Pinbot Kicking 2 Balls Out

By SpaceWar

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello all,

Recently my Pinbot has started kicking out two balls during each game. It will start the game normally...kick out one ball. You launch it then while the ball is making its way around the playfied, another ball will show up in the outlane. You can launch that ball and 2 balls active on the playfield at one time. If one drains the other will still be in play unless it's the last ball of the game. At that time, if one ball drains, the flippers stop working like they should.

Not sure where to start with this problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Tom

#2 5 years ago

Does the ball launch when the first one activates a certain switch? If so go into switch test and see what number shows up when you activate it. Look for one on the pf that says you are activating a switch in the ball trough when you are not. You may have a switch matrix issue from a failed diode somewhere.

Also look for a switch diode with a lead broken.

#3 5 years ago

Thx for the reply. Went out and had a look at it. I wish all game fixes were this easy.

The darn game had 3 balls in it, not 2. Don't know how that happened, but it plays fine now.

DOH!

Happy New Year.

#4 5 years ago

Haha i was going to say make sure only 2 balls are in it. But i figured it would spit the second ball out immediately on top of the first, so i erased that comment.

Congrats on an easy fix!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-kicking-2-balls-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.