(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 45.
    #51 5 years ago

Just got my tickets for the tourney on Friday and Saturday. Will tournament tickets still be available say next week Chuck? My wife and sister in law will probably join. Also, if we get tourney tickets now, do you think it'll be safe for us to get weekend passes at the door?

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from evanc:

Will tournament tickets still be available say next week Chuck?

I would say so. So far we have sold 15-20 tickets for each tournament and the cap is 64 players.

Quoted from evanc:

Also, if we get tourney tickets now, do you think it'll be safe for us to get weekend passes at the door?

I would get them ASAP as we cannot guarantee the show will not be sold out beforehand.

Thanks fo the support!!

#53 5 years ago

What will be the show hours (times)?

#54 5 years ago

I couldn't really tell for sure from the website...are the tournament games still available in the freeplay area or are they separate? And if separate, how many games will be used by the tournaments?

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from greenhorn1:

I couldn't really tell for sure from the website...are the tournament games still available in the freeplay area or are they separate? And if separate, how many games will be used by the tournaments?

Freeplay games are being used for the tournaments.

There will be 20 games used for the tournaments and will be grouped together to make them easy to find.

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

What will be the show hours (times)?

Showtimes posted at the bottom of the home page

http://pincinnati.com

#57 5 years ago

People asked to have the ability to buy multiple show tickets at once. You should be able to do this now. Thanks!

1 week later
    #58 5 years ago

Bump - Nice plug in the SDTM show this week!

1 week later
    #59 5 years ago

Just got my weekend pass. Can't wait!

2 weeks later
    #60 5 years ago

How do weekend passes work? Do I have to bring the same person each day or can a big someone different each day?

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

How do weekend passes work? Do I have to bring the same person each day or can a big someone different each day?

When you arrive day one, I will give a wrist band for the weekend for you and whomever else you bought them for. We ask that you don’t give the weekend pass to another person other than the person that initially puts it on. If someone else wants to come another day, they can buy a pass for that day.

#62 5 years ago

Can't wait for this to begin this year. Cincy will be a great place for a show, I'm confident it will have the potential to become one of the best!

#63 5 years ago

Preliminary game list being added to the website ASAP! Stay tuned here for updates. Hoping later this month.

#64 5 years ago

We have tshirts available. $25 shipped.
    These are not available on website, you must contact me by email - [email protected].
    Specify dark or medium blue and size, M, L, XL, 2XL.
    Check or money order only on these.
    Thx.

IMG_80411 (resized).jpgIMG_80411 (resized).jpgIMG_80421 (resized).jpgIMG_80421 (resized).jpg
    #65 5 years ago

Does Gildan provide dimensions for each size. Sometimes a M in one brand is a L in another.

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Does Gildan provide dimensions for each size. Sometimes a M in one brand is a L in another.

Their website should list it. These are the 6400 soft style.

1 week later
    #67 5 years ago

Tentative Game List!! This is subject to change but wanted to share. The place holders are TBD, but they will be worth the wait. We are also making some awesome updates to the website based off the great feedback and suggestions we have received. Stay tuned here to get word when those updates are live. Thanks!

