Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CharlestonSCPins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Looking for a part number or specifications for diode ZR6 on the Pinbot. I have a manual and have looked through it but cant find a part number for ZR6. I did a search here on ZR6 and even did google search and nothing. I am probably just missing it but any help would be appreciated.

Alan

#2 1 year ago

It's a System 11 board. You can reference another System 11 manual. It's listed as:

Diode, Zener, 6.2v, 0.5w

There is also information on it at http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_System_9_-_11#MPU_Driver_Boards if you scroll down to the section "System 11 (nothing) MPU". The information is in the second paragraph.

#3 1 year ago

Thanks very much! Happened to have a 6.2 volt zener. Replaced Q70, Q71 and ZR6 now my Pinbot is 100% again. Thanks again. Oh and I rechecked my manual again today and it is listed! I guess my old tired eyes just wouldn't let me see it late last night.

Alan

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Manchester Township, NJ
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside