(Topic ID: 36781)

Pinburgh 2013: carpool/room share/after-party questions from a frenchie

By Rossz

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rossz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hello,

I'm planning to go to Pinburgh this year. Not easy to plan as I'm coming from France! (first trip to the US by the way)

Hotels are already getting booked from what I see... Are there any fellow Pinsiders who would share an hotel room with me ? Obviously I'll pay my share. I'm a non-smoker, I don't do drugs, mid-thirties, married with children (but I come alone), and can bring some french food/beverage if the airport security let me go through with them
    Mark mentionned in another thread there might be shuttles from the hotels to the PAPA facility this year: is it confirmed ? If not, again are there any Pinsiders who would carpool me ?

Lastly, how late finish the after-party usually ? (to know if I need to book a last night at the hotel or not, if I get a very early flight)

#5 11 years ago

thanks for the replies.
    also, I forgot to ask: usually the finals ends around what time on Sunday ? Would hate to leave before I could watch the A finals.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks for the tip! I checked it, however ratings on TripAdvisor are not that good :-/
    Let's say it will be the plan B, I would prefer to split a $120 room at the Marriot, especially if there are shuttles and everything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rossz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinburgh-2013-carpoolroom-shareafter-party-questions-from-a-frenchie?tu=Rossz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.