Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (11/30-12/2)

(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (11/30-12/2)

By chuckwurt

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 220 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Isochronic_Frost
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 44 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F455F44F-8BD3-496D-A0FF-8A07BEE8AACE (resized).jpeg
18058E77-17CF-47A8-B504-951A47C5D0D9 (resized).png
6FF6E4BB-5685-4007-8DCC-92C524B7D5AD (resized).jpeg
E65F2250-8F47-450E-9274-2DAB0F60AEB2 (resized).jpeg
1C48044D-75F9-4DB5-A616-E23810858A60 (resized).jpeg
638EA650-E0F6-48B4-8B77-273CBB086709 (resized).jpeg
014F8FCB-3C1A-4004-8A35-5D6E34C2EC2B (resized).jpeg
DBA8947E-FFF8-42FD-8727-BCED3FF6056F (resized).jpeg
42436038-7AB7-4AE2-B036-407DA6776C10 (resized).jpeg
32B8B688-EC3A-4E43-AB70-AFF237516F16 (resized).png
BB2932C8-51CA-4006-9BA6-004B182CE3DD (resized).jpeg
EBB3AAB9-1453-4221-9521-7E1C8EB5D1D7 (resized).jpeg
LeonardCohen_Press_photo_2016 (resized).jpg
235A5B18-2D81-4D9E-AAC4-04FCA28D08D5 (resized).jpeg
EF2753BB-1E3D-4648-9C5B-BC012D35DF9D (resized).jpeg
C539B745-5BB6-406A-9D56-43FE4CB5D453 (resized).jpeg

There are 220 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 5 months ago

Just got my tickets for the tourney on Friday and Saturday. Will tournament tickets still be available say next week Chuck? My wife and sister in law will probably join. Also, if we get tourney tickets now, do you think it'll be safe for us to get weekend passes at the door?

#52 5 months ago
Quoted from evanc:

Will tournament tickets still be available say next week Chuck?

I would say so. So far we have sold 15-20 tickets for each tournament and the cap is 64 players.

Quoted from evanc:

Also, if we get tourney tickets now, do you think it'll be safe for us to get weekend passes at the door?

I would get them ASAP as we cannot guarantee the show will not be sold out beforehand.

Thanks fo the support!!

#53 5 months ago

What will be the show hours (times)?

#54 5 months ago

I couldn't really tell for sure from the website...are the tournament games still available in the freeplay area or are they separate? And if separate, how many games will be used by the tournaments?

#55 5 months ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

I couldn't really tell for sure from the website...are the tournament games still available in the freeplay area or are they separate? And if separate, how many games will be used by the tournaments?

Freeplay games are being used for the tournaments.

There will be 20 games used for the tournaments and will be grouped together to make them easy to find.

#56 5 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

What will be the show hours (times)?

Showtimes posted at the bottom of the home page

http://pincinnati.com

#57 5 months ago

People asked to have the ability to buy multiple show tickets at once. You should be able to do this now. Thanks!

1 week later
#58 4 months ago

Bump - Nice plug in the SDTM show this week!

1 week later
#59 4 months ago

Just got my weekend pass. Can't wait!

2 weeks later
#60 4 months ago

How do weekend passes work? Do I have to bring the same person each day or can a big someone different each day?

#61 4 months ago
Quoted from estrader:

How do weekend passes work? Do I have to bring the same person each day or can a big someone different each day?

When you arrive day one, I will give a wrist band for the weekend for you and whomever else you bought them for. We ask that you don’t give the weekend pass to another person other than the person that initially puts it on. If someone else wants to come another day, they can buy a pass for that day.

#62 4 months ago

Can't wait for this to begin this year. Cincy will be a great place for a show, I'm confident it will have the potential to become one of the best!

#63 4 months ago

Preliminary game list being added to the website ASAP! Stay tuned here for updates. Hoping later this month.

#64 3 months ago

We have tshirts available. $25 shipped.
These are not available on website, you must contact me by email - jerrywesterkamp@yahoo.com.
Specify dark or medium blue and size, M, L, XL, 2XL.
Check or money order only on these.
Thx.

IMG_80411 (resized).jpgIMG_80421 (resized).jpg
#65 3 months ago

Does Gildan provide dimensions for each size. Sometimes a M in one brand is a L in another.

#66 3 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Does Gildan provide dimensions for each size. Sometimes a M in one brand is a L in another.

Their website should list it. These are the 6400 soft style.

1 week later
#67 3 months ago

Tentative Game List!! This is subject to change but wanted to share. The place holders are TBD, but they will be worth the wait. We are also making some awesome updates to the website based off the great feedback and suggestions we have received. Stay tuned here to get word when those updates are live. Thanks!

