Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TopMoose
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C37ADC36-F75A-4FA4-BFE9-788A71216CCB (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3491 (resized).JPG
    #1 5 years ago

Lots of local folks here so this will be a place to post pins/parts up for sale, trade, and want lists.

Here is some of the stuff I have available:
    Plastics - BSD slings, congo full set, congo protectors, 2 full sets for bally eight ball, NGG partial set, SMVE full set, SS partial set, taf clears, tron full set, tspp protectors, tz slings, wh20 slings.

Ramps - congo complete set including amy, IJ used plastic ramp

Backglass/translite - BOP nos signed by python, congo, and black knight bg (maybe)

Alien parts - hope to have ready for the show - cpus pre-loaded with software, pf led screens, face huggers, replacement sling lamps and leds - maybe more

displays - new and used dmds, set of 7 digit led displays for early stern/bally

misc stuff - Stern pf maintenance rails, new side rails for sys 11, used coin doors, legs and much more.

PINS - Stern SM original with powdercoat, topper, shaker, leds, protectors, cliffys, maybe ALIEN if someone wants to break the bank - could be more by show start - both sold

#2 5 years ago

One or two of my games will be for sale probably fire and sopranos.

Above average Fire very clean and plays great. Everything works.

Sopranos is as nice as they get. Looks new still 99% sure HUO before I got it. Only had 1200 plays and was on original code.

#3 5 years ago

The only game I’m bringing that could possibly be for sale is Nugent. I also have a Strikes and Spares that is more of a project but does boot and has everything it needs to flip. I might bring it to my vendor space and sell it as-is.

I’ve started gathering a ton of spare boards that I have that are tested and fully working. They will be for sale at the show, along with parted out playfields and other goodies.

I’m also selling vintage console games at the show. If anyone has any vintage systems/computers/games they are looking to move, I will trade you for them for anything at my tables or, make a cash offer at the show.

#4 5 years ago

My restored Flying Carpet will be for sale at the show, featuring a repainted cabinet, Titan rings and a clear coated playfield.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

One or two of my games will be for sale probably fire and sopranos.

Sopranos is as nice as they get. Looks new still 99% sure HUO before I got it. Only had 1200 plays and was on original code.

#6 5 years ago

Have a friend who wants to let go of a Helen version of AC/DC pro - led'd and very nice game. Also a Avengers LE Blue version decked out cc'd pf.

#7 5 years ago

You know you want a Sopranos Bob!

#8 5 years ago

I have a HUO Aerosmith Premium with Stern Aerosmith side armor and shaker motor I can bring to show if desired. PM if interested.

#9 5 years ago

Looking for a gotg pro and a maiden premium

#10 5 years ago

A very early list of what I will have for sale at the show at my VENDOR TABLES...no holds and no prices!

-->You HAVE to ATTEND the show if you want this stuff. Also, I will trade any of this stuff for vintage console games and systems.

<<<NO RESERVATIONS OR PRICING ON ITEMS! >>>
    Console Games
    150 Atari 2600 titles
    30+ boxed 2600 titles
    70 NES titles
    70 SNES titles (a few boxed that are more than $20)
    100 Playstation titles
    150 PS2 titles
    100 gameboy/gb color/DS titles
    30 Nintendo Famicom titles
    20+ Sega genesis titles

Systems/Accessories
    2600 4 switch woody system
    Playstation 1 system
    SNES system (original style)
    Sega Genesis launch console "High Definition Sound" (YES, the GOOD sound hardware)
    SNES controllers
    Genesis controllers
    N64 jumper packs
    N64 system lids
    20+ vintage Nintendo power magazines

Console rarities
    -Neo Geo MVS kits (Rage of the Dragons and Super Dodgeball)
    -SNES test cart (Rev.B)
    -GB Advance Zelda Minish Cap test (DEMO) cart
    -Authentic Atari 2600 Okie Dokie cart (with instructions)

ARCADE STUFF
    Fully working WGK6100 color vector monitor
    Arcade marquees
    SFIICE board- plays with glitches
    Blitz/Showtime 49 WAY joysticks + complete panel

PINBALL STUFF
    A lot of original Bally and Williams pinball manuals that will be roughly $20 ea.
    lots of used GENERIC Bally pinball parts/assembles from the 70s/80s
    some used GENERIC Williams pinball parts/assemblies from the 70s/80s

-stretchwrap for games $15/roll
    -clear flipper buttons
    -new EATPM Boogiemen

Fully tested/working pinball BOARDS:
    -AUX Power driver board (sys11) Fully tested/working
    -BALLY -35 MPU -Jumped for 2532 EPROMS OR original masked PROMS
    -Bally solenoid driver board
    -Stern lamp driver board
    -Bally "Vocalizer" (Xenon) board
    -Stern SB-100 sound board
    -Stern (Lightning ROMS) speech board
    -Bally AUX lamp driver board (Centaur,ect.)
    -Bally -50 sound board (Dolly Parton,Harlem,ect.)

