• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dq13
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Flipper probs (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dq13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm replacing a busted EOS switch on the right flipper, but there is inconsistency between this and how the EOS on the left flipper is wired to the coil. On the existing blown EOS, the wire from the longer blade leads to the middle position on the coil housing, and the shorter blades to the right side of the coil looking from the back. This is opposite of the left flipper, where the shorter blades on the EOS are wired to the middle position. Am I thinking about this too much and just replace as wired? I couldn't derive much from the schematic diagram. Newbie here, in case you've gotten this far and haven't easily figured that out yet Thanks!

Flipper probs (resized).jpgFlipper probs (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

There's no polarity on the switch. You could swap the 2 leads on the EOS with no ill effects.

Great, thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dq13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-flipper-eos-switch-wiring?tu=dq13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.