I need some help as I’ve stared at the schematics till I’m blue in the face on this game. I have been going through this Pinbot that I bought off of eBay (won’t make that mistake again lol) and I keep running into issues. When I picked up the game it worked, but was hacked up and filthy. I shopped the game completely (it actually is a pretty nice game it’s just driving me nuts). When I hooked it all back up after the shop out the special solenoids locked on and blow the fuse. On top of the the flipper are active at all times. So with no game started they will fire when you press the button. Furthermore an entire row of lamps were locked on as well. I have shopped tons of games but still thought I may have been careless so I checked back through all the wires of the effected systems and saw nothing.
The game had some acid damage that had been “repaired” by the previous owner. I thought this could be the issue so I actually repaired it by removing all parts, sanded, neutralized, cleaned and repopulated all effected areas.
So now I’m kind of looking for the next step. I figured I’d start a thread here and see what people thought. I always seem to overlook something simple. Thank for the help in advance