20240112_135811 (resized).jpg
IMG_5901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrWol64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2121 6 years ago

So, Pinbot was the first pin I purchased,.. it had seen better days and is now between fix, parting out, or trade in (not sure which just yet).... but’s that’s not so bad coz I bought another one in fairly good condition that has zero play issues. Just needs the head and cabinet art tidied up, and some holes filled in. I have a stencil set from Pnball Pimp, but I’m not sure I have the patience and skills to do that properly.

I recall that someone was selling a decal set for the cabinet and head box, but for the life of me I can’t find anyone selling it online. Would appreciate any pointers if the decal set is still available.

Pics are of my Pinbot with the blue /red split theme,.. and of the small collection it belongs to. I’ve done leds and popped some comet matrix post lights to jazz them up a bit. Hasn’t done much to help me avoid those drains,.. but at least it looks nice as I lose my ball yet again for a rash shot (well, at least in my mind). The topper on my Pinbot was actually for the BoP but it arrived broken,.. I thought rather then waste it, I put it on PB, and added a red led strip

395848C9-34EE-485D-AE85-5ADDB1E25EBC (resized).jpeg395848C9-34EE-485D-AE85-5ADDB1E25EBC (resized).jpeg

375990D7-B1A1-4B4F-BF13-5273EF3B8CDC (resized).jpeg375990D7-B1A1-4B4F-BF13-5273EF3B8CDC (resized).jpeg

#2132 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m going to look at a Pinbot tomorrow…any advice on what to watch out for? I’ve read about 70% of the posts in here. I’ve gathered that the spiral ramp can be a mess, the plastics aren’t currently replaceable and if your visor is messed up, good luck.

Plastics set can be tricky but they do show up. You have to keep a watch out,.. spiral ramps show up on eBay,.. I managed to get 1 with ramp, and one without,.. spiral ramp decals easy to find. The visor would be a pain. But parts do turn up,.. I just got an excellent adv X ramp from a parted out machine,.. watch out for the top flap,.. on mine it developed the classic stress fracture from the up and down over the years,.. was looking at creating and riveting on my own one... good luck,.. hope it plays well!!

#2174 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I would say the most major issue is the bubbling in the Mylar and the inserts which are lifting up. That stuff will impact the ball pretty good. I’ll come back with close ups.

I'm gonna be interested to see what you do about the mylar bubbling. My playfield is generally good,.. but has some minor bubbling that is actually just annoying to see, but I'd like to sort out. Just spend 40 minutes adjusting the play angle to get things "just" right,.. so those evil SDTM drains without touching the ball don't happen so much.

#2176 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

As you can see, I’ve got a broken plastic

Snap,.. this is my 2nd Pinbot(bottom pic).. that plastic takes a hammering as it is main the target area to advance the planets. Bit faint but there is a 2inch crack in the plastic, under the nut.
The other pic is my 1st Pinbot,.. that has a really tired playfield (see yellowed Mylar)... same spot, broken... it is my “training wheels” pin... learnt heaps from it!!

5644527A-A560-44E1-B42C-53E291F68FEF (resized).jpeg5644527A-A560-44E1-B42C-53E291F68FEF (resized).jpeg
6BA40560-8F0F-4474-8BD5-48D9ADA92916 (resized).jpeg6BA40560-8F0F-4474-8BD5-48D9ADA92916 (resized).jpeg

#2177 6 years ago

My first Pinbot came with an interesting substitution for the face mask... the original must have been smashed up pretty good.

540C3744-A07D-48F5-A648-25A464ACC332 (resized).jpeg540C3744-A07D-48F5-A648-25A464ACC332 (resized).jpeg

#2197 6 years ago

Seven games in playing 5 ball Pinbot, balls draining faster than a bath, tension and gnashed teeth, can’t crack 700,000,... Pinbot is laughing at me. Game 8 and it all comes together,.. left Ramp over and over, 3 multiballs, and ALL the planets,.. I Rule the Universe,.. several extra balls, and a special,..Final drain at 3.7 million,..without the inflated score by hitting the solar value.

Not my highest score,.. but given how frustrating this game can be for mediocre players like me,... when you do get a good game, Pinbot pays back big time . Pity I forgot to get a picture.

#2201 6 years ago
Quoted from someotherguy:

Go ahead and set it for 3 balls like a typical location game would have been. You'll really have to step up your game.
Richard

Family vote, and we've decided it is time to go 3 ball on all our machines... as that will mean the visits to the local arcade parlour will be in sync with what we play at home. Interesting how it immediately makes you value each ball staying in play just that little bit more. Those Pinbot drains are still looking a mile wide.

