(Topic ID: 211294)

Pincinnati!! The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show (12/6/2024-12/8/2024)

By chuckwurt

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0152 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20231202_144646_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174128519 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231202_174136577 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9021 (resized).jpeg
    20231203_095721 (1) (resized).jpg
    20231201_190615 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190603 (resized).jpg
    20231201_190559 (resized).jpg
    20231201_184710 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174647 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174645 (resized).jpg
    20231201_174636 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160927 (resized).jpg
    20231201_160835 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 45.
    #451 5 years ago

Gryszz's new BT speaker is hella better than the one he brought to LAX... clean sound and no distortion, even with the walls shaking. 10/10 would recommend...

Next year just put him in the rooftop suite!

#452 5 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Gryszz's new BT speaker is hella better than the one he brought to LAX... clean sound and no distortion, even with the walls shaking. 10/10 would recommend...
    Next year just put him in the rooftop suite!

I'm in the market for a new one (had the recalled Pill XL). What you got Gryszzz ??

#453 5 years ago

Looks like a great show. If only I knew about it last week. Only 2 hours away. Will have to try and go next year.

#454 5 years ago

Chuck I'm pretty sure it's Vids thread " Stupid Shit You Don't Need but Will Buy Anyway"
    LOL.

#455 5 years ago

500 WATTS haha! It's not better than my HK, but it does pretty damn good for a Wally World speaker. Another great Vid value.

#456 5 years ago

The play but ESP the sound on that Queen pin was GD PHENOMENAL.
    AMAZING!
    And thank you!

#457 5 years ago
    Quoted from metallik: Next year just put him in the rooftop suite!

Even better, there is a Hampton Inn within stumbling distance.

#458 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

AMAZING!
    And thank you!

That's @topmoose's baby!

#459 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

AMAZING!
    And thank you!

Quoted from comment23:

That's topmoose's baby!

Hey, that's me! I'm glad you got to play Queen and even happier that you enjoyed it. It took a while to get the sound loud enough in that noisy room. I just wrote a couple of Pincinnati post-mortem posts about it over on my Queen project thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-retheme-project

#461 5 years ago

Looks like it was a blast...sucks I couldn’t make it. Definitely on the calendar for next year.

#462 5 years ago

Had a great time!!! Looking forward to next year.

#463 5 years ago

I wanted to call out djsolzs for a second.

This righteous dude brought and amazing fish tales to the show. Then he proceeds to get an amazing offer on it, and couldn’t pass it up. Game sells. New owner takes it from the show (that’s their right).

What does someone normally do? Count the cash and go on with their weekend. Well not Adam.

Dude goes back home, gets another game and puts it in the show where his other game was.

If that’s not incredible, I don’t know what is.

These are the kinds of people we have throughout this show. We are so very lucky and we will continue to make this show better so that guys and gals like Adam want to come back year after year.

Thanks again!!

#464 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

This righteous dude brought and amazing fish tales to the show. Then he proceeds to get an amazing offer on it, and couldn’t pass it up. Game sells. New owner takes it from the show (that’s their right).
    What does someone normally do? Count the cash and go on with their weekend. Well not Adam.
    Dude goes back home, gets another game and puts it in the show where his other game was.
    !

And that game was his super awesome WH2O, which I could have played all show!

#465 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

These are the kinds of people we have throughout this show. We are so very lucky and we will continue to make this show better so that guys and gals like Adam want to come back year after year.
    Thanks again!!

That's freakin AWESOME.
    Whatta great dude.

#466 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Even better, there is a Hampton Inn within stumbling distance.

I’ll make a nice spot for him in the trailer

#467 5 years ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

I’ll make a nice spot for him in the trailer

I sleep in my truck at my metal shows, so I'm totally down for that B.
    Think we can trench out a hole in the parking lot for a generator. You got a jackhammer?

#468 5 years ago

500 watts need some HIGH VOLTAGE

#469 5 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where was the twilight zone??

#470 5 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

Where was the twilight zone??

Off in a far away land. We should have one at the show next year.

#471 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Off in a far away land. We should have one at the show next year.

I think you mean it was in another dimension.....

#472 5 years ago

Many thanks to all involved.
    It was very well done, and I'm looking forward to next year all ready.

#473 5 years ago

Pincinnati was a blast. Thanks Erik, Jerry and everyone else that helped. This was my first time bringing games to a show. I had two of them in the tournament bank and was nervous about them hold up. Argosy only needed a minor adjustment to the saucer kickout and Alien Star seemed to be rock solid. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of such a great show.

Pincinnati (resized).jpgPincinnati (resized).jpg
    #474 5 years ago

Thanks darren! Gonna need your awesome games again next year! Everyone hated Dipsy and Monte Carlo so we will need to find some better tournament EMs.

Thanks again!

