Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinmanic
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmanic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Fly from Germany first time to pinburgh together with my son
    Was lucky to get 2 Tickets

There is one big Thread about ReplayFX/Pinburgh 2018 :
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfxpinburgh-2018
    But i think it is better to separate Hotel issues as main theme there are entry tickets

The Block of suggested Penn Hotel is already fully booked

Can someone give me some help?
    - any suggestions for other hotels are in walking distance of 15 Minutes which would not charge more than 140 usd per Day?
    - If i take a hotel outside down town and get a rental car. What will be the price for parking per day?
    - Or maybe an option to take a hotel which we have option to be fast there by public transport? I found www.portauthority.org but it is difficult for me to choose as I dont know the region

Maybe got some ideas from people who attended Pinburgh in the past years

Many thanks in Advance

Albert Medaillon

#7 6 years ago

As can cancel without charge, to be sure to have something safe I booked a motel 10 Miles away. 50 USD per room. Google maps shows 15 minutes by car. I took one extra room if somebody need. We could share rental car. Parking at the convention seems 12-14 USD per day

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Myles32:

New block of hotel rooms has been put up on the replay Twitter feed. ( it’s not the Omni but it’s a downtown hotel for 139.00 US )

seems again i am to late

4 months later
    #24 5 years ago

My son and me booked "Hilltop Inn Pittsburgh" we booked aditional room which we can cancel but still there are rooms at 50 USD/Night.
    if someone likes we can share rental car.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmanic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-2018-hotel-suggestions?tu=pinmanic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.