Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 335 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 72 days ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Attachment (resized).jpeg
    DSC_0332 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0331 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7692.gif
    3D74DFED-7A1B-4FC6-9BD1-8A9610D2C890 (resized).jpeg
    B46CD38E-EBEC-4EB3-97E1-84DE568B97D0 (resized).jpeg
    8A706EDC-D3F3-4857-AF1C-5B9E748F9DF1 (resized).jpeg
    DSC_0342 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0368 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0360 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0355 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0357 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0349 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0348 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0347 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0344 (resized).JPG
    There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
    #51 1 year ago

Getting Thirsty?

glass (resized).pngglass (resized).png
    #52 1 year ago

I'll be bringing a Jurassic Park premium....looking forward to the show!

#53 1 year ago

If Scooby-Doo gets delivered in time……could be bringing it.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Getting Thirsty?
    [quoted image]

That glass could sell by the dozens

#55 1 year ago

We are really looking forward to this! We enjoyed the craft beer a little too much last year. We will have to pace ourselves a little better this year!

beer-german (resized).pngbeer-german (resized).png
    #56 1 year ago

I will be selling Alien LV and Rush Pro (both low plays) for PinBrew, if anyone wants a crack at them before the show just send me a message.

We are finally getting EHOH and I plan on getting stranger things so two come in and two have to go.

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from P1nhead:

I will be selling Alien LV and Rush Pro (both low plays) for PinBrew, if anyone wants a crack at them before the show just send me a message.
    We are finally getting EHOH and I plan on getting stranger things so two come in and two have to go.

I've got a few games I'm going to be listing. Curious what the definition of low plays is?

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I've got a few games I'm going to be listing. Curious what the definition of low plays is?

Subjective I guess?

I think there was a pinside thread about creating standard/definitions. Low plays to me is < 500, we need a quorum to officially define this.

Alien has around 300 and rush has around 50.

#60 1 year ago

I will be living it up like a VIP.....4 (extra) oz. at a time.

VIP.gifVIP.gif
    #61 1 year ago

I also plan on being a Very Intoxicated Pinsider! Just an absolute awesome time. Can’t wait! Looking forward to seeing Berk’s place too.

#62 1 year ago

I’ll be bringing my freshly hardtopped Silverball Mania for the weekend.

7E6966C2-C7D0-43EC-AB97-4E6E7E80762F (resized).jpeg7E6966C2-C7D0-43EC-AB97-4E6E7E80762F (resized).jpeg

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ceckitti:

I’ll be bringing my freshly hardtopped Silverball Mania for the weekend.
    [quoted image]

Looks fantastic! See you there!

#64 1 year ago

A special call out to my friend Rhett. Thanks for helping resurrect these two babies. Both are ready for the show.

EC20E86F-2424-4427-B0D7-AEFA9A5D1391 (resized).jpegEC20E86F-2424-4427-B0D7-AEFA9A5D1391 (resized).jpeg
    #65 1 year ago

VIP tickets purchased. Was initially going to come down Friday afternoon but took the day so I can catch the Past Times tour. Tbh though, the extra 4oz pours might of been the biggest seller..

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

A special call out to my friend Rhett. Thanks for helping resurrect these two babies. Both are ready for the show.
    [quoted image]

Holy crap! Cosmic Gunfight! That was at a chuck e. cheese's growing up. I always thought it was based off of BraveStarr - turns out that came like 5 years after the pin.

#67 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

[quoted image]

Those look nice!

#68 1 year ago

Skypilot Keith, if we bring a game to get the free admission… is there a way to pay the difference to get the VIP perks?

#69 1 year ago

I like the way you think!

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ceckitti:

Skypilot Keith, if we bring a game to get the free admission… is there a way to pay the difference to get the VIP perks?

If you bring a machine, aren't you the real VIP?

#71 1 year ago
    Quoted from misterhare:

If you bring a machine, aren't you the real VIP?

