(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 45.
    #651 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

94 a night with discount. More than that without discount.

I've been trying for about the last 24 hours and I'm not able to get the $94 rate. The Holiday Inn website says the "group code is not available".

#652 4 years ago
    Quoted from beeker3000:

I've been trying for about the last 24 hours and I'm not able to get the $94 rate. The Holiday Inn website says the "group code is not available".

I would call the hotel. Just don't get sucked into going to a time share. My wife still is pissed at me for her having to say "no!"for a hour straight. We did get 3 nights free in Florida and it also paid for our room for one night. It was still not worth IMO.

#653 4 years ago
    Quoted from beeker3000:

I’m checking with them. Hang on.

#654 4 years ago

Try again. Should be good until midnight tomorrow night.

#655 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Try again. Should be good until midnight tomorrow night.

It's available now. Thanks.

#656 4 years ago
    Quoted from beeker3000:

It's available now. Thanks.

Awesome! Thanks for the support!

#657 4 years ago

Hotel is almost fully booked! Buy buy buy!!

#658 4 years ago

There is also a Hampton Inn within walking distance.

#659 4 years ago

If anyone has to go to another hotel, tell them we sent ya!

#660 4 years ago

Bought two weekend passes last year and didn't go
    Not this year, super stoked for Oktoberfest!
    Haven't had a lot of time to play at all this year, built a new house and moved.

#661 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t want to spoil the fun, all I’ll say is this funhouse is amazing!

Agreed!! Played it at the Louisville show last year and it blew my mind. . Magical

#662 4 years ago

Chuck has the game list for the show been updated? Simply curious about the number of games coming this year.

#663 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Chuck has the game list for the show been updated? Simply curious about the number of games coming this year.

We will have 130 plus games there. We have 20 or so that we won’t know the titles until last minute so the list on the website doesn’t have them.

I expect most of the games yet to be added to be DMDs but not sure about the titles just yet.

#664 4 years ago

T

Quoted from chuckwurt:

We will have 130 plus games there.

It’s gonna be an awesome show! Can’t wait (except for yanking games out of my basement )

#665 4 years ago
    Quoted from rlbohon3:

T

It’s gonna be an awesome show! Can’t wait (except for yanking games out of my basement )

Well look at it this way. There will be an army of people here waiting to help you unload when you get here. Pizza and beer on us too when you get here. Haha

#666 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anyone see a TNA? We’re missing one.[quoted image]

no spooky there this year? I would bring mine, but we cant get there til later Friday night.

#667 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well look at it this way. There will be an army of people here waiting to help you unload when you get here. Pizza and beer on us too when you get here. Haha

What time will it be open to start setting up?

#668 4 years ago
    Quoted from kguenther6:

What time will it be open to start setting up?

9 am Thursday morning.

#669 4 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

no spooky there this year? I would bring mine, but we cant get there til later Friday night.

They already had plans this weekend. We are hoping next year they will be back.

We have someone bringing Alice, but no other spooky games committed right now.

#670 4 years ago

First two tournament games revealed! Dodge city (OLD) Big Game (MID)

B85D8EDD-501D-446B-871F-2C6979A18B3B (resized).jpegB85D8EDD-501D-446B-871F-2C6979A18B3B (resized).jpegF1ECD2D8-D64D-42E1-8A12-67EEEB57CBA3 (resized).jpegF1ECD2D8-D64D-42E1-8A12-67EEEB57CBA3 (resized).jpeg
    #671 4 years ago

Is there a Hobbit? I've never seen one. Someone please bring this!

#672 4 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Is there a Hobbit? I've never seen one. Someone please bring this!

I know of multiple in our area, but they aren’t coming unfortunately. Maybe they will see your request and oblige!

#673 4 years ago

Tournament lineup to date:

Dodge City - OLD
    Grand Prix - OLD
    Big Game - MID
    Genesis - MID
    Iron Maiden Pro - NEW

#674 4 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Is there a Hobbit?

I'm pretty sure they had both the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings last year so maybe we'll get lucky again this year!

#675 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I'm pretty sure they had both the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings last year so maybe we'll get lucky again this year!

I don't remember a Hobbit being there (there were some short people though ) but LOTR definitely was and will be again this year.

#676 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I don't remember a Hobbit being there (there were some short people though ) but LOTR definitely was and will be again this year.

I thought hobbit was one that Scott brought, but could be wrong. Someone bombard him with messages and beg him to bring his black arrow edition again!!

#677 4 years ago

We will have tons of these awesome stickers at the show. Get then while they last!

8EF108B4-0AE5-41EC-9872-EDC7BFF10CD1 (resized).jpeg8EF108B4-0AE5-41EC-9872-EDC7BFF10CD1 (resized).jpeg
    #678 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I thought hobbit was one that Scott brought, but could be wrong. Someone bombard him with messages and beg him to bring his black arrow edition again!!

Don't know how I forgot about that, I guess the POTC over-shadowed it in my mind.

#679 4 years ago

How does that work with t-shirts? when I got my online ticket the site asked if I want a T-shirt and what size. So I said yes and gave the size. I assume this is so you guys can estimate how many to produce, and I buy it when I arrive. Is that the Black Knight design or is there a choice?

#680 4 years ago

Yep you got it! We just wanted to see who’s going to plan on getting a shirt and what sizes we will need.

So when you get there you will have the option to buy any shirt we have available at the front desk. We will have a small number of the punk rock artwork shirts and a ton of the knight t-shirts. I hope that helps!!

#681 4 years ago

Dont forget a few 3X for us Kentucky fat-asses.

#682 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Dont forget a few 3X for us Kentucky fat-asses.

Got em! Get there early to claim yours! We even have a very limited number of 4XL too.

#683 4 years ago

I've got a few buyers for Lady Death backglasses and Space Rider playfields. If anyone else is wanting to buy one and have me deliver it to the show please let me know soon so I can start getting things packed up. I have some plastic sets left for the Space Rider playfields as well if anyone is looking to do a full swap, or if you just want a wall hanger then you won't need the plastics. Lady Death I have two black versions left, and several of the mirrored versions left. Everything is NOS and in good-great condition, but not perfect as well they are almost 40 years old. Playfield inserts have no cupping which has been the most asked question I've gotten on the playfields. The backglasses have minimal scratches on a few and some tiny chips around some of the edges that would be covered with either trim or a frame.

I do have one backglass with a broken edge and a sharp point that is super dangerous and looks like it could be used as a murder weapon. That one is cheap cheap cheap if someone is looking for a weird item.....This one has just been claimed so just left with the good stuff now.

IMG_4478 (resized).JPEGIMG_4478 (resized).JPEGIMG_4424 (resized).JPEGIMG_4424 (resized).JPEGIMG_4494 (resized).JPEGIMG_4494 (resized).JPEG

#684 4 years ago
    F0A63838-0C55-4D6E-9B79-5508DD479553 (resized).jpegF0A63838-0C55-4D6E-9B79-5508DD479553 (resized).jpeg
    #685 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a really nice Judge Dredd $3000 or Star Wars Pro $4500?

#686 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

We will have tons of these awesome stickers at the show. Get then while they last![quoted image]

Sold, maybe I can stick it on my Yeti cup for the weekend?

#687 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone looking for a really nice Judge Dredd $3000 or Star Wars Pro $4500?

Judge Dredd sold!

#688 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Judge Dredd sold

Damn that was fast!

#689 4 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

BK lives - now to dial it in and get going on F-14

That BK looks super sweet!

#690 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Lady Death I have two black versions left, and several of the mirrored versions left. Everything is NOS and in good-great condition, but not perfect as well they are almost 40 years old.

PM sent.

#691 4 years ago

If you haven’t bought tickets yet make sure and get them before the 18th. You’ll save some coin. Prices increase at the door.

#692 4 years ago

My favorite game last year was Swords of Fury. I had always wanted to play one. What was your favorites?

#694 4 years ago

The Robo War was pretty damn good!

#695 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

The Robo War was pretty damn good!

Hell yeah! It will be back with more gottlieb friends. Haha

#696 4 years ago

I liked the Spirit.

#697 4 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I liked the Spirit.

Played close to 20 games on that last year. Actually funny that it was open far more than I had anticipated considering how sought after it is as a pin.

#698 4 years ago
    Quoted from ODENONMYSIDE513:

I 'll take 4 sheets of glass if they have them

I have a couple of sheets from last year left if they don't bring them.

#699 4 years ago

Glass will be there. I’ll tell Beau to bring a lot.

#700 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Glass will be there. I’ll tell Beau to bring a lot.

What is it generally, per sheet? And if your driving a small pickup, what would be the best way to get a few sheets home safe? Never transported pin glass outside of the pin.

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.