78%
  • Hold out and save money longer for different title 6 votes
    9%
  • Add at later date 1 vote
    1%
  • Not worth it 8 votes
    12%

(67 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmckune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

So I have a very small collection and there is a nice Pin*Bot for sale for a reasonable price. I have it on my wishlist and since money is an object preventing me from getting other things currently on my wishlist. I’m wondering if Pin*Bot is worth adding right now. Given my current collection, I am worried I might get bored with it quickly as I already have the Bride and I’m a little bit worried it may be too similar to add before adding others first. Any input on this?

#3 4 years ago

Yeah. 911 doesn’t do much for me. I’m actually working on getting the helicopter working again. Haven’t had a chance to look at it yet but I’m betting it’s the connector between the driveshaft that’s broken. I can still hear the motor going so I know it’s working there. I’m just worried I’d have trouble selling the thing on here. I’ve seen 2 for sale that are within the “fair” price range and not getting any bites.

#5 4 years ago

I’ve played pinbot and I do think it’s a very fun game. Just haven’t had much time on it since it’s in an arcade and $1 goes pretty quickly down the left drain. There were a few times the ball rolled all the way down from the Vortex ramp and straight down the left out lane. But then I also had some very good games on it. I enjoyed it enough to add to my wishlist. Didn’t know if I should go for it or try and wait for a Funhouse or WH20 to hopefully come for a decent price.

#7 4 years ago

The only one that I can’t access publicly is Funhouse. I have a hoot on White Water at the same place I play PinBot but yeah pretty big price difference. Funhouse looks really fun but not being able to play it makes me a little more hesitant to drop as much money as they are going for these days.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I know where there is a super nice, reasonably priced pinbot very close to you.

Darn, ya caught me looking.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmckune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-worth-adding?tu=jmckune and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.