(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 45.
    #1601 1 year ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

I just tried looking at the list at Pincinnati.com. For some reason I’m unable to scroll down the list complete

I would try turning your phone sideways. That should help. Or try and scroll from outside the list. Don’t scroll the list itself.

#1602 1 year ago
    Quoted from birdman665:

I'm making it a goal to play every machine at the show this year, but I'm especially excited to get my hands on 007, Toy Story, Steamboat Willie, and Joust. Do we know if Brad will bring Weird Al too, cause that would be awesome!!

I wouldn’t count on Weird Al, but that would be awesome!

#1604 1 year ago
    F061B201-9448-48B0-A3F0-22D01BEC7839.gifF061B201-9448-48B0-A3F0-22D01BEC7839.gif
    #1605 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Godzilla premium show game now available. previous buyer can no longer make the show and I wont ship show games. Ill be opening the box up at the show

Gone

#1606 1 year ago

We just had a Guardians Of The Galaxy Pro show special spot open up if anyone is interested.

[email protected]

#1607 1 year ago

Is there a hotel discount code?

#1608 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Is there a hotel discount code?

I know there was at 1 point, but it expired over a week ago I believe. I missed it by a few days.

#1609 1 year ago
    Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I know there was at 1 point, but it expired over a week ago I believe. I missed it by a few days.

I thought Erik said if they run out of rooms, they will just open a new block of rooms with the discount code. Might wanna let him know directly, unless there was a hard date that it expires.

#1610 1 year ago

Thank you, I always procrastinate until the last minute and miss the deal.

#1611 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Thank you. I always procrastinate until the last minute and miss the deal

Code turns off about a month before the show. It’s so the hotel can cash in on the procrastinators. . I think they are still like $115 a night though. Nothing crazy. Definitely get a room now. They might be light on any rooms whatsoever.

#1612 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think I have a rebuild kit for Rudy’s face you can have.

Erik, kind of off topic but what is this Rudy rebuild kit you speak of? As a recent FH owner sounds like something I might like to purchase and stash for a rainy day.

Either way see you Friday!

#1613 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Definitely get a room now.

I tried online and over the phone. The hotel is sold out.

#1614 1 year ago

Just finished loading up, we cant wait to see you all. Eric puts a lot of work to make this a great show. We are doing something different with our area and we hope that you like it. see you soon

#1615 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

There is another one right next to the show.

#1616 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Wow, I just booked 8 days ago. I guess I barely made it.

#1617 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Just finished loading up, we cant wait to see you all. Eric puts a lot of work to make this a great show. We are doing something different with our area and we hope that you like it. see you soon

There’s like 100 others that help make it awesome. Like you! We’re very lucky to have all this support.

#1618 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

There’s 1-2 hotels right near by. Try those.

#1619 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

There’s 1-2 hotels right near by. Try those.

True, the H.I. has the unique feature of being able to stumble to your room without going outside but there are definitely some other close choices. Really looking forward to the show and seeing all my NKY peeps!

#1620 1 year ago
    Quoted from viper001:

Erik, kind of off topic but what is this Rudy rebuild kit you speak of? As a recent FH owner sounds like something I might like to purchase and stash for a rainy day.
    Either way see you Friday!

Hey buddy!

Looks like it’s just for his eyes.

B0C61E71-4BB6-4D79-B218-9819B13E7FB5 (resized).jpegB0C61E71-4BB6-4D79-B218-9819B13E7FB5 (resized).jpeg
    #1621 1 year ago

Ahhh come on Brad Baker aka pinball garage - this could happen right?

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I wouldn’t count on Weird Al, but that would be awesome!

#1622 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Ahhh come on Brad Baker aka pinball garage - this could happen right?

Working on it.

#1623 1 year ago

Got my pinball life order. Thanks Erik and Scott.

#1624 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Code turns off about a month before the show. It’s so the hotel can cash in on the procrastinators. . I think they are still like $115 a night though. Nothing crazy. Definitely get a room now. They might be light on any rooms whatsoever.

Yeah I looked yesterday and thought that was a solid price for last minute.

#1625 1 year ago

Big question - is the fudge guy going to be there? If so, I need to pack some $$

#1626 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Big question - is the fudge guy going to be there? If so, I need to pack some $$

He’s literally going to be almost blocking the front door. You won’t be able to get past him without buying.

#1627 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

He’s literally going to be almost blocking the front door. You won’t be able to get past him without buying.