70's era Gottlieb lockdown bar with screw style posts
    Bally lock down bars (MANY)
    a wired Lost World play field (worn)
    a wired Xenon playfield (worn)
    a bare High Speed play field (worn)
    a bare sanded High Speed play field (prepped for hardtop)
    a bare Fathom playfield

New SafeCracker tokens (Planetary ones)
    Tron 3D translite
    Tron Clu translite
    Ghostbusters Pro translite
    Metallica translite
    Flash Gordon Backglass (CPR)

Pinball/arcade/console game posters

AGAIN <<<NO RESERVATIONS OR PRICING ON ITEMS! >>>

Added over 5 years ago:

Added products --> Speaker Light Kits for both versions of SAM speakers and both versions of Stern Spike speakers will be available @ a special show price of $39! (by speakerlightkits.com)

Added over 5 years ago:

Just to clarify, the Stern Spike Speaker light kits will be $59 at the show.

1 week later
    #11 5 years ago

Update on pins for sale:
    Stern sm original
    Alien
    Hurricane
    Comet
    Transformer s let autobot *
    Ac/DC luci *
    Houdini *
    Funhouse fully restored *
    Johnny mneumonic *

* Must stay at the show until the last day

Added over 5 years ago:

SM. alien, hurricane, comet all sold

#12 5 years ago

I have a very nice original MM that I could bring if pre-sold, price $7250!

#13 5 years ago

Anyone have any Allied leisure boards for sale ? I need a Player Up Logic (264-1-62) for my boogie .

Thanks
    Bruce

#14 5 years ago

Not necessarily looking to unload them, but I'll consider cash offers or trades for these:

Alien
    Ghostbusters LE
    Batman Forever
    Jurassic Park

#15 5 years ago

WTB: Looking for a SAM MPU 520-5246-00 (working)... if you have one in the stash

#16 5 years ago

Is anyone going to this show able to transport a pin FROM Pincinnati to Central/Upstate New York?

I have a playfield on the line for a project, hoping someone is headed there and back to New England

#17 5 years ago

Adding a HUO IM vault to the for sale list

#18 5 years ago

Comet that needs to be shopped and a few other things, been touched up by someone at one point and mylared. Boots and plays

1 week later
    #20 5 years ago

Just got in a WD premium bone stock

#21 5 years ago

I am more than likely going to be putting my Dialed In LE up for sale very soon. I bought the game brand new summer of '17.

I am not bringing it to the show, but I only live a couple minutes from the show so pickup would be very close; game is on ground floor.

If you are interested or have any questions let me know.

#22 5 years ago

I was wondering if any vendors will have Stern HD glass or Invisiglass for sale at show. Thx. P

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brady2Gronk:

I was wondering if any vendors will have Stern HD glass or Invisiglass for sale at show. Thx. P

Trent is bringing a bunch of standard glass I think. But I haven’t heard anything about HD glass being there.

American may have some of their magic glass for sale though.

#24 5 years ago

There will be some magic glass there.

#25 5 years ago

I am bringing 4 Houdini's for sale, show games!

#26 5 years ago

Located 10-15 min north of downtown Cincinnati. Not sure if I'll make it to the event, but these will be for sale and I am available that weekend.

$1000: High Speed is missing BG. Battery holder on CPU has corrosion, but it doesn't look like it went on board outside of the terminals. Playfield looks better than average, and cab is average or slightly below. I haven't even cleaned any portion of the machine and it's already presenting decent. Before I put it away, it did boot with a U22 error.

Pictures:https://imgur.com/a/ky4JrjH

$1300: Lethal Weapon 3. Cabinet is nice and playfield looks nice as well, with some minor insert decal wear on the bullets (pictured). It has the Light dome on top, but missing actual light mechanism underneath. Game worked before storage (wouldn't launch the ball so I thought it was the gun trigger switch), but now on bootup, the DMD lights up scrambled, then goes blank, GI goes on, but game won't boot. Haven't done any diagnosing.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/uS3VOGV

$975: Comet is pretty decent. Cab is better than average. Playfield has minor wear shown, as well as some crazing/ball swirls. Haven't tried cleaning anything. Center ramp looks flame polished at some point, but entrance looks cracked, although plays fine. Comes with a Pinscore display board, and game works, although the left flipper needs a serious rebuild.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Jo68kNs

$700: Space Mission is in really nice shape. Only small wear on PF from flipper drag, and BG looks near mint. Haven't had time to set it up before putting it away, but was working.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/xg4Ydij

Close Encounters of the Third Kind. This machine is super presentable - great cabinet, playfield, and a backglass with minimal touchups. It was working before tearing down, but now on start up, the game will sometimes start with a loud, steady beep and it will not start a game. The displays sometimes do not boot up lit, but other times they will all be zero'd. Chase lights on the backbox will work as well as PF GI. When time allows, I'll try and play around with the connectors to see if something was done improperly.