ACDC (Luci)
Aerosmith Prem
AFM
Al's Garage Band World Tour
Alien Star
Argosy
Asteroid Annie
Avengers Hulk LE
Batman 66 Premium
Big Buck Hunter
Big Deal
Big Game
Black Knight 2000
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Catacomb
Central Park
Champions Pub
Cirquis Voltaire
Corvette
Creature From the Black Lagoon
CSI
DE Simpsons
Defender
Dialed In LE
Dipsy doodle
Dirty Harry
Doctor Who
Dr Who (sample)
Earthshaker
Eight Ball Deluxe
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Escape from the Lost World
Fast Draw
Fathom
Fire!
Fireball
Firepower
Fish Tales
Flash Gordon
Flying Carpet
Funhouse
Ghostbusters Prem
Godzilla
GOT Pro
GOTG LE
GOTG Pro
Grand prix
Hardbody
Harlem Globetrotters
Haunted House
Hobbit Black Arrow
Houdini
Houdini (tentative)
Indiana Jones
Iron Man
Jet Spin
Johnny Mnemonic
Joust
Jungle queen
Lethal Weapon 3
LOTR
Lucky Strike
Magic
Maiden premium
Mary Shelly's Frankenstein
Medieval Madness
MET premium
Metallica Pro
Monster Bash
Monte Carlo
Mr. + Ms. Pacman
Nine Ball
Nugent
Odds and evens
Pinball Magic
Pirates from Jersey Jack
Place holder
Place holder
Place holder
Place holder
Place holder
Queen
Rat Race
Road Kings (Mad Max)
Robo War
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Royal Rumble
Safe Cracker
Scared Stiff
Signal Jr. (1930s flipperless)
Silverball Mania
Sopranos
Sorcerer
Space Shuttle
Spider-Man (07)
Spirit
Star Light
Star Trek Pro
Star Wars Pro
Stern KISS Pro
Street Fighter II Pinball
STTNG
Surf Champ
Sweethearts
Swords of Fury
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Terminator 3
Time Fantasy
TNA
Torpedo Alley
Transformers LE (Combo)
Tron Pro
TWD Prem
Varkon
Warlock
Whirwind
Whodunnit (sample)
World Cup soccer
X Files

#68 3 months ago

No Black Hole????? Tragic.

#69 3 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

No Black Hole????? Tragic.

Trust me we did you a favor. Haha. You want to buy one? I know of at least two that might be for sale.

#70 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Al's Garage Band World Tour

I have a NOS PF for this person!

#71 3 months ago
Quoted from comment23:

I have a NOS PF for this person!

They should be on the google group. I’d post there. The Pincinnati helpers one.

#72 3 months ago

Bunch of updates are live on the website. Check it out!

www.pincinnati.com

#73 3 months ago

Nice selection of games! Hopefully someone bringing a game will let me mod it up and set it in my booth.

1 week later
#74 3 months ago

Anyone bringing the following for sale: Pistol Poker, Shadow and F-14. Thank you.

#75 3 months ago

Here’s the game list for the show:

http://pincinnati.com/html/games.html

Right now it looks like none of those will be there, but that could change or someone could work out bringing on to sell you.

#76 3 months ago

No Thunderbirds, what the hell?

#77 3 months ago

Nice List for sure, nice work Erik!

#78 3 months ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

Nice List for sure, nice work Erik!

Don’t thank me, thank all these badass collectors in the area! The outpouring of support has way surpassed our expectations. Can’t wait!

#79 3 months ago

Really awesome 12 and under get in free! All my son can talk about is AC/DC From expo. See y'all at the show!

#80 3 months ago

Man, for a chapter show, that is a very strong list. Going to see if the future Mrs. wants to make this a road trip.

#81 3 months ago

I think the list will just continue to get better, keep an eye on those Placeholder spots that will be filled with some very interesting Pins. I'm always impressed by how many people in this area are willing to share really beautiful and sometimes very rare and wonderfully restored games with others. I mean who in the world takes a Capcom game to a show, so many unique parts in them that aren't widely available. I'm not that brave but I'm glad someone else is!

#82 3 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

Man, for a chapter show, that is a very strong list. Going to see if the future Mrs. wants to make this a road trip.

I’m gonna be upset if you don’t come Jeremiah. Haha. Hopefully you guys can make it!

#83 3 months ago

Deadpool official launch tourney!

#84 3 months ago
Quoted from Brazy:

Deadpool official launch tourney!

