Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 168 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PinballKen
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-805.jpg
    Velcro-Wall-Carnival-Barmitzvah0606-1.jpg
    shiloh mac-cheese.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from ARTMAN:

What will be the best way to enjoy Pinburgh and ReplayFX? Seeing as Pinburgh is like a constant, all day event for a couple days will there be time to take in the main fest? I hope to take part in both

Pinburgh competition will be pretty much mid-morning until late at night Thurs and Fri. Long schedule! there are some .5-1 hour breaks and a longer one for dinner to check out the rest of Replay in the same location. (We used to dedicate this time to parking-lot tailgating!) Sat will be playoffs and consolation tourney. So Sat eve and Sunday should be clear for all.

I got a Spy VIP package. For an extra $50 or so, you get 2 t-shirts, some raffle tickets, a mixer Friday and afterparty Saturday. Seemed like the sweet spot for me--other pricier VIP packages include an entry into the arcade tourney, an extra t-shirt, and prime seminar seating (which will likely clash with pinburgh play!)

#55 9 years ago

I suspect it may be sold out by now. Less than 100 spots left at 12:06. EDIT: @papapinball tweeted less than 50 spots left after 7 minutes (12:07pm).

#59 9 years ago

Oh my.

shiloh mac-cheese.jpgshiloh mac-cheese.jpg
    #60 9 years ago

There's a waitlist of 100. And cancellations are refundable so waitlisters may get in!

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

You have to give it up for Mark, Bowen and the entire organizing team, they did listen to people complaints last year, and they expanded this event to 700 people. In order to do this they had to create a Pinball Festival and now have to physically move 700 machines from one location to another and then back again. I certainly do not underestimate the work involved in pulling this off and then running a tourney for 700 participants all weekend it is going to be crazy. Yes, thank you guys for everything you continue to do for the pinball community and look I forward to seeing you guys in Pittsburgh again and having a few brews with ya...

700 machines?????

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-2015-registration-opens-december-7-12p-est?tu=stevenp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.