There is a cracked plastic on the left side of the PF, as well as a cracked bumper cap (happened when taking pictures and lifting up the PF - Doh!).

$900

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/eR30nlG (might still be loading if you are quick to look)

Also can put up a Baywatch or NBA Fastbreak for trade. Looking for a World Cup Soccer or Shadow. Might also trade 2x1 for a newer Stern - Iron Maiden? Can always add cash or a lower priced game to the mix as well.

#27 5 years ago

Thanks for the info on the magic glass.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

There will be some magic glass there.

do you know the show price for said glass? I broke my DP:LE and need at least 1 for sure. thanks.

#30 5 years ago

MONSTER BASH, Collector Quality
    $8,800 Will be at show

Playfield: newly replaced, no wear

Cabinet: new decals

Legs and lockdown bar: color shifting blue/purple

Overhanging Frankenstein topper.

Color DMD

Rottendog power driver board

Under cabinet lighting that coordinates to game; Frank is green, Drac is red, etc.

Interior art blades

LEDs throughout

Lighted flipper buttons, purple

Pinball pro speakers

Translight: excellent condition

Plastic protectors

Leg protectors

No credit dot or errors, plays smoooth

Manual included
    IMG_3491 (resized).JPGIMG_3491 (resized).JPG

#31 5 years ago

CHAMPION PUB
    $5200 Will be at show

Playfield and cabinet are both in great condition. Looks collector quality.

Plays great. Only error is erroneous switch 73 Danger Zone which was never installed. No other credit dot errors.

New legs and pads

LEDs throughout

Lighted flipper buttons, yellow

Translight is in excellent condition

Leg protectors

Extra slingshot plastics

Manual included

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from lschmidlin:

CHAMPION PUB
    $5200 Will be at show
    Playfield and cabinet are both in great condition. Looks collector quality.
    Plays great. Only error is erroneous switch 73 Danger Zone which was never installed. No other credit dot errors.
    New legs and pads
    LEDs throughout
    Lighted flipper buttons, yellow
    Translight is in excellent condition
    Leg protectors
    Extra slingshot plastics
    Manual included

pm sent

#33 5 years ago

I will be coming up tomorrow (Friday) only. I have an Aerosmith pro for sale and can being with me.

Machine - For Sale
    Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
    As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very nice Aerosmith pro for sale. I am original owner purchased Spring 2018. The game has worked perfectly out of the box. No issues. Installed Stern art blades. Also installe...”
    2018-11-24
    Elizabethtown, KY
    5,000 (OBO)
    Archived after: 21 days
    Viewed: 403 times

#34 5 years ago

Is anyone attending Pincinnati willing to transport a playfield to New York or at least close to New York? I’d be willing to meet if someone from PA or NJ or such would be going

#35 5 years ago

Is there playfield glass for sale by chance? Couldn't attend the show but could drive there today

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Is there playfield glass for sale by chance? Couldn't attend the show but could drive there today

Yep. Trent has tons of it here.

#37 5 years ago

Saturday is lit already!

C37ADC36-F75A-4FA4-BFE9-788A71216CCB (resized).jpegC37ADC36-F75A-4FA4-BFE9-788A71216CCB (resized).jpeg

#38 5 years ago

Any interest in royal rumble at pincinnati? Hard to value this one, extremely clean only a few blemishes (slight wear on scoop and scratches on a single plastic) otherwise huo quality. Open to trades +\- cash too, whatcha got?

#39 5 years ago

SHOW LEFTOVERS:

Fully tested/working pinball BOARDS:
    -AUX Power driver board (sys11) Fully tested/working 100
    -Bally solenoid driver board 75
    -Stern lamp driver board 35
    Bally lock down bar 30
    Ghostbusters Pro translite 70
    Metallica translite 80

-Bally "Vocalizer" (Xenon) board
    -Stern (Lightning ROMS) speech board
    -Bally -50 sound board (Dolly Parton,Harlem,ect.)
    New SafeCracker tokens (Planetary ones)

I will NOT ship these:

wired Lost World play field (worn) 75
    wired Xenon playfield (worn) 75
    Flash Gordon Backglass (CPR) 250

#40 5 years ago

Hey I need that Gott lockdown if it fits quick draw.. can return the borrowed four seasons lockdown to that game

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Any interest in royal rumble at pincinnati? Hard to value this one, extremely clean only a few blemishes (slight wear on scoop and scratches on a single plastic) otherwise huo quality. Open to trades +\- cash too, whatcha got?

That Royal Rumble looked nice.

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

That Royal Rumble looked nice.

Dibs!!

#43 5 years ago

Flying Carpet didn't sell at the show but I'll still take reasonable offers if anyone's interested.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincinnati-2018-official-buy-sell-trade-thread-?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.