ACDC (Luci)
    Aerosmith Prem
    AFM
    Al's Garage Band World Tour
    Alien Star
    Argosy
    Asteroid Annie
    Avengers Hulk LE
    Batman 66 Premium
    Big Buck Hunter
    Big Deal
    Big Game
    Black Knight 2000
    Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Catacomb
    Central Park
    Champions Pub
    Cirquis Voltaire
    Corvette
    Creature From the Black Lagoon
    CSI
    DE Simpsons
    Defender
    Dialed In LE
    Dipsy doodle
    Dirty Harry
    Doctor Who
    Dr Who (sample)
    Earthshaker
    Eight Ball Deluxe
    Elvira and the Party Monsters
    Escape from the Lost World
    Fast Draw
    Fathom
    Fire!
    Fireball
    Firepower
    Fish Tales
    Flash Gordon
    Flying Carpet
    Funhouse
    Ghostbusters Prem
    Godzilla
    GOT Pro
    GOTG LE
    GOTG Pro
    Grand prix
    Hardbody
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Haunted House
    Hobbit Black Arrow
    Houdini
    Houdini (tentative)
    Indiana Jones
    Iron Man
    Jet Spin
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Joust
    Jungle queen
    Lethal Weapon 3
    LOTR
    Lucky Strike
    Magic
    Maiden premium
    Mary Shelly's Frankenstein
    Medieval Madness
    MET premium
    Metallica Pro
    Monster Bash
    Monte Carlo
    Mr. + Ms. Pacman
    Nine Ball
    Nugent
    Odds and evens
    Pinball Magic
    Pirates from Jersey Jack
    Place holder
    Place holder
    Place holder
    Place holder
    Place holder
    Queen
    Rat Race
    Road Kings (Mad Max)
    Robo War
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Royal Rumble
    Safe Cracker
    Scared Stiff
    Signal Jr. (1930s flipperless)
    Silverball Mania
    Sopranos
    Sorcerer
    Space Shuttle
    Spider-Man (07)
    Spirit
    Star Light
    Star Trek Pro
    Star Wars Pro
    Stern KISS Pro
    Street Fighter II Pinball
    STTNG
    Surf Champ
    Sweethearts
    Swords of Fury
    Tales of the Arabian Nights
    Terminator 3
    Time Fantasy
    TNA
    Torpedo Alley
    Transformers LE (Combo)
    Tron Pro
    TWD Prem
    Varkon
    Warlock
    Whirwind
    Whodunnit (sample)
    World Cup soccer
    X Files

#68 5 years ago

No Black Hole????? Tragic.

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

No Black Hole????? Tragic.

Trust me we did you a favor. Haha. You want to buy one? I know of at least two that might be for sale.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Al's Garage Band World Tour

I have a NOS PF for this person!

#71 5 years ago
    Quoted from comment23:

I have a NOS PF for this person!

They should be on the google group. I’d post there. The Pincinnati helpers one.

#72 5 years ago

Bunch of updates are live on the website. Check it out!

www.pincinnati.com

#73 5 years ago

Nice selection of games! Hopefully someone bringing a game will let me mod it up and set it in my booth.

1 week later
    #74 5 years ago

Anyone bringing the following for sale: Pistol Poker, Shadow and F-14. Thank you.

#75 5 years ago

Here’s the game list for the show:

http://pincinnati.com/html/games.html

Right now it looks like none of those will be there, but that could change or someone could work out bringing on to sell you.

#76 5 years ago

No Thunderbirds, what the hell?

#77 5 years ago

Nice List for sure, nice work Erik!

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from gentrsa:

Nice List for sure, nice work Erik!

Don’t thank me, thank all these badass collectors in the area! The outpouring of support has way surpassed our expectations. Can’t wait!

#79 5 years ago

Really awesome 12 and under get in free! All my son can talk about is AC/DC From expo. See y'all at the show!

#80 5 years ago

Man, for a chapter show, that is a very strong list. Going to see if the future Mrs. wants to make this a road trip.

#81 5 years ago

I think the list will just continue to get better, keep an eye on those Placeholder spots that will be filled with some very interesting Pins. I'm always impressed by how many people in this area are willing to share really beautiful and sometimes very rare and wonderfully restored games with others. I mean who in the world takes a Capcom game to a show, so many unique parts in them that aren't widely available. I'm not that brave but I'm glad someone else is!

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Man, for a chapter show, that is a very strong list. Going to see if the future Mrs. wants to make this a road trip.

I’m gonna be upset if you don’t come Jeremiah. Haha. Hopefully you guys can make it!

#83 5 years ago

Deadpool official launch tourney!

#84 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brazy:

Deadpool official launch tourney!

9/14 at arcade legacy bar edition. Don’t miss it.

3 weeks later
    #85 5 years ago

I think I might have accidentally deleted my ticket receipts from my email account.
    I remember receiving an email for each that looked more like a cash register receipt or something just stating the credit card transaction (no fancy QR code or anything).
    Anybody know if they have the people's names that bought the tickets on file to possibly get in or do I need to find them to show them at the entrance?
    I'll keep digging though my old emails.
    I know I should have printed it out but I'm a lazy bum...