#2230 6 years ago

Well this happened tonight... never had the ball stuck here!! Our house rule on stuck ball is recover and drop it back down for a replunge. Anyone got alternatives to that? Lose your ball seems harsh.

35E3CF21-7F58-42C8-BCE6-9B2AF9512ED3 (resized).jpeg35E3CF21-7F58-42C8-BCE6-9B2AF9512ED3 (resized).jpeg

#2236 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

You can put it on the flipper instead of awarding a skillshot attempt.... That's what we do at our league...

I’d probably do that, except when playing on your own it would a bit like a game of twister with the glass hence the plunge..

#2238 6 years ago

Nothing beats replacing an old part with a new part and it all works. My left ramp "Adv X" ramp had a bad split in the top ramp flap, the plastic was very cloudy, and the rivets on the raise mech had lots of cracks. I was getting a lot of air balls due to the split poking up. Replaced the part, applied my own Adv X decal, and all is now well. The ramp raises and lowers nicely, and the balls shoots around the ramp with ease. The plastic is so clear,.. I never knew what I was missing.
Pic is of the new ramp, and then with lights on,.. last one is the old ramp, with a piece of paper to highlight the flap split.

rampold (resized).jpgrampold (resized).jpg
ramp2 (resized).jpgramp2 (resized).jpg
ramp1 (resized).jpgramp1 (resized).jpg

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

That looks amazing!! Where did you get the parts for that? I’d like to replace that ramp too!

Actually hit a bit of luck on eBay, as they don't show up much if at all. His id is blazing_blazier and he's in the USA,.. seems to have old pinball parts now and then. This one is from a parted out Pinbot he said,.. but it was in very good condition so don't know,.. but I didn't much care when I got it.

#2270 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Hey All! Just finished putting in LEDs on my Pinbot.

Nice diagrams,.. its a good pin for leds to brighten it up. I also went and did blue/red matrix post lights from Comet pinball to jazz up the playfield a bit more. Probably not to everyones taste but can post a pic if interested.

#2278 6 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

I'd be interested in seeing. I'm currently a bit on the fence on whether to do this or not.

Here are some pics of my PinBot with Comet Matrix post leds. The Blue is white leds, the Red is Red leds. I actually prefer the white for the posts,... as the Red is a bit bleached out. I have these on ALL the posts that are visible. Did White under Blue posts on BoP and that came out nicely as well. As I say, not something everyone will like, but it has jazzed up the Red/Blue theme somewhat. The mirror blades show you the theme across the playfield. iPhone doesn't take the best of pics unfortunately. The mod hasn't helped my game play ability one little bit though!!

IMG_0715 (resized).JPGIMG_0715 (resized).JPG

IMG_0719 (resized).JPGIMG_0719 (resized).JPG

IMG_0717 (resized).JPGIMG_0717 (resized).JPG

#2280 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Are those from that German company, I forgot their name. I like those cuz they fit inside the post so they don't raise the post.

Comet are in the US, http://www.cometpinball.com/4-SMD-6-3V-LIGHTED-POST-LIGHT-p/mtxpost.htm

#2285 6 years ago

Regards the Comet matrix set up for the posts, there is a very thin round led mount under each post. The #44 comes either empty, or you can get a white led on a stalk, ..with a matrix connector. You need a mix of both because there is a tab that sticks out, so in tight spots the empty one allows the tab to sit over it a bit. Follow that link I posted,.. Comet has a video that shows you how it all works. You will need a #44 mount with connector, then a 2 or 3 way splitter, then the led mount. It is all daisy chain. The system does led strips as well, so you can light up other areas like crazy.

Quoted from paynemic:

Can you derail your setup for us?

I’ll see what I can do. I’m getting ready to head off for TPF soon, so a bit pressed for time. Brisbane to Dallas is a long way to go. I will be wearing my black Pinbot tee shirt.

#2286 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Ooh! Where did you get the mirror blades or how did you make them?

I bought them on eBay, from a guy in Brisbane (20 minutes from me),.. he runs a bike shop but does it on the side. While he does courier them,. being in the States it would be cost prohibitive.
Maybe try these guys, price is similar...
http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html
Bally/Williams cab shape. Mind you, I had to cut a notch in each blade, where the playfield is mounted on the cab. Ugly. But that is below deck, out of sight.If there is a way to avoid the need to cut the notch, I couldn’t work it out.

