You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2021-03-23 23.07.02 (resized).jpg
Pin Bot Score Sheet.pdf (PDF preview)

#1 7 months ago

Hello World,

this is my first post. I bought my first pinball last summer (a #pinbot). To familiarize myself with the rules (I know they are not that deep), I designed a poster with all rules and scores I could identify by playing and testing as well as from rule sheets, etc.. I printed and framed it to decorate my game room.

Maybe some of you find it decorative and/or useful as well, so feel free download a copy... I also appreciate any comments or hints on things I may have missed or gotten wrong.

Cheers!

Pin Bot Score Sheet.pdf

2021-03-23 23.07.02 (resized).jpg

#2 7 months ago

That came out nice! I was considering doing something similar for various machines and printing them on fitted cardboard/heavy cardstock at a print shop and using them as covers for playfield glass. Maybe even do a crowd source thread where we can make these designs and use them however like the instruction card thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside