Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Registration for the world's largest and richest pinball tournament, Pinburgh, starts in less than 24 hours. Players must pre-register for the event. There are 400 spots available in the tournament.

Pinburgh 2014 is March 28-30, with $60,000 in cash prizes waiting to be won. The PAPA Circuit Final will be on Thursday, March 27. Start the weekend early with the best players competing for the Circuit Belt and a share of $10,000 cash, then beat them all yourself to win the Pinburgh Cup.

More information is here, including a link to the registration page that goes live at noon ET on Monday: http://papa.org/2014/01/12/pinburgh-registration-opens-monday

The expected demand is very high. Please don't miss out by forgetting to register! If you've been to Pinburgh, now's the time to tell people about it. Thanks for your interest and hope to see you there.

#2 10 years ago

popBUMPer

#3 10 years ago

(3 hours until registration opens!)

"Get in the tournament, and win big..."

#4 10 years ago

Per company policy you have been denied access to the URL:
    http://papa.org/2014/01/12/pinburgh-registration-opens-monday

Reason:
    Not allowed to browse Games category

Website blocked

Guess I'll try to register with my cell phone during lunch.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Replay:

Per company policy you have been denied access to the URL:
    http://papa.org/2014/01/12/pinburgh-registration-opens-monday
    Reason:
    Not allowed to browse Games category
    Website blocked

Guess I'll try to register with my cell phone during lunch.

Better hurry up and do it quick, last I heard ~200 had signed up within about a half hour of signups starting...

#6 10 years ago

I was 373 in the cue after only 39 minutes!

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Where did you see/find your queue position? I didn't see that when I completed registration.

#8 10 years ago

RT ‏@bowenkerins: Pinburgh FULL, but waiting list is ongoing. Sign up and cross fingers? If you signed up before 1:43 ET you are "in" pending payment.

#9 10 years ago

Glad I got in early!

Curious to see how many of the usual players didn't sign up quick enough. I don't think anyone expected it to fill up within 2 hours. Crazy...

#10 10 years ago

did you already receive your number? I registered at 12:05 and am worried I entered my credit card wrong since I haven't received my number yet.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

RT ‏@bowenkerins: Pinburgh FULL, but waiting list is ongoing. Sign up and cross fingers? If you signed up before 1:43 ET you are "in" pending payment.

I flirted with that time, either just in or just out. Crossing fingers...

#12 10 years ago

I also registered with a credit card and didn't receive a player number at the time. The email just showed up and confirmed that my payment is cleared and I'm #134.

#13 10 years ago

Your payment has been received and you are now officially Player 108 for
    Pinburgh 2014!

#14 10 years ago

You should be getting it soon. I registered at 12:02 and got my player number at 2:11pm

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

*queue. And they started at 100, so you're the 273rd registrant.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-registration-starts-monday-january-13-12-noon-et and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.