(Topic ID: 168253)

Pinburgh 2017

By Euchrid

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

when do Pinburgh tickets go on sale?

Wife and I are thinking about going but she has to put in PTO 6 months in advance. Would like to figure out if this is the year we can finally blow the funds to experience this.

#5 7 years ago

thanks for the info Eric!

Is there any pre-party/play on Wednesday worth coming in for?

If that is a travel day then I would rather fly/drive in order to be there for any warm up.

Anyone know how PItt glutne free food options are?

#7 7 years ago

thx for info.

3 weeks later
    #11 7 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Odd how it is never ever full to capacity when the tourney begins however. One of our guys last year was like 78th on the wait list on the morning of and still got in.

Just how it is with anything that is 8 months in the future. I think LOTS buy now, knowing they can get a full refund at any point in the next 6 months.

I wonder if they are putting that 90k into a short term investment They should be!

Looking forward to checking this event out and glad I set a reminder to go buy tickets

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from louknees:

I'm trying to get on the waitlist and I can't...Is that filled as well?

https://www.showclix.com/application/Pinburgh2017

appears to be open?

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from louknees:

good looking out, I got on the wait list

did it give you a # on the list?

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

Is there a hotel code yet for the event at the Westin want to make sure I get it reserved...

cant you just reserve now and then call back to apply the hotel code once available?

That is what I would do so you sure to have a room locked in.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

It turns out that not only is the block of rooms sold out for Wednesday night, but every room in the entire building. So even if you wanted to pay $300 a night to stay close to the venue you can't.

we found a vrbo.com pretty close and for a reasonable price

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-2017?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.