Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 335 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 71 days ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Attachment (resized).jpeg
    DSC_0332 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0331 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7692.gif
    3D74DFED-7A1B-4FC6-9BD1-8A9610D2C890 (resized).jpeg
    B46CD38E-EBEC-4EB3-97E1-84DE568B97D0 (resized).jpeg
    8A706EDC-D3F3-4857-AF1C-5B9E748F9DF1 (resized).jpeg
    DSC_0342 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0368 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0360 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0355 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0357 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0349 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0348 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0347 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0344 (resized).JPG
    There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
    #1 1 year ago

So people are asking for a new thread for PinBrew 2023. Well here it is peeps. Marvin and I are working on the food trucks The lineup, the tournaments, we have a special guest coming this year, several of our breweries are making beer and releasing it just for the show can’t wait till you try some of these, they are amazing. The biggest challenge this year will be getting more people to bring games. In all honesty it’s a lot of work for Marvin and I. But we will step up to the plate and bring as many games as we need to make the show great. But if we have more help from the community the show will continue in years to come so let us know your thoughts what you’d like to see and we will do our best to accommodate!

#2 1 year ago

I'll be bringing one again this year!
    Looking forward to PinBrew 3

IMG_20230108_213636303 (resized).jpgIMG_20230108_213636303 (resized).jpg
    #3 1 year ago

hoping to hear from stern this week on what my allotment for the show is, you know ill do something cool for ya, cant wait

#4 1 year ago

Is it still going to be in April?

#5 1 year ago

I can't wait hands down my favorite pinball show great beer great pinball very clean venue Marvin and Keith do a fantastic job no doubt the best show in Ohio...who ahh...

#6 1 year ago

Brought a gorgar last year, bringing another classic this year. Always a fun time!

Screenshot_20230108_232642_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230108_232642_Gallery (resized).jpg
    #7 1 year ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

Is it still going to be in April?

April 13-15

#8 1 year ago

So how did everyone like the food trucks last year? They all wish to return. Do you want anyone new? We did get Roxbury Pizza to return from 2021.

Roxbury (resized).jpgRoxbury (resized).jpgrox2 (resized).jpgrox2 (resized).jpgrox3 (resized).jpgrox3 (resized).jpg
    #9 1 year ago

I enjoyed the hunky food

#10 1 year ago

Count me in for one show machine. TBD
    All the food trucks have been great thus far.
    Looking forward to it and thanks for all the hard work past and future.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Banditjt:

I enjoyed the hunky food

Babcia's Lunchbox is also returning. Great Pierogis.

Babcia (resized).jpgBabcia (resized).jpg
    #12 1 year ago

I am planning on bringing the P3 with Weird Al again! I’ll also have the new game Drained!

#13 1 year ago

Already put vacation time in for this one. Bringing two games this year. Fantastic Show. Can not wait!

#15 1 year ago

I think I can bring my loaded Spiderman or Star Wars Pro. Just let me know how to register it, and if it needs to be for all three days.

#16 1 year ago

Wow, I mean just wow people are already contacting me about booking rooms and getting tickets. Just want to keep everybody updated. I should have the hotel pricing secured and on the website before the weeks out we will be listing VIP tickets February 1. My apologies I didn’t realize I should’ve got off my butt a little earlier. Marvin too.

#18 1 year ago

This is my favorite pinball show hands down. I need to figure out what I'm going to bring. Good thing I've got some time.

#19 1 year ago

Regarding food trucks. I really enjoyed Armida Cucina from last year. But they all where really good!

#20 1 year ago

Will there new designs for the shirts?

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

Will there new designs for the shirts?

Yes

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

So how did everyone like the food trucks last year? They all wish to return. Do you want anyone new? We did get Roxbury Pizza to return from 2021.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1000x yes to that pizza! It was amazing. Missed them last year. Just coming for the pizza now.

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

So people are asking for a new thread for PinBrew 2023. Well here it is peeps. Marvin and I are working on the food trucks The lineup, the tournaments, we have a special guest coming this year, several of our breweries are making beer and releasing it just for the show can’t wait till you try some of these, they are amazing. The biggest challenge this year will be getting more people to bring games. In all honesty it’s a lot of work for Marvin and I. But we will step up to the plate and bring as many games as we need to make the show great. But if we have more help from the community the show will continue in years to come so let us know your thoughts what you’d like to see and we will do our best to accommodate!

