already tell you are awesome!! I look forward to meeting you at the show and playing your awesome game.

#232 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good news comes in bunches! our pinside pal villathrills is graciously offering up his brand new pirates to share at the show. He will be set up with the pinstadium row for everyone to enjoy! THANK YOU villathrills !!!

The initial game list was off-the-charts great to begin with and it just keeps getting better. A little something for everyone; rare games, sample games, collector quality examples of lots of classics and the best of the latest and even at least one unreleased game. It's gonna be epic!

#233 5 years ago

Tournament game list so far:

Game of Thrones Pro
    Haunted House
    Batman 66 premium
    Argosy
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Alien Star
    Stern Kiss Pro
    Robo War
    World Cup soccer 94
    Big Game
    Metallica Pro
    Williams Grand Prix
    Fire!
    Jungle Queen
    Stern Star Wars Pro
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Dr Who
    Dipsy Doodle

#234 5 years ago
    Quoted from LoganJK:

Tournament game list so far:
    Game of Thrones Pro
    Haunted House
    Batman 66 premium
    Argosy
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Alien Star
    Stern Kiss Pro
    Robo War
    World Cup soccer 94
    Big Game
    Metallica Pro
    Williams Grand Prix
    Fire!
    Jungle Queen
    Stern Star Wars Pro
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Dr Who
    Dipsy Doodle

Thanks for posting!!

The Matchplay links should be up to date too.

7-8 games left to reveal!

#235 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Awesome thanks for bringing it, but I'll need a welder's mask to play with pinstadiums on it...

#236 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Awesome thanks for bringing it, but I'll need a welder's mask to play with pinstadiums on it...

Just put the Pinstadium app on your phone, find the WiFi signal, connect and turn them off when you play. Then back on when done. Haha

#237 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just put the Pinstadium app on your phone, find the WiFi signal, connect and turn them off when you play. Then back on when done. Haha

I better not - that could be too much fun

#238 5 years ago

and I need to concentrate of helping fix games while I'm there...

#239 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Thanks so much for being available to do that.

#240 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

To the tune of "Here Comes Santa Claus"
    Here comes Breakshot
    Here comes Breakshot
    Right down the I-74 lane

#241 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

To the tune of "Here Comes Santa Claus"
    Here comes Breakshot
    Here comes Breakshot
    Right down the I-74 lane

If you bring a broken game, I’m going to put Pinstadiums in it.

#242 5 years ago

The voltage alone will shock any game back to life agreed, and thanks!

#243 5 years ago

PINBALL DEFIBRILLATOR
    -CLEAR-

#244 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

PINBALL DEFIBRILLATOR
    -CLEAR-

That is hilarious. Maybe he can make an effect that would look like that with the new Orion's belt!

#245 5 years ago

I saw the post on facebook about Indiana Jones and Fire Power being added, does that complete the tournament list?

Game of Thrones Pro
    Haunted House
    Batman 66 premium
    Argosy
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Alien Star
    Stern Kiss Pro
    Robo War
    World Cup soccer 94
    Big Game
    Metallica Pro
    Williams Grand Prix
    Fire!
    Jungle Queen
    Stern Star Wars Pro
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Dr Who
    Dipsy Doodle
    Indiana Jones
    Firepower

#246 5 years ago
    Quoted from LoganJK:

I saw the post on facebook about Indiana Jones and Fire Power being added, does that complete the tournament list?
    Game of Thrones Pro
    Haunted House
    Batman 66 premium
    Argosy
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Alien Star
    Stern Kiss Pro
    Robo War
    World Cup soccer 94
    Big Game
    Metallica Pro
    Williams Grand Prix
    Fire!
    Jungle Queen
    Stern Star Wars Pro
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Dr Who
    Dipsy Doodle
    Indiana Jones
    Firepower

Monte Carlo Bally 1973 is the final game. 21 total.

#247 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Monte Carlo Bally 1973 is the final game. 21 total.

Awesome, great work! Very excited! See you in a couple weeks.

#248 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

The Oktoberfest we will be bringing is on the line as we speak...

Nirmal and I will be driving there so we will have merch and some odds and ends for sale, and of course... If you challenge us on either of our games and win, you get a prize of our choosing!

Email me [email protected] if you have any special requests for our Fireside Chat.

#249 5 years ago

So cool of you to support our first show. Says a lot about you, and we appreciate it.

#250 5 years ago
    Quoted from BarryJ:

The Oktoberfest we will be bringing is on the line as we speak...
    Nirmal and I will be driving there so we will have merch and some odds and ends for sale, and of course... If you challenge us on either of our games and win, you get a prize of our choosing!
    Email me [email protected] if you have any special requests for our Fireside Chat.

Barry, thanks so much for coming! I'm really looking forward to playing Oktoberfest!

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/5?hl=twoheartedmale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.