(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 45.
    #1051 2 years ago

Can't wait, maybe I will have enough $$ to get my first machine while I am there ( if it wasn't for student loans I would have a machine by now)

#1052 2 years ago

Nobody pays those back. Get a game!!

#1053 2 years ago

Anyone have a Strikes and Spares they want to sell? Super interested to get one.

#1054 2 years ago

Great game! Haven’t seen one in quite a while.

#1056 2 years ago

I'd be interested in purchasing or trading for a Stern KISS Pro model.

Have a sweet Grand Lizard and a nice Captain Fantastic.

#1057 2 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

Anyone bringing an AFM to sell?

I’m looking to buy your FH
    or trade for a AFMr SA

#1058 2 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

Anyone have a Strikes and Spares they want to sell? Super interested to get one.

I might trade mine but was not planning on bringing it to the show... Not looking to sell yet but I will contact you if I do decide to sell it.

#1059 2 years ago

I plan on bringing a couple of pins but was gonna come up early Friday.

Would it be better to come up Thursday night?

Thx.

#1060 2 years ago
    Quoted from lowbeau67:

I plan on bringing a couple of pins but was gonna come up early Friday.
    Would it be better to come up Thursday night?
    Thx.

We setup all day and night Thursday. So that would be best. Especially since we have a private party as a thank for all the helpers. We also use that time to play test and level all the games and get contact info on them. We don’t like doing that last minute.

I think you already got your games on the Google sheet but let me know if you need the link!

#1061 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

We setup all day and night Thursday. So that would be best. Especially since we have a private party as a thank for all the helpers. We also use that time to play test and level all the games and get contact info on them. We don’t like doing that last minute.
    I think you already got your games on the Google sheet but let me know if you need the link!

The Thursday night party is worth coming up on Thursday for!

#1062 2 years ago

The special hotel rate should work for Thursday night too. But yeah it’s fun to hangout and setup and take our time all day.

#1063 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

The special hotel rate should work for Thursday night too. But yeah it’s fun to hangout and setup and take our time all day.

ok ill book for thursday friday and sat nights.
    thx.

#1064 2 years ago

1. Hercules from Recbar
    2. Banzai Run
    3. Hobbit
    4. AP's new release
    5. Been awhile since I've seen any of the pinbots at a show?

#1065 2 years ago

Jackbot will be there. Maybe one other.

Doubt Hercules comes.

Working on Banzai

Hobbit not sure

AP’s new release not looking good. But we can just pretend that Pinball Garage’s legends of Valhalla is it. Haha

#1066 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

AP’s new release not looking good. But we can just pretend that Pinball Garage’s legends of Valhalla is it. Haha

Come on Erik, we still have almost four months to go!

#1067 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Come on Erik, we still have almost four months to go!

693CC443-E9C6-4D14-9BFF-8D3CF1542251 (resized).jpeg693CC443-E9C6-4D14-9BFF-8D3CF1542251 (resized).jpeg
    #1068 2 years ago

How much do I have to pay to get a Led Zep in the tournament bank? Lol

#1069 2 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

How much do I have to pay to get a Led Zep in the tournament bank? Lol

You won’t like the one I put in there.

#1070 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

You won’t like the one I put in there.

I like brutal, baby. Bring it on!

#1071 2 years ago

Chuck, planning to bring the GoT Premium? I had a chance to play an LE over the weekend and REALLY like that upper playfield.

#1072 2 years ago
    Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Chuck, planning to bring the GoT Premium? I had a chance to play an LE over the weekend and REALLY like that upper playfield.

It will be there! All my games will. Unfortunately they will be used in the tournaments though, so the chances to play them will be limited.

#1073 2 years ago

What’s everyone bringing to sell? Might be interested in picking something up by the time the show rolls around

#1074 2 years ago

Here you go Viggin900 !! This weekend only!!

BE789760-4539-49A2-AD65-56ED4CFD7DC8 (resized).jpegBE789760-4539-49A2-AD65-56ED4CFD7DC8 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #1075 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here you go Viggin900 !! This weekend only!![quoted image]

I am so excited,last time I played this was Cedar Point 1988! Expect long waits.
    Is anyone bringing Hobbit? I still have never played this game or seen it out.

#1076 2 years ago

That Hercules was at Trent’s pinball thing. I posted an ad for that. I take it you didn’t go.

No word on hobbit yet. It’s not currently on the list. The initial game list will be posting soon. We will have 100 games on it. Then another 30 or so to get added before showtime.

#1077 2 years ago

Bally Strikes and Spares will be at the show and will be for trade/sale. I have decided to not sell it prior to the show so you will just have to attend the show. It’s in players condition and has PF wear. It’s fully working and tournament worthy. It has a CPR backglass and the lower cabinet is painted solid yellow. I value it at 1300.

I will also have a factory converted Crystal Castles arcade at the show for $800.