I have a much friendlier basement now. Should be able to bring a space shuttle this year.

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hop-Pac:

I'll be bringing one again this year!

Quoted from SMP14:

bringing another classic this year

Quoted from Oldmoto:

Count me in for one show machine. TBD

Quoted from wise1919:

I am planning on bringing the P3 with Weird Al again

Quoted from Hazzy121:

Bringing two games this year

Quoted from hanford29:

I think I can bring my loaded Spiderman or Star Wars Pro

Quoted from Deez:

I need to figure out what I'm going to bring

Quoted from misterhare:

Should be able to bring a space shuttle this year

↑↑↑THIS↑↑↑ is what makes for a great show! Thank You All...

#25 1 year ago

Ill havea couple of the new ice cold beer remakes at the show as well

#26 1 year ago

If you need help with setup or anything like that just let me know. Not trying to get in the way of anything but I can do manual labor just fine.

#27 1 year ago

My favorite show. Bring back the speedy pinguino beer! If my P3 weren't heavier than two sterns I would bring it

#28 1 year ago

Fantastic show, best weekend of the year! Planning on bringing a machine as well.

#29 1 year ago

I will discount new in the box games that would be opened at the show and could be picked up at the end of the show. The game would have to be paid in full before the start of the show. Show games from Jersey Jack and American pinball. PM if interested.

2 weeks later
    #30 1 year ago

Viking will be FOR SALE!
    Bring Cash

Come to the show, look it over, play it. See if you like it. But above all, Come To This Great Show!

IMG_20230208_135256911 (resized).jpgIMG_20230208_135256911 (resized).jpg
    #31 1 year ago

It felt good to register Iron Maiden to the show. Looking forward to seeing what else makes the list.

#32 1 year ago

60 DAYS. ... to my favorite pinball show. WhoO aAhH

#33 1 year ago

Just booked a room. Can’t wait to checkout the show. I love Beer and Pinball! I was born for this

#34 1 year ago

Will scooby make a appearance ?

#35 1 year ago

Trying to figure a few things out but Leeann and I plan on attending again this year again.

So if there are any mods that you'd specifically like us to bring, t-shirt designs and/or sizes, etc.... feel free to send us a PM.

Thanks,
    David

#36 1 year ago

Any TZ Radcals for sale at the show? Also looking for shooter rod with threads, no knob.

#37 1 year ago

Mugsy got an update

PinBrewFest 3_logo_small (resized).pngPinBrewFest 3_logo_small (resized).png
    #38 1 year ago
    8B202C87-3EE6-4970-96AE-8D5880601E70 (resized).jpeg8B202C87-3EE6-4970-96AE-8D5880601E70 (resized).jpeg
    #39 1 year ago
    url.gifurl.gif
    #40 1 year ago

Lining up some of the new titles being announced, so excited!

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

love if you could get Korean BBQ (there is a truck around children's hospital in Pittsburgh - Mr Bulgogi) or the truck that was at birdfish last night (Sauceeino)

#43 1 year ago

I have a Godzilla pro I can bring if presold.

#44 1 year ago

Sales opened a little early - VIP purchased!

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from P1nhead:

Sales opened a little early - VIP purchased!

LOL your killin me. I launched VIP's at 11:55 in case there was an issue. Enjoy the show

#47 1 year ago

VIP tickets purchased for my favorite show in the U.S.A......WHO--AHH

#48 1 year ago

Also going to bring this to share / sell.

PXL_20230225_182322855.jpgPXL_20230225_182322855.jpg
    #49 1 year ago

I have a really nice Bally circus.
    Looking to trade for another 4 player em as I have two of these.
    Game needs gone through and cabinet was painted at some point.

Looking for a different em title
    Open to all pm me

#50 1 year ago

First time buying tickets online for the show. Do you get physical tickets or do you just give your info at the show to confirm? Also, will I get an email confirmation? Thanks

Added 13 months ago:

There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbrew-3-in-23?hl=smp14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.