5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 377 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 55 days ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB96C1DD-51ED-4B8D-B9B8-6BDFF55C4237 (resized).jpeg
    Reopening Pennsylvania Document.pdf (PDF preview)
    vaffanculo-corona (resized).jpg
    tony (resized).jpg
    04CAACFE-F6E7-4303-B840-84D701358A73 (resized).jpeg
    A57E20CC-04EA-40F9-B65D-C724366AAE99 (resized).jpeg
    28D507C1-A37A-4155-9923-3C18E37B38CC.gif
    60411972058__E21CB40D-8125-463E-BFDF-B803AA164BC3 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9550 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9548 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9541 (resized).JPG
    Pinburgh (resized).png
    pasted_imageAdam Cane Jason Werdrick Karl Deangelo Colin Urban Mark Pearson Timothy Street John Delzoppo Joe Lemire (resized).png
    3pywvb (resized).jpg
    PB (resized).png
    DP (resized).jpg

There are 377 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 58 days ago

Oh and looks like PAPA will be back next year. That’s cool!

#352 58 days ago

Thank you to the organizers and thanks for carrying over tickets till next year. See everyone August 2021 hopefully.

#353 58 days ago

Sad to see this happen, but fully understand. Is it to early to start a countdown, only 464 days to Replay2021!!!

#354 58 days ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

Sad to see this happen, but fully understand. Is it to early to start a countdown, only 464 days to Replay2021!!!

It's going to be the best one ever!

#355 58 days ago

Didn't plan on going this year, so I wasn't even on the wait list. Want to go next year; wait list is being maintained. Doh! /hops on that behind everybody else

#356 58 days ago

PAPA returning in 2021 is great news!

#357 58 days ago

the right decision and thanks very much for getting the deed done!

looking fwd to 2021!

#358 58 days ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Didn't plan on going this year, so I wasn't even on the wait list. Want to go next year; wait list is being maintained. Doh! /hops on that behind everybody else

ughhh, same here.

#359 58 days ago
    Quoted from hugepockets:

ughhh, same here.

Same. Gonna put a .00000000000000001% chance of making it in 2021. Time to buy a powerball ticket, my odds are better

#360 58 days ago

I just cancelled my hotel reservation. This is your reminder to cancel yours.

#361 58 days ago

I wasn't able to go this year, so I think I'll hop on the waitlist. Who knows what will happen between now and next year, but I would love to attend next year. After the hellscape that has been 2020, I'm guessing it will be a very special Pinburgh and ReplayFx.

#362 58 days ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I just cancelled my hotel reservation. This is your reminder to cancel yours.

I was at one of the partner hotels. It looks like it automatically canceled for me.

#363 58 days ago

Looking forward to making my first PAPA

#364 58 days ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I was at one of the partner hotels. It looks like it automatically canceled for me.

Yep same

#365 58 days ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

Mine was at the Drury. There wasn’t a block there this year, but I stayed there the last two years, and I really liked it. Staying in the hotel block would be cheaper, but when I find something I really like, I tend to go there again.

Of course this means I won’t even be taking a vacation this year. That’s kind of a bummer.

#366 57 days ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

Me too.

#367 57 days ago

I understand why they did it and respect their decision. I also appreciate them carrying over tickets to next year.

But it still makes me sad.

It would have been my 3rd Pinburgh which is something I've looked forward to since I went to my first one 3 years ago. The meatballs, the tacos, the beer garden, all the cool people and I could go on and on.

#368 57 days ago

Ordered a Pinburgh shirt from the ReplayFX site to throw a few bucks on the pile while I wait for 73,000 people to drop off the waitlist!

#369 56 days ago

Anyone have any issues with the refund form? Trying to process one for someone in our group that was part of my order and I get no confirmation anything went through, page just refreshes on submit and the form is still filled out which is making me question myself. Just curious if that happened to anyone else and they later got confirmation. I'll give it a day and then contact them through another form.

#370 56 days ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Ordered a Pinburgh shirt from the ReplayFX site to throw a few bucks on the pile while I wait for 73,000 people to drop off the waitlist!

Same. Maybe they can somehow figure out a way to expand the field in 2021.

#371 56 days ago

Still waiting for Westin to cancel my reservation as part of the block. Anyone else call them to cancel? My Marriott app won't let me cancel there.

#372 56 days ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Same. Maybe they can somehow figure out a way to expand the field in 2021.

Pinball machines are the block. We need more. People can donate machines to Replay Foundation or donate money so the foundation can buy games.

#373 56 days ago
    Quoted from timmmmyboy:

Anyone have any issues with the refund form? Trying to process one for someone in our group that was part of my order and I get no confirmation anything went through, page just refreshes on submit and the form is still filled out which is making me question myself. Just curious if that happened to anyone else and they later got confirmation. I'll give it a day and then contact them through another form.

You can reach out to director@replayfx.org and they should be able to confirm if they received the form.

#374 56 days ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Still waiting for Westin to cancel my reservation as part of the block. Anyone else call them to cancel? My Marriott app won't let me cancel there.

Call Marriott with your confirmation number, 888-627-7053. They'll cancel the room.

#375 56 days ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

same

Quoted from tktlwyr:

Call Marriott with your confirmation number, 888-627-7053. They'll cancel the room.

Yeah, I'll probably do that. It was just weird to not be able to simply click on "Cancel" -- I've been able to do so on any of the other hundreds of reservations I've made with Marriott.

#376 55 days ago
    Quoted from Snailman:

same

Yeah, I'll probably do that. It was just weird to not be able to simply click on "Cancel" -- I've been able to do so on any of the other hundreds of reservations I've made with Marriott.

I got an email from them today, which reminded me to try and cancel again, then I realized the email was the reservation updated to 2021, so I'm keeping it.

#377 55 days ago

Yes reservation at Westin was moved to next year. Great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 26.95
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 65.00
    Texas Pinball
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 45.00
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 179.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    There are 377 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside