View topic image gallery

IMG_20160623_215817760_(resized).jpg
pf10_(resized).jpg
IMG-20160623-01587_(resized).jpg
IMG-20160623-01586_(resized).jpg
IMAG0026_(resized).jpg
IMAG0025_(resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

Can somebody snap a picture of this area on a pinbot, also the underside too. I seem to be missing some things!

IMAG0025_(resized).jpgIMAG0025_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

it looks like the post was moved. I am not where the one is that i am working on. I have found that this website has some pretty decent pictures, i have been using them for reference myself.
http://www.enteryourinitials.com/category/pinball/pinbot-williams-1985/

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for the link, that helps! I would like to see the underside a little better, my visor slide was broke and I just got my replacement and was going to Install it, but somebody before me did some work to it! Added a wood screw to the tee nut, not a big deal, just want to get it right!

IMAG0026_(resized).jpgIMAG0026_(resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

Here is what I have. Hope it helps.

IMG-20160623-01586_(resized).jpgIMG-20160623-01586_(resized).jpg

IMG-20160623-01587_(resized).jpgIMG-20160623-01587_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

There was a post installed on this game when the original was broken, that is the spot in the first pic in front of the t-nut. I filled it in with wood filler.

#6 7 years ago

Great pics, thank you! My front post is bent and the back post is broke off! So removing the back post completely doesn't affect game play?

#7 7 years ago

I just reread everything posted ( sorry at work, easy to get distracted) so if I understand somebody added that post that sticks out past the plastic? It would make sense, the post behind it was broke off, I had to remove the broken stud from the post! Think I am on the same page now! Lol

#8 7 years ago

Here is a nice picture from another website of that area.

pf10_(resized).jpgpf10_(resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

Whoops. Wrong thread.

#10 7 years ago

That is a great shot of the spot I am trying to fix!! Thank you!!! I will get to work on it tomorrow!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fincastle, VA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-playfield-repair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.