Erik must get a small percentage of his sales, lol.

Love the fudge guy, great snacks and super nice guy

#1628 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

What are the hours the bar is open?

#1629 1 year ago

Good question. The hotel bar should be open until like 9-10 Friday and same on Saturday. Should be open again Sunday. Food truck most of Saturday and Sunday too.

Pro tip. Bring in some beers to the show from your room. You didn’t hear it from me though.

#1630 1 year ago

BBQ right?

Everyone don’t sleep on Diego’s taco truck right around the corner.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good question. The hotel bar should be open until like 9-10 Friday and same on Saturday. Should be open again Sunday. Food truck most of Saturday and Sunday too.

#1631 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

BBQ right?
    Everyone don’t sleep on Diego’s taco truck right around the corner.

Yep. BBQ

#1632 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

LOL!! Well Damn!! I guess I need to re-pack cause I'm gonna need my "Thanksgiving" (Pincinnati Fudge guy) pants!!
    See you all in 2 days!!

Phoebe

Thanksgiving pants (resized).pngThanksgiving pants (resized).png
    #1633 1 year ago

You can walk to the hotel across the way and get some to go drinks. I’m not making that mistake again.

#1634 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

You can walk to the hotel across the way and get some to go drinks. I’m not making that mistake again.

I’ll Probably come prepared with a cooler just in case look forward to having I cold one with you. I haven’t seen you in quite awhile

3908F208-FC16-4974-93A9-B387D2AE560B (resized).jpeg3908F208-FC16-4974-93A9-B387D2AE560B (resized).jpeg
    #1635 1 year ago

Quoted from Gunnut40:

I’ll Probably come prepared with a cooler just in case look forward to having I cold one with you. I haven’t seen you in quite awhile

Alright, you guys have my attention. For a first timer like myself, what's the skinny on the booze situation? I'll bring or provide whatever I need to. I want to have a good time, and make sure folks I meet do as well. Coolers, liquor, beers? What's permitted and what's not? I don't want to be caught short handed.

#1636 1 year ago

Just don’t be obvious that you’re bringing in outside drinks into the show, and you’ll be fine. Maybe see what beers are available at the bar and stock your coolers with those. Drinks are allowed anywhere, we just might get in trouble if the hotel staff notice too maybe outside drinks are being consumed.

#1637 1 year ago

Also. Make sure to visit phoebe and Larry in their party tent inside in the back corner. Can’t miss it. They have lots of goodies back there. Haha

#1638 1 year ago

Alright, you guys have my attention. For a first timer like myself, what's the skinny on the booze situation? I'll bring or provide whatever I need to. I want to have a good time, and make sure folks I meet do as well. Coolers, liquor, beers? What's permitted and what's not? I don't want to be caught short handed.

As far as I know you can bring in a drink in hand. I try not to make a scene with a cooler inside. But just go to car or room and make a drink and head back to the show.
    It’s good to support the bar but that can get expensive. But maybe do a little of both. What are Eric’s thoughts on this?

#1639 1 year ago

First rule about Pincinatti. We dont talk about where the drinks come from

Second rule, enjoy pinball

#1640 1 year ago

I’ll Probably come prepared with a cooler just in case look forward to having I cold one with you. I haven’t seen you in quite awhile[quoted image]

You should probably have a cooler. The room does not have fridge. It will be good to hang out again.

#1641 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

You should probably have a cooler. The room does not have fridge. It will be good to hang out again.

Yep, definitely bring a cooler especially if you are staying at the H.I. and can easily make quick trips to the room and back.

#1642 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Quoted from bobukcat:

Yep, definitely bring a cooler especially if you are staying at the H.I. and can easily make quick trips to the room and back.

Noted. Will do!!

#1643 1 year ago

Is there a buy/sell/trade thread going for the show somewhere? Don't want to junk this thread up, but I've got several leftover items from various projects others might be looking for I wouldn't mind bringing along (good DMD, glass, boards, etc.)

#1646 1 year ago

Finally coming home....

zilla.gifzilla.gif
    #1647 1 year ago
    16698352503177804875927303124799 (resized).jpg16698352503177804875927303124799 (resized).jpg
    #1648 1 year ago

Get your extension cords ready!

Quoted from Jjsmooth:

[quoted image]

#1649 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

[quoted image]

ALMOST as beautiful as the old Louisville carpet

#1650 1 year ago

This year is a tribute to the classic OH show with flooded bathrooms!

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.