Quoted from luckycreature:
Im still holding out hope that it happens and if it doesnt hoping papa will carry the registrations for pinburgh over to next year so we dont have to play the lottery again.
Agreed! I was lucky enough to get one this year, and if it doesn't happen, I hope it just carries over for when it does happen.
I'm in that odd state where I'm worried equally about it being cancelled and it NOT being cancelled. But I realize it is way too early to make that decision on it. Things are still changing too rapidly to really know. It's even too early to go through the hassle of trying to just postpone for a couple months.