Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by EchoVictor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

take a look see what ya think
    its not finished but its getting there
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

#2 12 years ago

Looks good so far but you need to get the "Items" link up and going before midnight to be ready for "Black Friday" as advertised.

#3 12 years ago

Nice site!Maybe in the spring I can make it up there!

#4 12 years ago

i would like to check it out but cannot find it. do you have a link?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from doublezo1:

i would like to check it out but cannot find it. do you have a link?

http://www.pincades.com/

#6 12 years ago

thanks, that works. i couldnt find it when i typed pincades.com in the search for some reason.

#7 12 years ago

a couple tips.

Do not have the pictures move up the screen. It gets very distracting. Frame them where they appear and slow down the change over. Right now it looks like an early 90's powerpoint presentation because of the overused effects.

I would change the background. The blue you are using around the logo looks great and would make a better background. The current background is very busy and does not tie the site together. It clashes with your logo, links, and the flippers.

The site is coming along though. The logo is excellent and the flippers look great.

#8 12 years ago

Place looks great

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from doublezo1:

thanks, that works. i couldnt find it when i typed pincades.com in the search for some reason

All ways use www. when going for a specific web address.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Do not have the pictures move up the screen. It gets very distracting. Frame them where they appear and slow down the change over. Right now it looks like an early 90's powerpoint presentation because of the overused effects.

I would change the background. The blue you are using around the logo looks great and would make a better background. The current background is very busy and does not tie the site together. It clashes with your logo, links, and the flippers.

The site is coming along though. The logo is excellent and the flippers look great.

Agree. I had trouble focusing. Had to close it. Was giving me vertigo.

#11 12 years ago

Im gonna try and come by for Black Friday!

#12 12 years ago

I can't click on the "items available" tab with my iPad....doesn't work at all. Some of the other tabs work...not that one.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I can't click on the "items available" tab with my iPad

No it's not clickable, I just checked.

#14 12 years ago

thanks for the input fellas, its getting there, just havent had time with all the inventory stocking of the store. Hours of driving and 100's of miles.
    Hope all is well after turkey day
    Let the three day madness begin. only the home and links tab are working now.
    JT

1 month later
    #15 12 years ago

I stopped over at Pincades on my way through Chi-town last week. Definitely worth the stop.

Jesse took some time out from fixing up a couple of games to show me around the shop, and I had a great time.

If you're in the area, I'd highly recommend dropping in!

Later,
    EV

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincadescom-is-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.