#86 5 years ago
    Quoted from T3quila:

I think I might have accidentally deleted my ticket receipts from my email account.
    I remember receiving an email for each that looked more like a cash register receipt or something just stating the credit card transaction (no fancy QR code or anything).
    Anybody know if they have the people's names that bought the tickets on file to possibly get in or do I need to find them to show them at the entrance?
    I'll keep digging though my old emails.
    I know I should have printed it out but I'm a lazy bum...

Nevermind, of course I found them 2 seconds after posting here and not before...

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from T3quila:

Nevermind, of course I found them 2 seconds after posting here and not before...

Haha. No worries! We have everyone on a will call list that has bought tickets so if you purchased a ticket we have you in the system. If you lose your receipts for good, feel free to email us at [email protected] and we can double check your status and get you another confirmation.

Thanks!

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. No worries! We have everyone on a will call list that has bought tickets so if you purchased a ticket we have you in the system. If you lose your receipts for good, feel free to email us at [email protected] and we can double check your status and get you another confirmation.
    Thanks!

Awesome, you are the best.
    I'm really stoked for the event. Now I have to figure out what I want to play - so many great machines in the lineup. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

How is the tournament looking, are all the spots already taken? I in general suck at pinball but I figure it would be a blast to join anyway but I don't want to take anybody's spot who actually has a legit chance to compete since they are limited.

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from T3quila:

Awesome, you are the best.
    I'm really stoked for the event. Now I have to figure out what I want to play - so many great machines in the lineup. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Heck yeah! We are very fortunate to have so many awesome collectors supporting the show. It wouldn’t be a show without them!

Quoted from T3quila:

How is the tournament looking, are all the spots already taken?

Tournaments are not sold out yet. Don’t be shy!! You should play. The formats are designed to be fun even for beginners. Basically you’re playing game after game with different groups of people until you get knocked out. Tons of fun!!

You have to start somewhere, so might as well be at Pincinnati! Your first tournament could be at the first ever Cincinnati pinball show! Haha

#90 5 years ago

Just wanted to update some things about my vendor space at the show. I will have a bunch of tables with vintage console video games at the show. Nintendo, Sega, Playstation, Atari, Gameboy, etc. This is the 20th year in a row that I have sold vintage console games. Will be a great time to shop for holiday gifts!

I will also have used pinball parts as well as a limited supply of new general pinball parts for sale at the show. I will post again in the thread with game specific playfields and such.

I am also planning on having a few classic consoles set up if you want to sit down and take a break from pinball. A Retron 5 for classic cartridges and possibly a N64 Smash Bros. or Mario Kart tournament.

If anyone has any vintage video games to sell, please bring them along and I will trade for them or, make a cash offer to buy them. See everyone at the show!

#91 5 years ago

Any word on what pins will fill the place holder slots?

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Any word on what pins will fill the place holder slots?

Stay tuned! Looking to get those nailed down over the next month or so.

#93 5 years ago

But Deadpool is one of them for sure. Should be two of them at least at the show.

#94 5 years ago

Some more place holders for games have been confirmed!

No Good Gofers
    JJP Pirates was replaced with Deadpool LE
    Rob Zombie

Only two games left to add to the list. Once I know them for sure the website will be updated for those too!

Thanks!

Erik

#95 5 years ago

Houdini is ready for the show!

20180907_134100 (resized).jpg20180907_134100 (resized).jpg
    #96 5 years ago

Can you buy tickets at the door for just freeplay? Can you bring a game for freeplay/for sale or are you out of room? Thanks

#97 5 years ago

We have reached capacity for games. Thanks for offering, tho.
    Tickets cannot be guaranteed at door. We have a set number of tickets, and wont go above that to prevent overcrowding.
    Secure your spot by purchasing at pincinnati.com.

#98 5 years ago

Any chance JJPOTC will get back in the lineup?

#99 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

Any chance JJPOTC will get back in the lineup?

It would take a small miracle, but I will be sure to shout it from the rooftops if it makes the trip!

#100 5 years ago

Probably too early, but does anyone going plan to have pinball machines for sale or trade?

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.