9/14 at arcade legacy bar edition. Don’t miss it.

3 weeks later
#85 69 days ago

I think I might have accidentally deleted my ticket receipts from my email account.
I remember receiving an email for each that looked more like a cash register receipt or something just stating the credit card transaction (no fancy QR code or anything).
Anybody know if they have the people's names that bought the tickets on file to possibly get in or do I need to find them to show them at the entrance?
I'll keep digging though my old emails.
I know I should have printed it out but I'm a lazy bum...

#86 69 days ago
Quoted from T3quila:

I think I might have accidentally deleted my ticket receipts from my email account.
I remember receiving an email for each that looked more like a cash register receipt or something just stating the credit card transaction (no fancy QR code or anything).
Anybody know if they have the people's names that bought the tickets on file to possibly get in or do I need to find them to show them at the entrance?
I'll keep digging though my old emails.
I know I should have printed it out but I'm a lazy bum...

Nevermind, of course I found them 2 seconds after posting here and not before...

#87 69 days ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Nevermind, of course I found them 2 seconds after posting here and not before...

Haha. No worries! We have everyone on a will call list that has bought tickets so if you purchased a ticket we have you in the system. If you lose your receipts for good, feel free to email us at pincinnati@hotmail.com and we can double check your status and get you another confirmation.

Thanks!

#88 69 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. No worries! We have everyone on a will call list that has bought tickets so if you purchased a ticket we have you in the system. If you lose your receipts for good, feel free to email us at pincinnati@hotmail.com and we can double check your status and get you another confirmation.
Thanks!

Awesome, you are the best.
I'm really stoked for the event. Now I have to figure out what I want to play - so many great machines in the lineup. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

How is the tournament looking, are all the spots already taken? I in general suck at pinball but I figure it would be a blast to join anyway but I don't want to take anybody's spot who actually has a legit chance to compete since they are limited.

#89 69 days ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Awesome, you are the best.
I'm really stoked for the event. Now I have to figure out what I want to play - so many great machines in the lineup. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Heck yeah! We are very fortunate to have so many awesome collectors supporting the show. It wouldn’t be a show without them!

Quoted from T3quila:

How is the tournament looking, are all the spots already taken?

Tournaments are not sold out yet. Don’t be shy!! You should play. The formats are designed to be fun even for beginners. Basically you’re playing game after game with different groups of people until you get knocked out. Tons of fun!!

You have to start somewhere, so might as well be at Pincinnati! Your first tournament could be at the first ever Cincinnati pinball show! Haha

#90 69 days ago

Just wanted to update some things about my vendor space at the show. I will have a bunch of tables with vintage console video games at the show. Nintendo, Sega, Playstation, Atari, Gameboy, etc. This is the 20th year in a row that I have sold vintage console games. Will be a great time to shop for holiday gifts!

I will also have used pinball parts as well as a limited supply of new general pinball parts for sale at the show. I will post again in the thread with game specific playfields and such.

I am also planning on having a few classic consoles set up if you want to sit down and take a break from pinball. A Retron 5 for classic cartridges and possibly a N64 Smash Bros. or Mario Kart tournament.

If anyone has any vintage video games to sell, please bring them along and I will trade for them or, make a cash offer to buy them. See everyone at the show!

#91 69 days ago

Any word on what pins will fill the place holder slots?

#92 69 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Any word on what pins will fill the place holder slots?

Stay tuned! Looking to get those nailed down over the next month or so.

#93 69 days ago

But Deadpool is one of them for sure. Should be two of them at least at the show.

#94 69 days ago

Some more place holders for games have been confirmed!

No Good Gofers
JJP Pirates was replaced with Deadpool LE
Rob Zombie

Only two games left to add to the list. Once I know them for sure the website will be updated for those too!

Thanks!

Erik

#95 67 days ago

Houdini is ready for the show!

20180907_134100 (resized).jpg
#96 67 days ago

Can you buy tickets at the door for just freeplay? Can you bring a game for freeplay/for sale or are you out of room? Thanks

#97 67 days ago

We have reached capacity for games. Thanks for offering, tho.
Tickets cannot be guaranteed at door. We have a set number of tickets, and wont go above that to prevent overcrowding.
Secure your spot by purchasing at pincinnati.com.

#98 61 days ago

Any chance JJPOTC will get back in the lineup?

#99 61 days ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Any chance JJPOTC will get back in the lineup?

It would take a small miracle, but I will be sure to shout it from the rooftops if it makes the trip!

#100 58 days ago

Probably too early, but does anyone going plan to have pinball machines for sale or trade?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 10.00
$ 19.95
There are 220 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside