(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 45.
    #601 4 years ago

Game list should be posted by Oct 1st!! Please let us know if you’d like to bring a game. We have an incredible group of collectors that share their games at this show. Let us know if you want to be a part of that!

1 week later
    #602 4 years ago

Show t-shirt design number 2 is complete!! Thanks again to Viggin900 for helping design us another shirt. These will only be available at the show and also we will be making very limited quantities of this design on dresses as well.

05B91F4B-6278-4822-8676-85F3F391750C (resized).jpeg05B91F4B-6278-4822-8676-85F3F391750C (resized).jpeg34ADBF6A-FB6C-49CF-B375-9F42D28D6065 (resized).jpeg34ADBF6A-FB6C-49CF-B375-9F42D28D6065 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #603 4 years ago

Anyone know someone with a TNA that might want to share it with the show? Just realized we’re missing one!

#604 4 years ago

Also. The initial game list is up!! We have 123 committed games, so this list will only continue to grow as we lock in the titles!

https://pincinnati.com/games.html

ACDC Premium Vault
    Al's Garage Band
    Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle
    Alien Star
    Andromeda
    Arena
    Argosy
    Attack from Mars
    Baby Pacman
    Bad Cats
    Big Game
    Big Guns
    Big Indian
    BKSOR prem
    Black Knight (Original Full Restore!)
    Boomerang
    Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball
    Corvette
    Creature
    Deadly Weapon
    Dirty Harry (Prototype with Drop Target!)
    Dodge City
    Earthshaker
    Eight Ball Deluxe
    Embryon
    F-14 Tomcat (Full Restore!)
    Fast Draw
    FIRE! Champagne Edition
    Firepower
    Flash Gordon
    Funhouse
    Game of Thrones LE
    Game of Thrones Premium
    Genesis
    Grand Prix
    Granny and the Gators
    Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Hi Dolly
    High Speed 2:Getaway
    Indy Jones
    Iron Maiden Pro
    Iron Man Vault Edition
    Jackbot
    Joust (only 402 made!)
    Jungle Lord
    Jungle Queen
    King of Diamonds
    Lady Luck
    Lethal Weapon 3
    Lord of the Rings
    Mata Hari
    Maverick
    Medieval Madness
    Monster Bash
    Mousin Around
    Munsters LE
    Mystic
    Night Moves
    Nitro Groundshaker
    Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern)
    Rob Zombie
    Robowar
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Scared Stiff
    Seawitch
    Ship Ahoy
    Signal Jr
    Silverball Mania
    Skateball
    Sorcerer
    Space Shuttle
    Spirit
    Star Trek Next Generation
    Star Wars Premium
    Star Wars Pro
    Stars
    Surf Champ
    Sweethearts
    T2 Judgement Day
    Tales from the Crypt
    Taxi
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    The Shadow
    The Simpsons Pinball Party
    Tradewinds
    Varkon (only 90 units made!!)
    Willy Wonka
    Wizard of Oz
    World Cup Soccer 94
    WWF Royal Rumble

#605 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anyone know someone with a TNA that might want to share it with the show? Just realized we’re missing one!

Or two and we'll link them together?

#606 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Or two and we'll link them together?

Speaking of. We need to get a couple NBA fastbreaks up in here!

#607 4 years ago

We're getting close - just wanted to remind everyone again that I'll need help transporting Night Moves from Sharonville and back again.

If we can't get Night Moves to the show, I'll have no choice but to bring Coed instead. Do you really want a flipperless game from the 40's taking up space?

#608 4 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

We're getting close - just wanted to remind everyone again that I'll need help transporting Night Moves from Sharonville and back again.
    If we can't get Night Moves to the show, I'll have no choice but to bring Coed instead. Do you really want a flipperless game from the 40's taking up space?

Considering that signal Jr may have been the favorite of the show last year, I’d say that game would fit in well! I can see us having a pre-war row in the future.

#609 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Speaking of. We need to get a couple NBA fastbreaks up in here!

Didn't we beg and plead for that to happen last year to no avail?

#610 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Didn't we beg and plead for that to happen last year to no avail?

Apparently not good enough. Jesse and I both want that game so maybe if we try harder this up coming year, we can start bringing them and link them up.

#611 4 years ago

Well the games are cool. The most important thing is seeing some fellow pinheads. I'm kinda disappointed CSI is not in the line up. I would be even more upset if my fellow pinhead @whodey did not make it. That's a show to me. Just good times beer and pinball people.

1 week later
    #612 4 years ago

Just a reminder. Special hotel rate for show weekend ends 10/31. Use PIN for the code.
    Holiday Inn, Eastgate.
    Show tickets available at Pincinnati.com.
    Saturday may sell out, so buy in advance to guarantee your spot, and save a few bucks over ticket purchased at the door.

#613 4 years ago

Just got my weekend pass! Can't wait!

#614 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Well the games are cool. The most important thing is seeing some fellow pinheads. I'm kinda disappointed CSI is not in the line up. I would be even more upset if my fellow pinhead @whodey did not make it. That's a show to me. Just good times beer and pinball people.

Pretty sure that I'm gonna be able to make it buddy. Looking forward to hanging with you too!

#615 4 years ago

One month away!! Whoa baby.

Still looking for someone to bring a TNA. If you do, I will be your best friend and you'll get free access to the show all weekend along with other perks!

It will be here before we know it!

#616 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

One month away!! Whoa baby.
    Still looking for someone to bring a TNA. If you do, I will be your best friend and you'll get free access to the show all weekend along with other perks!
    It will be here before we know it!

There's one for sale in Tennessee.

#617 4 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

There's one for sale in Tennessee.

They should bring it up and sell it at the show!

#618 4 years ago

Did someone say Thunder Man?

#619 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Did someone say Thunder Man?

Don’t you tease me dammit.

#620 4 years ago

BK lives - now to dial it in and get going on F-14

IMG_2563 (resized).JPGIMG_2563 (resized).JPG
    #621 4 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

BK lives - now to dial it in and get going on F-14[quoted image]

I haven't played a super nice BK in a LONG time, really looking forward to this one Scott!

#622 4 years ago

Just got into pinball this year, cant wait to meet some of the local pinball people

#623 4 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Just got into pinball this year, cant wait to meet some of the local pinball people

Hell yeah! We got a good crew around here.

You should bring that Metallica. Just sayin’

#624 4 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Very cool! Me too... got into it only about 2 years ago and it’s been a huge blast from playing to fixing to improving games. There’s a great community here and you’ll love Pincinnati.
    PS: I’m bringing my Getaway, Turtles, Firepower, and EM King of Diamonds (I’ll have ready for sale) so look me up and say hey.

#625 4 years ago

Happy to say that American Pinball will be back at Pincinnati with Oktoberfests and Houdini’s! Thanks to AP and their team for helping to make our show great again!

CDEF2291-B91B-4F25-A31B-2579FD85BD94 (resized).pngCDEF2291-B91B-4F25-A31B-2579FD85BD94 (resized).pngFB6472C7-DDC0-488C-B43A-0AC8E4DDDEED (resized).jpegFB6472C7-DDC0-488C-B43A-0AC8E4DDDEED (resized).jpeg
    #626 4 years ago

LAST CALL FOR HOTEL ROOMS! Hotel is turning off the discount code 10/31! Don't miss out!

#627 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

LAST CALL FOR HOTEL ROOMS! Hotel is turning off the discount code 10/31! Don't miss out!

What are the rates for the hotel?

#628 4 years ago

94 a night with discount. More than that without discount. Haha

#629 4 years ago

I think I just nabbed the last $94 room. One $135 suite left.

#630 4 years ago

Everyone keep trying. Even if they say the block is full. They are releasing them 5 at a time.

#631 4 years ago

Hey chuckwurt will there be sheets of glass there this year?

#632 4 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Hey chuckwurt will there be sheets of glass there this year?

I will ask around. Possibly not. Trent brought a lot last year, but he can’t make it this year. Beau works for Trent and is coming, I’ll have to ask him. Possible that AP brings magic glass too.

#633 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I will ask around. Possibly not. Trent brought a lot last year, but he can’t make it this year. Beau works for Trent and is coming, I’ll have to ask him. Possible that AP brings magic glass too.

I'd be interested too. My Hot Line needs some new glass.

#634 4 years ago

Shouldn’t be a problem per Beau. I will confirm once for sure in a week or so.

#635 4 years ago

I’d be up for a sheet of glass or two as well.

#636 4 years ago

I need two sheets as well.

#637 4 years ago

A couple of sheets of glass for me as well.

#638 4 years ago

Yeah Im definitely in for a few sheets. Thanks!

#639 4 years ago

Haha. Well I can guarantee they will bring some now!

#640 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

A.P. had a great deal on Magic Glass at the Cleveland show, would be nice if they can replicate that at Pincinnati!

#641 4 years ago

I 'll take 4 sheets of glass if they have them

#642 4 years ago

Already had my room. Totally forgot about tickets. But I have them now!! Wooohoooo!

#643 4 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

Already had my room. Totally forgot about tickets. But I have them now!! Wooohoooo!

Saw your order come through brother. Glad to have you back!

#644 4 years ago

Anyone see a TNA? We’re missing one.

2A8E225C-DF1E-44CD-AB7E-8F6D55D14260 (resized).jpeg2A8E225C-DF1E-44CD-AB7E-8F6D55D14260 (resized).jpeg
    #645 4 years ago

Cw,
    I think you already received a heads up. But my Funhouse needs 2200 watts to run with all of its mods. Yes 2200 watts! Will there be any issue with this?

#646 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

Cw,
    I think you already received a heads up. But my Funhouse needs 2200 watts to run with all of its mods. Yes 2200 watts! Will there be any issue with this?

We have the best power in the pinball show business (not kidding). If you game can’t work here, it won’t work anywhere! Haha.

In all seriousness, get here Thursday setup day as early as you can and we can make sure, but all should be good.

#647 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

Cw,

Your game pulls 18 Amps? Wow!

#648 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Your game pulls 18 Amps? Wow!

I don’t want to spoil the fun, all I’ll say is this funhouse is amazing!

#649 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t want to spoil the fun, all I’ll say is this funhouse is amazing!

I agree, still pretty amazed it pulls 18 Amps though - gonna need a dedicated circuit for that bad boy!

#650 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I agree, still pretty amazed it pulls 18 Amps though - gonna need a dedicated circuit for that bad boy!

Considering the guys at the hotel said the show didn’t even register as a blip on their power radar last year, I’m just planning on plugging her in and seeing what happens. Haha

We will have a couple rows of games that will be shorter than the others so that’s where I think we will have it. But this is @jjsmooth ’s territory.

We shall see. Can’t wait!

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/13?hl=odenonmyside513 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.