(Topic ID: 4207)

Pincades of NW Indiana WIll be A JJP Distributor of WOZ

By Jamaster10

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Little fyi for you fellow pinsiders i will be a distributor for JJP (WOZ). I have some on order already and taking orders for more soon. I will post some pricing and deposit info soon for preorders through me. by the way those who have read my prior post about the road construction they (local 150 operators) are back at fixing the street. Hope its done soon its killing the downtown business district owners like myself. I am open by appointment if your in the area give me a ring 219-808-6063 or 219-924-PINS. i am ussualy there at night tue, wed, thur, during this construction. I should be back on my regular hours soon when the road is done. I do have a back entrance from the other parking lot.
Happy 4th and will finally meet some of you i will be at Tatmans party sat night.
As always my spelling is horrible as i blame it on those hugh T-ts my english teacher had along with those mini skirts she wore it was hard to pay attention!!!
JT

#2 12 years ago

Glad to see JJP made you a distributor. See at the party.

#3 12 years ago

Congrats on becoming a distributor and kudos for operating Pincades. Wish I was closer so I could give you some business. I am going to try to make the time to visit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincades-of-nw-indiana-will-be-a-jjp-distributor-of-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.