Bringing 10k machine for a bunch of drunk people you don’t know to play makes you a Rockstar

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ceckitti:

Yes, Purchase a VIP ticket. Bring a game and you will receive a rebate on Saturday afternoon once we have verified the game has been there all 3 days. You will need to come and see us to make the request.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

Bringing 10k machine for a bunch of drunk people you don’t know to play makes you a Rockstar

Marvin and I bring 50+ games, What does that make us besides sore and tired ?

tired (resized).jpgtired (resized).jpg
    #74 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Marvin and I bring 50+ games, What does that make us besides sore and tired ?
    [quoted image]

Headliners!? Class act!? Legendary!? Shall I go on

#75 1 year ago

WTB

Gameplan projects (sharpshooter 2, Agents 777) or gameplan parts, head/cabinet
    System 80A cabinet for widebody (Spirit, Q berts Quest, ect)
    Q berts Quest plastics
    Andromeda Plastics

Also Have a NIB Zeppelin Pro. October release w/ Insider connect $6300

Zaccaria Devil Riders Shopped/Working $2500

Have a couple of rarer European SS projects as well
    Sonic Pole Position (missing lockdown) Taking Offers
    Zaccaria Farfalla with USA insert (complete) Taking Offers.

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

Headliners!? Class act!? Legendary!? Shall I go on

Heroes?

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Yes, Purchase a VIP ticket. Bring a game and you will receive a rebate on Saturday afternoon once we have verified the game has been there all 3 days. You will need to come and see us to make the request.

You da man!

#78 1 year ago

All - I have a Toy Story CE #243 up for sale or trade and can bring to PinBrew in April. Pm via pinside if interested. Thx. Chris

Machine - For Sale
    As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Toy Story Collectors Edition (CE) #243. Just unboxed (plastic wrap is still on game rails and sides and topper is still NIB). I bought this and then a ton of games released so n...”
    2023-03-08
    Bay Village, OH
    12,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 130 times

#79 1 year ago

I expect to have Scott Danesi's new Multimorphic P3 game Final Resistance at PinBrew for everyone to play!!!

I am very excited for this game!! Scott and the Multimorphic team did a great job!

#80 1 year ago

I have a really nice loaded Dialed In standard for sale I can bring up to the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152473

#81 1 year ago
    Quoted from wise1919:

I expect to have Scott Danesi's new Multimorphic P3 game Final Resistance at PinBrew for everyone to play!!!
    I am very excited for this game!! Scott and the Multimorphic team did a great job!

Dang it. Now I need to try to get a refund on my Friday admission and get a vip package instead

#82 1 year ago

Well the show is shaping up nicely. We have Foo Fighters , GodFather,Final Resistance, and Queen all coming. American Pinball will have their new pin there also. I am working out the details with my friends over at Chicago Gaming and I am hopeful we will have Pulp Fiction there also. BTW I was fortunate to have played it last October with Mark, Thanks to Butch. Mark kicked my ass in case you were wondering. The game is fantastic!

055-queen-707x1024 (resized).jpg055-queen-707x1024 (resized).jpgFooFighters-Pro-Cabinet-RF-510x510 (resized).jpgFooFighters-Pro-Cabinet-RF-510x510 (resized).jpgGTB (resized).jpgGTB (resized).jpgPF (resized).jpgPF (resized).jpggf (resized).jpggf (resized).jpg

fr (resized).jpgfr (resized).jpg
    #83 1 year ago

Here is a chance to own a piece of ReplayFX history. I bought this game from the ReplayFX foundation when they had their liquidation sale a few years back. The game is in average condition but plays very fast. Many of you have probably played this game at PAPA, ReplayFX, Pinburgh etc. Original ReplayFX apron card still in game. Can bring this fully operational Bally Night Rider EM to the Pinbrew show. $850.00.

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 4.52.24 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-09 at 4.52.24 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-09 at 4.55.55 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-09 at 4.55.55 PM (resized).png
    #84 1 year ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Here is a chance to own a piece of ReplayFX history. I bought this game from the ReplayFX foundation when they had their liquidation sale a few years back. The game is in average condition but plays very fast. Many of you have probably played this game at PAPA, ReplayFX, Pinburgh etc. Original ReplayFX apron card still in game. Can bring this fully operational Bally Night Rider EM to the Pinbrew show. $850.00.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

SOLD!

#85 1 year ago

34 days to my favorite pinball show........ looks like it's going to be off the charts

#86 1 year ago

Have a Checkpoint up for sale, could bring to the show if a deal is made ahead of time. It's listed in the Market with a bunch of pics.

