If anyone is interested in helping test a new Pinball Bowling web application please post in this thread.
I designed this format of Bowling with pinball well over 10 years ago, and made a web app previously, but I never got it ready for public use until now. This version is much nicer and easier to enter scoring. Some of the features include:
- unlimited # of players
- designed to work well on both mobile and desktop
- Bowling Scoresheet presentation
- easy to use - hopefully
- multiple rounds of play (to be added)
The basics of play are:
- Select 10 Games for the Tournament - these are your 10 Bowling Frames
---- Assign each game a Target Score for a Strike
- Add Players
- Players can play the 10 games in any order
--- Bowling Scores are recorded after Ball 2 AND Ball 3 (of a 3 ball game)
--- The App will fill in the Bowling Scores / Scoring
- Player Totals are always available (even though Bowling Frames will fill in staggered)
For those of you that have played variations of PinGolf, this is very similar but for bowling by playing pinball.