20240112_135811 (resized).jpg
IMG_5901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

There's a club, and no one told me?? Just picked mine up last weekend, here's the post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-gorgeous-unrestored-pinbot-yesterday

Now that you are "in the club".....just remember there's no way out.....EVA!

7 months later
#494 9 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Mine missing as well. There was some sticky pad left there before I shopped the game. I removed it and wondered why it was there. Learned something new. I have Plastic protectors under all my plastic so hopefully it does its job.

I have Repro plastics on mine.....but no metal bar there. I do have the protectors for the plastics as well.

#502 9 years ago

That is a bit ridiculous. WOW.

6 months later
#751 8 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Outlane drain = Pinbot. Pinbot = Outlane drain. Why would you want to change that? The beauty of Pinbot is having a super long ball time like outlane drain was not a thing. You really feel you are owning the machine those times. Next ball, you get immediate drain... That's Pinbot...
Just my 2 cents, you guys do whatever And I agree, outlane drains are frustrating!
I'm having pinball party at my place next week and looking forward to see how Pinbot will own my guest's asses! I'm sure pretty bad

I'm on board with this as well. When you do have a good game....it feels like you had to earn it! They are few and far between

1 year later
#1474 7 years ago

Posting a link to this issue for future reference....this issue was resolved......

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-left-flipper-blows-fuse-and-melts-lane-switch-plastic

1 year later
#2404 6 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Last night I ordered the Cointaker Blue & Red LED Kit. Has anyone put this kit on their Pinbot?
Figured I would put them in now since i'm taking everything off the playfield to clean it.

I've got that set up on my PINBOT....red vs blue!!
Some peeps don't like it bc it washes out the plastics and their artwork (which is true) but it doesn't eat at me like it does the purists.

1 month later
#2476 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Joined the club again a few days ago! Picked this up without really looking at it more than 30seconds so thankfully it boots with just some minor issues
Im assuming my ramp is super discolored? Im pretty sure it just came in blue but I thought I would ask since this one looks so solidly green.
All my ramp and visor decals are bubbling pretty bad so I assume the only option is to pick up the jackbot decals or scan and print me own?
Anyway, Im excited to get this project started! I really enjoyed this game when I had it last and I sold it way too soon. My phone takes terrible photos so Im sorry for any damage to your eye holes.

Freeplay40 will be producing transparent PINBOT ramps at some point....this looks like the perfect candidate for an upgrade!!

#2487 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The main ramp will be a transparent color. Blue for sure and someone else thought maybe red would look good. Visor can be smoked or another color.

Freeplay40 is it possible to do a smoked visor plastic with glitter in it to give it a shimmering effect ?? I seen an old PINBOT restore thread on here where someone did this.

#2489 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Don't think I'll try that.

Ok. I'm wondering if a different transparent color would work. I guess we will see a couple test ones when you get these done.

2 months later
#2611 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Posted this first batch photo of the blue/red ramp in the Freeplay40 ramp thread...
[quoted image]

They look like super sugar coated candy....gorgeous! Looking forward to them.

#2624 5 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:I have developed a Pinduino board for System 11 games! This opens up another great era of games for interactive lighting (and other mods) controlled by the open source Pinduino platform. The first game I've developed code for is pinbot. Let me know what you think!

Code is available: https://github.com/elyons/professor_pinball_pinduino_sketches/blob/master/Pinbot/Pinbot.ino
Plug and play kits for Pinbot are for sale in my Pinside shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/01860-pinduino-pinbot-interactive-lighting-for-the-ramps
I need to get one of those new ramps as this would look great on that!

This looks great! It’ll pair nicely with the red/blue clear ramps that freeplay40 is working on

1 month later
#2785 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Pinbot Ramp Update....Yes, I'm still working!... Damn elves spent too much time on the beach. So, as I mentioned earlier, since so much work having went into the first run of the two color main ramps (seconds), I did not want to just toss them but offer them at a discounted price of $95. I have about a dozen of those as well as a couple all blue "seconds" completely finished. If that is all you are interested in, you can contact me now to purchase. If you get one of the seconds and decide you do not want it because of the flaws, you can return it for credit (less my initial shipping cost) against the new ones. Also note that if you wish, I will rivet your two switch plates to the new main ramp for free if you send them to me.
I have about a dozen of the new Blue/Red (not seconds!) that I just need to machine finish...that will probably take about one day. So basically those are now available as well for $130. I will produce more of these and all blues on demand after this initial run until I get everyone covered.
The lift ramps are already done and available.
The Visor...I of course used a thicker plastic for these, but realized there is a very tight clearance on the inside of the visor as it sits over the plastic below it. My first run did not have enough clearance, so I modified my mold and just successful produced a perfect prototype. I will begin forming the new ones today and immediately begin dying them.
At the moment, I have not made any of the main ramps for Jack*Bot. If any are interested, contact me. I will make those on demand.

What are thinking about dying the visors at this point? Sticking with the smoke color or adding variants?

6 months later
#3508 5 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

Shapeways has one as well...little pricey but it's the same

The shapeways one was created to fix my PINBOT...been working flawlessly for over 3 years now. I believe it was created by a talented pinsider.

5 months later
#3770 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Starting the upgrades....[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Taking that RED VS. BLUE theme to another level

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club?tu=pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.