Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 168 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PinballKen
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-805.jpg
    Velcro-Wall-Carnival-Barmitzvah0606-1.jpg
    shiloh mac-cheese.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from bkerins:

You're welcome to come for me, but I'm not eligible to play in the tournament.

So technically by just playing in the event I can say "I did better than Bowen at Pinburgh 2015'

That could be a new shirt

#95 9 years ago

I also would like to know when the code for hotel is planning to be active.

I would prefer to stay on site but only if I can get the advertised rate on the replay site of $139?

edit: I type too slow. Bowen, will you be able to more precisely denote the time of hotel code going active? I want to make sure I can get a room at the bargin price.

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Please tell me this is a thing. And by reasonable rates I figured $125-$175/night would be fair. Especially as those who travel in groups could split the cost. For those who live close or have been to the Westin (or surrounding lodging) what's the standard rate for the area?

If you have a car you can drive a bit and find VERY cheap lodging. If you plan to stay local to the event then $140-$240 per night is to be expected. It can go up from there if you so desire.

I plan to book a refundable room within cab/walking distance for now and then decide later if I want to upgrade to the Westin or sleep in tent city.

#119 9 years ago

I am guessing there will be lots of drops on/by March 31st.

Heidi and I purchased tickets with the intention of going but with the knowledge that we have till then to firm up plans and make a final decision with no negative finacial implications.

In other words, if you are interested then best to get on the waitlist and see what happens.
    I would bet money that everyone currently on the waitlist gets in.

#139 9 years ago

I'll be honest. I am coming for pinball and anything else is a distraction that I will likely avoid.

Then again, this is a pinball forum so I would expect that to be the main interest of others in attendance from this board .

#143 9 years ago
    Quoted from bkerins:

I don't know, I'd say there is a pretty good market. Anyone out there want to hit Whysnow with a pugil stick or a wrecking ball?

Is this you Bowen? I would pay to see you redo this...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-2015-registration-opens-december-7-12p-est?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.