#1078 2 years ago

I finally finished "phase 1" of my Taxi restore and have been shaking it down the last couple weeks for some minor bugs. It was on the fence to be done for Pincinnati but now that phase 1 is done and it's 100% playable, it's good to go. It has a new hardtop, ramps, plastics, bands, LEDs, etc... "Phase 2" is a cabinet repaint/decal, black powder coating rails, legs, & lock bar but I postponed that for after Pincinnati to free up time for other commitments (Pinball Garage game-restore related).

I completed a total restoration on a Williams Lady Luck earlier this summer that will be there, as well as a Gottlieb Swing Along (playfield only restoration; cabinet original). Swing Along will probably be for sale; not so sure on Lady Luck.

Also bringing Getaway, Firepower, Fire! and DE TMNT that were at Pincinnati 2. There have been some minor tweaks on those games since last time.

Looking forward to the show!

-Leebo

#1079 2 years ago

Just wondering, is anyone bringing pinball glass to the show to sell? I think it was at the first Pincinnati that I bought a couple sheets. I remember it being very reasonable and I could certainly use some more.

#1080 2 years ago
    Quoted from rlbohon3:

Just wondering, is anyone bringing pinball glass to the show to sell? I think it was at the first Pincinnati that I bought a couple sheets. I remember it being very reasonable and I could certainly use some more.

Trent always brings a ton. I’ll make sure though.

#1081 2 years ago

This will be my first pinball event and I am super stoked. I may be looking to take my first machine home with me if I can find something I want for the right price.

#1082 2 years ago

I didnt get a chance to get to expo but Im making plans to go to Pincinnati. Hopefully its shaping up to be as good as Pinbrew and ClePin or better. Maybe I can score a show special Godzilla prem...tilt? flipnout? I would also like to get some time on a Multimorphic pin.

#1083 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I didnt get a chance to get to expo but Im making plans to go to Pincinnati. Hopefully its shaping up to be as good as Pinbrew and ClePin or better. Maybe I can score a show special Godzilla prem...tilt? flipnout? I would also like to get some time on a Multimorphic pin.

Sweet! Happy to hear you’re coming down. This show was modeled after CLE PIN and Don has been a huge help to us in the process of getting off the ground. Just come ready to play!

We have two P3s available to us. We are hoping the Pinball Garage one will be fixed by next month. If not, I’m gonna have to beg thirdedition to bring theirs.

#1084 2 years ago

Just had a great time playing in the two tournaments at Music City Multi Con. I'm even more pumped now for Pincinnati!

#1085 2 years ago

Yo!! If you haven’t gotten a hotel room do so pronto!!

Special rate for the rooms turns off after 11/11. Last day to get the special rate is on the 11th. Get your rooms now!!

#1087 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Special rate for the rooms turns off after 11/11. Last day to get the special rate is on the 11th. Get your rooms now!!

Thanks for the reminder!

#1088 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Got mine a month ago. Can't wait!

#1089 2 years ago

Does the glass guy ever have JJ sized glass? I need a pane for WOZ.

#1090 2 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

Does the glass guy ever have JJ sized glass? I need a pane for WOZ.

They usually bring standard and wide body. I can double check.

#1091 2 years ago

Just bought a Saturday ticket for my first trip to Pincinnati, looking forward to it! (I also wouldn’t mind getting some playfield glass.)

#1092 2 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Just bought a Saturday ticket for my first trip to Pincinnati, looking forward to it! (I also wouldn’t mind getting some playfield glass.)

There will be a bunch there! Not sure on widebody though. Still checking on that.

#1094 2 years ago

I just got my ticket too. Missed the blocked out rooms by a day but it was still the same price to book at the hotel for Saturday night.

I'm going to be bringing cash and hoping to buy a game.

#1095 2 years ago

Is there a vendor list anywhere? I see a list of sponsors but I didn't see a vendor list on the site unless I missed it.

#1096 2 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Is there a vendor list anywhere? I see a list of sponsors but I didn't see a vendor list on the site unless I missed it.

Flip n Out pinball
    Tilt Amusements
    Pinball garage
    Dayton arcades and more
    American Pinball (TBD)
    Spooky Pinball (TBD)
    Gary Graves (selling various used pinball parts)

#1097 2 years ago

Exciting updates!!

Dayton arcades and more is going to bring Legends of Valhalla!

Spooky confirmed as coming as well! Need to confirm with them still, but I expect Ultraman and Halloween to be at the show!!

Shaping up to be another good one!

#1098 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Exciting updates!!
    Dayton arcades and more is going to bring Legends of Valhalla!
    Spooky confirmed as coming as well! Need to confirm with them still, but I expect Ultraman and Halloween to be at the show!!
    Shaping up to be another good one!

Great job on all the hard work Chuck!!!!

#1099 2 years ago

Celts will be at Pincinnati!

9CA0CC8B-F2D4-42E5-BEA0-F2281DEE00C3 (resized).jpeg9CA0CC8B-F2D4-42E5-BEA0-F2281DEE00C3 (resized).jpeg
    #1100 2 years ago

I got a feeling the show might be better than Chicago expo

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/22?hl=luckycreature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.