#476 5 years ago

I cried myself to sleep as all the hate rolled in on my tournament surveys. Haha.

#477 5 years ago

I enjoyed playing the Grand Prix.
    Glad it found a good home.

#478 5 years ago

I really liked the Williams "Star Light," great layout, great shots was very fun to play. The other machine that surprised me with how fun it was Williams "Time Fantasy" this game was really fun with an interesting layout and art.

#479 5 years ago

I didn’t get to play much, but I really like signal Jr. Pretty cool how a game that simple can be so fun.

I loved the Magic too. Same owners. Coincidence? Haha

#480 5 years ago

Thanks for the words chuckwurt and comment23 it only seemed right to replace the game when I committed to assisting with the show. I got a ton of love and several texts about bringing the White Water which made it completely worth it. I had to turn down a couple offers on that game too as its just to hard to lose that many machines out of my collection in one weekend. Cant wait until next year!

#481 5 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Thanks for the words chuckwurt and Comment23 it only seemed right to replace the game when I committed to assisting with the show. I got a ton of love and several texts about bringing the White Water which made it completely worth it. I had to turn down a couple offers on that game too as its just to hard to lose that many machines out of my collection in one weekend. Cant wait until next year!

I played the hell out of it and wanted to keep going back for more, almost sent you an offer on it myself. Thanks for bringing both games!

#482 5 years ago

When is the show next year? I brought 12 family members and we had our own little tournament. We mad a nice weekend out of it.

#483 5 years ago

Funny you should ask. Pincinnati 2019 has just been confirmed!!!!

November 22-24. Same location!

Stay tuned to this thread and our Facebook page for updates throughout the year.

#484 5 years ago

Can't wait had a damn blast!

#485 5 years ago

We are very happy with Holiday Inn for our venue. I did not hear a single complaint.
    We were able to negotiate extra vendor space for next year, and that will open up our tournament space. New vendors contact Erik or myself.
    2018 was a damned good show, and we can't wait for 2019.

#486 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

We are very happy with Holiday Inn for our venue. I did not hear a single complaint.
    We were able to negotiate extra vendor space for next year, and that will open up our tournament space. New vendors contact Erik or myself.
    2018 was a damned good show, and we can't wait for 2019.

Note to self - no lifting 2 months out

#487 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

You misspelled "ever" when you typed "2 months out".

#488 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

No doubt Scott. It didn't feel right with you not there. Your early support meant alot to us.

#489 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Yeah. That’s what Jeremiah is for!

#490 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Yep it may end up that way we shall see...definitely missed not being there. Was glued to the computer watching the pics come in!

#491 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Bringing that big ball bowler shouldn't be too much to lift would it?! Haha

#492 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brazy:

Bringing that big ball bowler shouldn't be too much to lift would it?! Haha

Only took 3 people to put the head on - piece of cake

#493 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I didn’t get to play much, but I really like signal Jr. Pretty cool how a game that simple can be so fun.
    I loved the Magic too. Same owners. Coincidence? Haha

Thanks for the kind words, but I technically only own one of them .

There were too many great games there to mention. I was super impressed with Queen, and that Black Knight 2000 was in incredible shape.

I'm glad we are doing it again next year, thanks again for putting it on.

#494 5 years ago

Thanks to Chuck and everyone involved in this show! the 8 hour round trip was more then worth it! my family had a blast and we can't wait for next year!!! Also a thanks to Chuck for the kind words about my pinball profile interview that aired during the show!

#495 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sodacrack:

Pincinnati was a blast. Thanks Erik, Jerry and everyone else that helped. This was my first time bringing games to a show. I had two of them in the tournament bank and was nervous about them hold up. Argosy only needed a minor adjustment to the saucer kickout and Alien Star seemed to be rock solid. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of such a great show.
    [quoted image]

That alien star was amazing!!! might just be my new favorite game! it made for great tournament play! that game just went to the top of my wish list!

#496 5 years ago

WANTED: roomie for Pincinatti 19. We'll be in Brad's trailer.
    Somewhat spacious, very foggy but pretty well sound proofed. Yoga mat not included.

#497 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Somewhat spacious, very foggy but pretty well sound proofed. Yoga mat not included.

I have a titan pinmat I could contribute. I know the guy that owns pinstadium too. We could line the trailer with them so you won’t be tempted to sleep.

#498 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Possible tournament "winner" could "win" the chance to snuggle up.

#499 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Possible tournament "winner" could "win" the chance to snuggle up.

Tournament sales just took a HUGE hit.

#500 5 years ago

"Everybody can hear it. I can hear it on the fourth floor, I can hear it on the sixth floor. Everybody can hear it."
    "Now enjoy the rest of your shower sir."

There are 2,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-the-greater-cincinnati-pinball-show-1130-122/page/10?hl=loganjk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.