• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bhusek
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

ebay.com link: ws

Hmm... from the pictures, which Pinbot would I be bidding on, the one that looks to be in pretty good shape, or the one with scratched glass, mismatched star posts and mismatched broken slingshot plastics? I was semi-interested in this one, but pictures of two different games plus the whole "it's a project, just kidding it's not really a project" make me leery.

#2 9 years ago

The black rubbers look awful, IMO.
The cracks in the topper seem to come and go in the pictures also.
His IPDB link leads to Nitro GroundShaker.

Might be a decent deal, if bidding does not run up. Would want to see it in person first.

#3 9 years ago

Went for $1,080. Could've been an ok deal for that price, but you're right, I'd want to see it in person first.

Hey, I just bought a place in St Joseph! I saw on this site that St Joe's Boathouse had a MM, at least as of a year ago, but I was disappointed when I couldn't find it there. Do you know of any good places to play in the area?

#4 9 years ago

Floyd - Welcome to town!

Yeah, that listing is way out of date. No MM at the Boathouse since an ownership change several years ago.
There are no good local places to play, that I know of. Very limited in the area. There is a pin in the waiting area at the Texas Corral restaurant by the Orchards Mall. Just saw it quickly on my way out last time and didn't see what pin it is. There may still be a pin in D'Augostinos bar-restaurant in Bridgman - haven't been there in quite a while.
The only good sort of local place is Klassic Arcade up in Gobles (right in the exact middle of nowhere).
Klassic Arcade http://www.pinballdirect.com/

#5 9 years ago

Thanks!

I remember seeing Texas Corral on one of my many trips to Home Depot. Thanks for the tip about Klassic Arcade. I'll have to check it out! It's not super close, but it's mostly I-94, so probably worth the drive.

#6 9 years ago

I've been trying to add as many places as I can in the area. Check the map, currently there is pinbot, star trek and nascar all in Benton Harbor. You can always make the trip to mega play in mishawaka, lots there.

#7 9 years ago

the one in texas corral is NFL (the Bears)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!