Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BoJo
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Iaintnobodydork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#168 10 years ago

Does anyone have any experience with trying to find a place to park when arriving there around 10am on Friday? My flight gets in at 910am and I'm envisioning having to invent my own parking spot. Someone please tell me it's going to be alright. Thanks, Charlie

2 weeks later
    #189 10 years ago
    Quoted from bkerins:

There is no current plan to run a shuttle from the hotels to PAPA HQ. Last year, the shuttle failed to run on Saturday, and no one was affected, giving the indication that it is not necessary.
    A final decision on this matter has not yet been made.
    A group block at Hyatt Place is in the works but not yet finalized, so their information is not currently posted to the travel page.
    The group block at Courtyard Marriott has been expanded, and will continue to expand until we fill the place.

Since there is no shuttle and the mention of limited parking has been brought up numerous times I have to ask is there going to be enough legal parking. We need to know these DETAILS when planning our stay. For me it makes the difference whether I come in on Thursday or Friday. PLEASE LET IT BE KNOWN!

#191 10 years ago
    Quoted from bkerins:

I anticipate no reason for there to be parking problems. We would like as many people as possible to come for Thursday's practice session, Pingolf, and the Circuit Final.
    I therefore LET IT BE KNOWN that you should come for Thursday!
    Update on hotels: we are nearly done setting up room blocks at Doubletree and Hyatt Place, and the room block at Courtyard has been expanded ... again.

Thank you for the update. This is not a cheap trip when you don't have someone to share the cost with and having some of the details really helps with the planning.

1 month later
    #193 10 years ago

FYI I just booked the airport Marriott for $55 a night on priceline.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Iaintnobodydork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-2014-rollcall?tu=Iaintnobodydork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.