Looking for a coin door (US) that will fit a Williams WPC (Congo).

#87 1 year ago

Anyone have a project for sale?
    Looking for

Target alpha
    Capersville
    Fireball

#88 1 year ago

Looking for a space station, Willy wonka and roller games if anyone is thinking about selling. Might have a players condition fire for sale if I buy one of these.

#90 1 year ago

I have a Bally Rolling Stones that I can bring to the show if anyone is wanting to make a trade. projects+cash is fine, thanks

Machine - For Trade
    Rolling Stones Archived
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Located in Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 Bally Rolling Stones Playfield was sanded and applied overlay and then automotive clearcoated. New MPU, Sound, and Rectifier boards. New BG ...”
    2023-02-26
    Middleburg Heights, OH
    Trade
    Archived after: 37 days
    Viewed: 334 times

#91 1 year ago

SOLD!
    Mod - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “All - Have a like new Mandalorian Stern Topper in Original Box, all hardware and instructions (Taken off game that was sold). Shipping to continental US included in final price. Pl...”
    2023-03-13
    Bay Village, OH
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 60 times

All - I have a like new Stern Mandalorian Topper in box with hardware and instructions. Please PM if interested. Can bring to PinBrew. Thx. Chris

#92 1 year ago

sterns available as of right now to bring to the show for show pricing

bond pro and premium
    mando pro and premium
    rush pro and premium
    star was pro
    home pins

#93 1 year ago

SOLD!
    Mod - For Sale
    NOS (New Old Stock) - “Elvira's HOH Stern Topper (NIB) - Opened to check contents but not removed from box or ever installed. Free shipping to continental US. PM via pinside. Thx. Chris”
    2023-03-14
    Bay Village, OH
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 35 times
    Contributed to Pinside

All - I have a NIB Elvira's HOH Topper. Can bring to PinBrew. PM via Pinside. Thx. Chris

#94 1 year ago

Looking for a couple titles and can pickup at the show... not into traveling far for pins too much anymore so unless you're within a couple hours, willing to deliver to me here in Canton or bring to the show I probably wouldn't be interested.

Looking for:
    HUO Jurassic Park Premium with mods and topper a plus!
    Spiderman Black, Red or Vault... mods a plus

Looking to buy outright or I do have a FTs with a new cabinet and mirror rad cals installed for partial trade.

#95 1 year ago

I will be bringing several Fireball Skees to the show to sell along with a crane,a strikemaster puck bowler and numerous empty pinball cabinets. all for sale at the show.

GameImage (resized).jpgGameImage (resized).jpg
    #96 1 year ago

Sorry if duplicate question about the tournament.

Can you just come Saturday and still get into one of the qualifying sessions? Or do you need to do multiple sessions to qualify?

Thanks this is gunna be my first big show so not sure if I really want to do the tournament or just enjoy the show and see how it goes. Any advice on this would be appreciated also

#97 1 year ago

200 Play hobbit and a really nice Shadow. Can bring either on Friday/Saturday.

Looking for a high numbered HUO GNR LE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153294
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152998

#98 1 year ago

Here is the Checkpoint, open to offers.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Checkpoint Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Calling all Porsche fans!!! Selling a nice Checkpoint, a title that you do not see come up too often. Picked this up from a local vendor who pulled it out of a home where it previo...”
    2023-03-09
    Akron, OH
    3,300 (OBO)
    Archived after: 30 days
    Viewed: 388 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Also looking to sell this lit translite frame (uses a Spotlight Displays front loading frame) I made that fits an 18.5"x26.5" translite. The one pictured is not this size, so that is why you see the gaps at top and bottom. Asking $125 (cost of material is higher).

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al29me_HocWKgrNgtvmHcjHOrZ3FHw?e=75ev6C

#99 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Sorry if duplicate question about the tournament.
    Can you just come Saturday and still get into one of the qualifying sessions? Or do you need to do multiple sessions to qualify?
    Thanks this is gunna be my first big show so not sure if I really want to do the tournament or just enjoy the show and see how it goes. Any advice on this would be appreciated also

Just enjoy the show!!

#100 1 year ago

Will be listing a Spectrum this weekend. FS or trade towards a GnR LE

There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbrew-3-in-23/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.