#2288 6 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Man I really like that look. I’m a little confused though, are those leds mounted beneath the Star post somehow? Or behind or is there a different post you ordered? Can you derail your setup for us?

See pics,.. I managed to pull the plastics off the sling below the 3 bank drop target. The mount is about 1 mm thick and goes under the post - in old money that's,.. um,.. very thin. The tab sticks out where the wires go to connect to a 2 or 3 way splitter (a matrix component), which connects to the #44 matrix connector. In the pics I have a blue led to the left, 3 white matrix posts leds under 3 blue posts, a 3 way matrix splitter, the a matrix #44 base with a bendy white led attached. The pic with the lights on
On the other closeup pic is the sling by the drain. The matrix #44 is just the base with matrix connector. This allows the tab to sit over the base 50%,.. so the tab doesn't stick out on the playfield.
Last pics show the light show you get,. subject to wash out due to the iPhone not taking great pics with glaring leds. The post lights go on and off with the light the GI lamp would switch. Hope that gives you an idea of the set up.

image4 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpeg

image4 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpeg

image5 (resized).jpegimage5 (resized).jpeg

image7 (resized).jpegimage7 (resized).jpeg

#2301 6 years ago

Hoping to see Barry Oursler at TPF,.. should be a blast,.. maybe get my PinBot manual signed. May even be cheeky enough to ask why he designed those drains to be so evil .. it must be on purpose, coz it surely can't be me

1 week later
#2335 6 years ago

This is why I wanted to be at TPF,.. for a Pinbot tragic,.. autographs by Barry Oursler !!

AAF323CD-B78A-474F-A457-501B86D72032 (resized).jpegAAF323CD-B78A-474F-A457-501B86D72032 (resized).jpeg

F8AEA026-60F6-461B-91F1-4BB7ED3010F5 (resized).jpegF8AEA026-60F6-461B-91F1-4BB7ED3010F5 (resized).jpeg

7D9801B9-F97B-467E-AA20-D80F28AAACE1 (resized).jpeg7D9801B9-F97B-467E-AA20-D80F28AAACE1 (resized).jpeg

3C01949D-E87A-434B-97F5-7D2DC4E78B1F (resized).jpeg3C01949D-E87A-434B-97F5-7D2DC4E78B1F (resized).jpeg

#2345 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Put together the first Pinbot lift ramp assembly today. Will put it in the machine tomorrow morning for testing.

Nice,.. having recently just installed a replacement ramp with nice clear plastic and bright adv X decal,.. it freshens up the pin nicely,.. and you can really see the lighting inside,.. well worth what ever it takes to do

2 weeks later
#2366 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Could some kind soul with a 300-600 flat scanner get me a shot of the area between the Shoot Again light?

Unless someone beats me to it,.. I can take some hi res pics of that whole dish area and stitch the photos together to create a single jpg, if interested. At work atm (in Aus) so will look at doing it tonight

#2367 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

shot of the area between the Shoot Again light

see if the attached is of any use,.. I have a bit of mylar bubbling that I live with,.. but I think you should be able to see what has been damaged. I did the stitches pic in hi res

PinBotShootAgain_stitch (resized).jpgPinBotShootAgain_stitch (resized).jpg

#2368 6 years ago

here's the pic in mid res that make up that area

DSCN0998 (resized).JPGDSCN0998 (resized).JPG

DSCN0999 (resized).JPGDSCN0999 (resized).JPG

DSCN1001 (resized).JPGDSCN1001 (resized).JPG

DSCN1002 (resized).JPGDSCN1002 (resized).JPG

DSCN1003 (resized).JPGDSCN1003 (resized).JPG

DSCN1004 (resized).JPGDSCN1004 (resized).JPG

DSCN1005 (resized).JPGDSCN1005 (resized).JPG

#2376 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Those are gorgeous, but the bear of it is that it has to be ultra flat, any skew or angle or external light would make the decal almost impossible to match.
Having the HP flat scanner (or equivalent) is almost a necessity.
But holy cow is that gorgeous.

This part of the playfield is tricky for an A4 scanner as well, without removing quite a lot of stuff. Hand scanner may work,.. or a bare playfield would be the best. Neither of which I have ,... my scanner is an A3 size... so that ain't gonna work
Any idea on how that particular part of the playfield got roughed up so badly?

1 week later
#2418 6 years ago
Quoted from CthulhuTilted:

As far as I can tell...that's Classic Pinbot!

