(Topic ID: 69505)

Pinbot: New option for broken unobtanium visor target guide.

By Whridlsoncestood

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PanaPinResto
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1479330517235 (resized).jpg
image-571.jpg
image-590.jpg
image-970.jpg

#1 6 years ago

With the help of Wolfmarsh you can now have the part 3D printed. Was created for the restoration I am working on now.

Part can be ordered here:

http://shpws.me/py5J

-Jim[attachment=1234051,undefined]// Error: Image 151603 not found //// Error: Image 151604 not found //// Error: Image 151608 not found //

[attachment=1234051,]
#2 6 years ago

This is great! Thank you for making this available to the community.
--Scott

#3 6 years ago

Let's try those pictures again.

image-571.jpgimage-590.jpgimage-970.jpg

#4 6 years ago

Nice! I wonder if he can also fabricate the Vortex ramps? Should be a nice market out there for them.

#5 6 years ago

How did you 3D model from the original part? a 3D scanner? What would be super helpful, for searchability, to have the original B/W part number in the shapeways description.

#6 6 years ago

Awesome. Big thanks to everyone who gives us more options for getting old machines up and going!

#7 6 years ago

Impressive Wolf. Thanks for the link Whridlsoncestood. Charliex with the new topper, now this piece - PinBot fans rejoice!

1 month later
#8 5 years ago

Figured I'd bump this do everyone could find out again if needed and also let everyone know that we played the game last weekend and it works perfectly.

Ed I will work on getting the williams part number in there.

-Jim

11 months later
#10 5 years ago

Funny, I just cracked mine while servicing the spot targets...just slightly overtightened the screw... I fixed it with epoxy and packing tape and had the thought "I bet you could model this in SketchUp and 3D print it" and whaddya know...

1 year later
#11 3 years ago

Are these still available? The link to shapeways doesn't work. Anyone use these for a length of time. I'm wondering how they hold up long term.

#12 3 years ago

i could use one too!

3 weeks later
#14 3 years ago

Well, let's see how well it holds up...

1479330517235 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Annapolis, MD
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside