Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by truemagoo102
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I’m surprised there isn’t more love for PinBot. It’s a challenging game, fast rebounds and very unpredictable. High scoring needs to be accurate. But those center visor shots will dominate you. Maybe it’s too tough for noobs who like to play TZ for hours.

#2 4 months ago
Quoted from tat2ist:

I’m surprised there isn’t more love for PinBot. It’s a challenging game, fast rebounds and very unpredictable. High scoring needs to be accurate. But those center visor shots will dominate you. Maybe it’s too tough for noobs who like to play TZ for hours.

There’s a ton of love for PinBot… its rather widely considered a classic. Challenging and unpredictable? I guess everyone has their own definition of such a thing.

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from tat2ist:

a cheap mans Doctor Who

#4 4 months ago

Uh yeah.... theres a bunch of Pinbot fans here. I mean hell, it's my license plate.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
3,250 (OBO)
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
Clarks Summit, PA
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!