pinbot bit.jpg
image-318.jpg
image-920.jpg
image-786.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_8295.JPG
IMG_8291.JPG
IMG_8287.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago

Favorited! That does look worse than I imagined.....it's amazing what happens to what you CAN'T see....even when it's right in front of your face. I am looking forward to the process take some "Metallica" breaks in between....PINBOT won't mind if you take your time!

1 month later
#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

A nice before and after shot
-Jim

I started cracking up at the before and after shot.....haha...wow the crud that builds up after years of playing...crazy stuff!!

The PF is freaking GLAZED to a super sheen....amazing!!! Now I must go play HULK

1 month later
#96 10 years ago

Looks bad ass!!!! I'm ready man....I'll pm you so we can discuss the details. Can't wait to play my PINBOT again....this time all spruced up and cleannnnnnn did you get the protectors in the mail ok?!

#104 10 years ago

Freakin' gorgeous!! My wife didn't even know the PF was gone and out to you for restore (she doesn't play much) and when I told her she didnt understand what needed to be done...untIl I showed her these before and after pics. And she was amazed at the work done here....thanks man

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Jim! I thought you just did pinball restoration!

Hey hey hey......HEY NOW!!!!! I guess somebody was gonna go there....why not you right

2 weeks later
#131 10 years ago

WHRID is down playing the time he spent tweaking PINBOT....easily double that but he wouldn't let me leave until it was 100% working. He fixed switches, cleaned an assembly, soldered detached wires, replaced blown fuses, helped me get the XPIN displays in and even hooked me up with LEDs in the BB. Every issue was taken care of without hesitation....he was very good at trouble shooting and correcting the mechanical/electrical bugs that arose. My PF and PINBOT is looking and playing beautifully...loving it!! I finally got it set up and in its home....PINBOT is very happyimage-314.jpgimage-314.jpgimage-823.jpgimage-823.jpgimage-971.jpgimage-971.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

And here are some nostalgia pics of his first baby.....which I own as well.image-253.jpgimage-253.jpgimage-454.jpgimage-454.jpg

I owe a big THANK YOU to wolfmarsh for making that visor bracket happen....so THANKS MAN!!! I owe you one...someway, somehow

I know I don't have pics of the whole trip...me in my car, me at the rest stop bathroom, me sitting on a deer that got creamed in the middle of the road, me kissing my PINBOT or even of me and WHRID hugging like many pinsiders would....I like to keep it simple....sorry pinsider voyeurs! I did learn to never drive anywhere long distance the Sunday after thanksgiving (my 4 1/2 hour road trip back turned into a 7 hour crawl)....but hey....all in the name of pinball!

Thanks Jim....you are one skilled M-effer....good guy all around

#134 10 years ago

You sure do love them a little more than me

True story.

4 years later
#150 6 years ago

Gotta restore the one I just bought for myself first

It's about time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-whridlsoncestood?tu=pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.