This is so true!! Mines a right drain gobbler as well,.. so it keeps you on your toes,... and coming back agan and again

1 month later
#2481 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Pinbot is next. I've already reproduced the complete lift ramp, and working on the molds for the main ramp and the visor. May do the helmet as well.

Freeplay40 Very interested in the main ramp and visor,.. are you doing coloured or clear for the main ramp?

#2490 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The main ramp will be a transparent color. Blue for sure and someone else thought maybe red would look good. Visor can be smoked or another color.

Red ramp was something I mentioned in the other thread,.. It would look great as a mod,.. but transparent blue would be too cool as well. Looking fwd to seeing this !!

2 weeks later
#2515 5 years ago
Quoted from CoitusMysterioso:

This is my first Pinbot so you guys would know better than I. See attached picture for a better look at the mini playfield.
I haven't done anything special with the backglass but I have added some color matched LED since my last photo see attached.
I do intermitently keep getting U25 failure but it will usually go away and boot fine if you switch off and on. Luckily this unit already has a socket for U25 so I have some NVRAM coming.

The top left and right of your mini playfield should have rubbers to reflect the ball as it comes off the ramp,.. stops it going on to the main playfield as well,.. I can post a pic of mine if you like. The layout I use is consistent with the flyers of the day.

#2517 5 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Here's a pic at how mine is setup.

Spot on,.. just what I was referring to
Nice pop bumper caps,.. are they Britecaps ? Also I see you have rubber that makes the drop to the plunger lane a bit harder.

1 month later
#2559 5 years ago

Working from home today ,.. hit a troublesome issue that had me fuming ,.. out to the lounge, flicked the Pinbot on, bashed off 3.5 million and controlled the universe on my 3rd game , returned to work in a much better frame of mind.

Pinball,.. Pinbot,.. jeez some days it just doesn’t get any better.

Just saying

1 week later
#2604 5 years ago

That looks really cool,.. should be a hit with the folks keen on the red/blue theme (like me !!)

1 week later
#2630 5 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Does anyone use these on pinbot? red or clear? new caps or not? are they good?
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3624

These need a #555, and your Pinbot will have #44 unless some special mod done. I have asked the Brite mods folks about the evo’s coz I have them in blue on my BoP and the flash react is quite cool. They said no plans for the evo’s for #44.. and pointed to their brite rings

#2631 5 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Yep, here's mine with the opaque white caps & red leds-
[quoted image]

Given my response, and feedback I got from Brite mods,.. did you just get the Ice Brite caps separately, or are they the full evo’s kit,.. if so, have you done some mod to get around the #555 requirement?

#2634 5 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

I purchased mine from Pinball Life. I believe they were sold together.
Sorry I forgot to mention the socket issue. But if you have replaced a pop bumper skirt before than it's no big deal. Remove the pop bumper coil & bracket asm, unsolder the wires to the old socket, pull the old socket out. Then install the new socket (use the type with metal strips not flexible wires), solder the new connections and put everything back together.
[quoted image]

I may revisit looking for the ice caps,.. they do look v cool,... the socket mod,... maybe one day

#2639 5 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Thanks for all the help about the pop bumpers, I'm going to get the Evos and new #555 sockets and use Vid's guide to help me with stripping my pop bumpers down. The bodies look clean I think the pops must have been rebuilt before so I won't bother with that part.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-rebuilding-pop-bumpers

Plz post some pics when done so some extreme jealously from Qld can flow toward Tas

2 weeks later
#2691 5 years ago

Are the switch plates that need to be riveted on available to purchase on any of the usual pinball siites?,.. given I am in Australia, taking mine off would mean I’d be without my Pinbot for ages,..

#2693 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I've looked a couple times and I cannot find them anywhere. There are ways to manually rivet without special tools. I think Todd Tuckey even posted a video of first using a center punch to flare the rivet then a flat punch to spread it. The trick is to have something very solid to support the head. I often use a 3/8" bolt with the bottom ground a little concave and then placed in my vice. I could include some rivets for you.
If by chance you can find them here in the US, you could have them shipped to me to put on a ramp.

I’ll see if I can track them down,. Otherwise I will look at my test rig clunker Pinbot and see what state they are in on that ramp, and maybe look at a sacrifice. While I am hopeless with tools in general, I have the kit to drill out the old rivets, ... there has to be a way,.. coz a clear blue/red ramp is gonna be too good to pass by.

