11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mhs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkgort.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

I highly suggest you try it. I've been once and hopefully will be back this year.

Quoted from PW79:

Do I get to play spectator games too or am I in tourney play all day?

You pretty much play all day. There are some breaks, but it's an all day event.

Quoted from PW79:

Anyone else go?

Yes

Quoted from PW79:

If I attend as a spectator I can't play the tourney titles right?

Not unless you stick around for the finals and / or the after party (which is usually worth the trip)

Quoted from PW79:

If I play poorly am I out day one (AKA how many days/nights do I book)?

No. You get 2 full days of playing regardless of how bad I sucked, I mean, regardless of your ability. Then you either make the cut, or, like me, play in a separate tournament on Sunday for all the "did not qualify" people.

Quoted from PW79:

When do they open/close the doors each day/night?

Depends. I think we started at 10 or 11AM and played for about 10 hours. They may change the closing, but I think it is around midnight.

Quoted from PW79:

Any cool places my wife can go during the event (besides your hotel rooms lol)

Have no idea. After 10 hours of pinball, it was time for beer and sleep

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from mhs:

a world-class science center

That place rocks!

Thanks for chiming in Mark. Bugging you is one of the highlights of my Pinburgh / PAPA experience

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkgort.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-2013?tu=mkgort and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.