View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Lookee here:

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

No clue why it rotated. Click on each and it will rotate back.

#3 11 years ago

Damn she is HOT
Love the powder coating and fade on legs...

#4 11 years ago

I guess the best "Bride" is the one you have to purchase. Hot legs too!

#5 11 years ago

Lovin the fade...also lovin purple-reminds me of one of my favorite classic colors-plum crazy purple-Hot Stuff!-Oh and I am tripping out on your carpet(;

#7 11 years ago

She is beautiful.................damn I hope my wife isn't reading these!!???

#8 11 years ago

Whatever you do, do *not* change the title of this thread!

#9 11 years ago

looks fantastic!

#10 11 years ago

She's lookin supa sexy! Is removing side rails on older SS Williams pins complicated?!

#11 11 years ago

Nicely done, looks great. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a two-tone coin door that actually looked good on the machine, I normally am not a fan.

#12 11 years ago

@pinballerchef: Ask Kbliznick. He did the work.

#13 11 years ago

I swear that purple looks like it was designed to match BoP. I have matched colors before but that one is so damn spot on its crazy.

Greg how do you like the subtle red flake in it?

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

She's lookin supa sexy! Is removing side rails on older SS Williams pins complicated?!

The wide ones without the nails (system 11B starting with Space Station and very early wpc) come off just like the thin WPC rails. Just a 1" strip of double sided tape. Use a sharpened paint scraped slid under the rail to separate the tape from the body.. I was worried that it would be 3" of double sided tape but it was still the same 1" width and came off the same way.

Earlier rails (Big Guns and prior) that have the carpet nails that you have to first pry out a little and then twist out with pliers, which is hard to do without either ruining the nails or scratching up the rails.

#15 11 years ago

Wow!...that looks great!! I too love the fade. Can't wait to get my legs at Pinfest..

#16 11 years ago

Ted,

PM me what game you wanted the legs for again? I have to place an order tomorrow. I think it was for scared stiff but im brain dead ive been doing so much lately.

#17 11 years ago

Yes...Scared Stiff. I think we said the Red/yellow crackelley stuff? (I'm as brain dead as you)

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

The wide ones without the nails (system 11B starting with Space Station and very early wpc) come off just like the thin WPC rails. Just a 1" strip of double sided tape. Use a sharpened paint scraped slid under the rail to separate the tape from the body.. I was worried that it would be 3" of double sided tape but it was still the same 1" width and came off the same way.
Earlier rails (Big Guns and prior) that have the carpet nails that you have to first pry out a little and then twist out with pliers, which is hard to do without either ruining the nails or scratching up the rails.

Ok thanks kbliz.....all my other ss machines seemed to have all those carpet nails...except for BOP. But there is one larger looking bolt/ nail at the front end of each side rail. And I didn't see anything on the inside of the cab on the opposite side. I'm sure it's pretty simple but not as simple as just prying away at it....as you will need some patience and take your time to not mess things up in the process ie with the paint on the cab and the rails themselves.

I appreciate the info.

#19 11 years ago

That looks beautiful, that purple is dead on!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

No clue why it rotated. Click on each and it will rotate back.

And here I thought you fainted from your excitement and when you woke up you just snapped some pics while still laying down.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

That is one beautiful BoP...

For the rails, I posted how I did mine over at http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-replacing-bent-side-rail but no staring at the tata's, just the work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 9.95
$ 9.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinchromas-gorgeous-wedding-dress-for-my-bride and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.