1 week later
#2749 5 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

I finally got round to installing my Britecaps today, happy with the result, the bulbs in the pops were very dim before. I have set these at about half maximum brightness and they are still perhaps a little too bright, but whatever I'm enjoying them They light underneath the bumper also which is great for this dark area of Pin-Bot.
I have them set so that the middle flashes when they are activated which is a subtle but cool feature.
I was ready to change out the lamp holders to #555s but it seems old mate I bought if off already did that so they were plug and play, cheers, welcome surprise.
They raise the caps a bit so I had to stick small washers under the upper playfield hold down screws.
My pics don't do them justice they look better in the flesh, motivated my gameplay, first ball I got what must be a record for me 9 Solar Value shots
Next up will be the Pinduino ramp chaser leds that a mate is helping me build from the kit. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!!,.. and as expected,.. gnarl, gnash, grumble, gnash. They do work nicely in BoP as well.

#2750 5 years ago

I can’t claim 9 solar values ,.. BUT, recently and finally, I managed to get a solar value and all planets and the special on ball #1,.. I am still making my way after 2 years of battling those drains, with my mediocre pinball skills. Unhappily I am still yet to roll the score over 9,999,999 ,.. been close

11 months later
#3738 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:Ooooooh! Thanks, all makes sense now!

You certainly know when you hit the Solar value on big points,.. the explosions and flashing lights are hard to miss. However getting all the planets and hearing “we control the Universe” is my favourite

1 week later
#3751 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Has anyone actually gotten to the sun with the game setup normally (tilt, pitch, 3 balls) and all? Seems like an epic feat.

Made it a fair few times (I play this game a hell of a lot),.. though you just have to be dialled in to the game on a good day. Best I've EVER made was getting to the sun, and getting multiball on the 1st ball. Never been close to that again. Frankly getting to the sun is what brings me back again and again,... just as I think it is time to let Pinbot go,.. boom,.. a rare top game occurs, and he's staying with me for another 6 months.

3 weeks later
#3825 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Now part of the club. Actually, I have had the Pinbot for a few months, but I've been collecting parts for a full restoration. I have a NOS Playfield that a fellow Pinside pin head sold and cleared for me. And, I have CPR plastics. Trying to get some new ramps, which I see Freeplay has, so I'm checking with him for what he has or can make. Here's a few picks of my start of restoring/fixing head. Any other tips or leads would be greatly appreciated.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bought one of the blue/red ramps from him,.. it looks excellent,.. will you repaint using stencils? I got pinball pimps stencil kit,.. but haven’t had time to do it,..

#3834 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

A few tweaks left, but pretty close[quoted image][quoted image]

I like the blue flasher domes,... may look at that myself,.. blue visor and the new ramp are excellent,..

2 years later
#5153 2 years ago

Aaaaagh,.. I am out of the PinBot owners club,.. so sad to see it go,..but returning home to NZ meant one or two pins in my little collection had to go .. and PinBot drew the short straw
but it is with a family that is truely getting joy from it.

How long will I last without one???,.. given I had two at home for a while (a dunger to learn pinball stuff on, and a good one to play)

1 week later
#5163 2 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

It's a sad day for us Pinbot owners - Barry passed away https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2022/02/22/barry-oursler-dies/
[quoted image]

TPF 2018, travelled all the way from Australia, with the prime goal of meeting the man,... What a hulluva nice guy,.. signed my Pinbot manual with "Pinbot Circuits Activated", and he was very proud to have done the call outs. Vale Barry Oursler ,.. and thx for creating Pinbot and all the other great games !!

2 weeks later
#5193 2 years ago
Quoted from Vin-bot:

Odd spot to get the ball stuck..
[quoted image]

I’ve had the same in the past. It just goes to prove that a pinball is a form of intelligence that WILL seek out any spot to lodge itself and force you to take the glass off.

7 months later
#5440 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

One of my 2023 goals is to get another System 11 to pair up with my High Speed. I'm thinking PinBot or Space Station. Any compelling reasons to make PinBot the selection, other than just buy whatever I can get my hands on first? haha
I like the PinBot music, artwork, and sound effects. The left and right out lanes are brutal though. Oops!

I've had 2 Pinbots over the last few years,.. and having sold my last one to move country I deeply miss it. While I haven't played SS,.. the challenge of a Pinbot set up hard with 3 balls to play and an easy to understand ruleset,.. means it is tough to walk past and ignore. Those outlanes are a killer,.. but when you get it right,... nothing beats getting a Solar value, or getting to the Sun. Enjoy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrWol64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club?tu=mrWol64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.