Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by MoSeS_1592
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Just reaching out, wondering if someone is planning to do a repro of a pinbot topper or if there are others out there looking for one and maybe we can get one made

#2 1 year ago

I spoke to Rick from Planetary Pinball a few months ago and he did mention that they may be making the topper, they are just trying to figure out a way to do the red coloring for the topper. fingers crossed.....
cheers

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

they are just trying to figure out a way to do the red coloring for the topper.

Should ask Mark, I think I recall him doing some dying of his ramps, blue, red, many colors.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps

1 month later
#5 11 months ago

I have heard a rumor that someone is reproducing these in small batches, I'd like to get on the list. If someone can help get me to the right person that would be fantastic!

#6 11 months ago
Quoted from House:

I'd like to get on the list

Count me in..

Working on restoring my beloved Pinbot and it would be a shame if it looks great again but with a broken topper on it

#7 11 months ago

Starship Fantasy is working on these but has not found the right color translucency. I had also mentioned to him to use red transparent cast acrylic, but he felt it was too transparent.

#8 11 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Starship Fantasy is working on these but has not found the right color translucency.

Is this still work in progress or is it a canned plan due to translucency issues?

#9 11 months ago
Quoted from Vin-bot:

Is this still work in progress or is it a canned plan due to translucency issues?

Far as I know he is still pursuing it.

#10 11 months ago

I purchased a PinBot topper from a pinsider that made 50 or so a while back. The quality was incredible. The topper is actually clear acrylic. The translucent red comes from a certain spray paint inside the dome. The reflective tape covers the red paint line and separates the clear ends perfectly. My original was manufactured the same way.

1 week later
#11 10 months ago
Quoted from wombat:

I purchased a PinBot topper from a pinsider that made 50 or so a while back. The quality was incredible. The topper is actually clear acrylic. The translucent red comes from a certain spray paint inside the dome. The reflective tape covers the red paint line and separates the clear ends perfectly. My original was manufactured the same way.

Any idea if this Pinsider would do another run of these? I am in need of topper and wiring harness.

4 months later
#12 6 months ago

I need a topper as well!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shady Side, MD
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!