Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pickle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I read that they will stream starting with the quarter finals. On the schedule it lists only semi-finals, starting today at 5 p.m. Before that is just "Final rounds."

Does anyone know when the live streaming will begin?

Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Is this on twitch? Link?

#3 5 years ago

YouTube. Papa tv. Once the quarters are set it starts. Should be in the next 30 mins.

#5 5 years ago

First semi-finals? No idea how long that will take

#6 5 years ago

Okay, not. My bad

#7 5 years ago

sounds, looks great so far!

#8 5 years ago

You can hear the sounds of all the games and all games have Pinstadium lights. Best production values ever.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Is this on twitch? Link?

Here's the twitch link: https://www.twitch.tv/papatvpinball

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

You can hear the sounds of all the games and all games have Pinstadium lights. Best production values ever.

Yeah they have significantly stepped their game up. Love it.

#11 5 years ago

Wow that horrendous half-second echo delay effect is absolute garbage. Never do that again, for any reason. Just tuned in... ~_~

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Wow that horrendous half-second echo delay effect is absolute garbage. Never do that again, for any reason. Just tuned in... ~_~

+1 That was terrible

#13 5 years ago

I sure wish they wouldn't focus so hard on one group at each level. Looks like the only way I'll get to see Eric's Stone even play one ball is if he makes it to the finals. In the past it seems like they had cameras on more than one game at a time and could switch over when nothing was going on in the feature group?
    The broadcast quality of the video is beautiful though.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I sure wish they wouldn't focus so hard on one group at each level. Looks like the only way I'll get to see Eric's Stone even play one ball is if he makes it to the finals. In the past it seems like they had cameras on more than one game at a time and could switch over when nothing was going on in the feature group?
    The broadcast quality of the video is beautiful though.

lol yeah. It would be nice to see someone other than the same 6 people we've seen year after year play. It would be hilarious if someone like me, decent but not typically expected to ever reach that level, ever made it to finals in Pinburgh. They'd probably just turn off the camera for that ball and commentate in the dark or something to keep the status quo of pinball broadcasting.

#15 5 years ago

Cool to see Pinbot in the semi-finals!

#16 5 years ago

Oh, is Pinstadium the reason for that stupid echo? lol

#17 5 years ago

Holy balls. If you just missed ball one of the finals, you better go back for the replay later. Andrei is ridiculous.

#18 5 years ago

Elwin should have been a Globetrotter. Put on a clinic. Andrei ball one on Guardians was amazing. But is so fast and accurate.

#19 5 years ago

Congrats to the champ!

#20 5 years ago

Yeah the Finals were amazing. For for Keith to start with a zero on GOTG and then roll two games like that to win just shows how incredible he is. These guys play the older games just as well as the newer DMD games. That last game on Globetrotters was simply sick. I had a really nice playing Globetrotters a while back and it kicked my butt on a consistent basis. Keith truly deserved to win after rolling that game the way he did.

I'd have liked to have seen our Florida guy Eric Stone make the finals, but getting to 5th place is still something to be proud of.

#21 5 years ago

All of the people that qualified for the quarter, semi, and finals could have won. All had great gameplay to get that far.

I know he will be disappointed how he finished but great to see Phil Grimaldi in the mix. A very nice guy and never satisfied...hope he wins it all one year.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-streaming-start-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.