20240112_135811 (resized).jpg
IMG_5901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#363 9 years ago

Hello everyone!!! Just recently picked up my pinbot in a package deal (the reason I made the deal) along with 8 EM games and excited to get it back to playing condition again!! It's been sitting in a wood shop for about 8 years and was filthy when I got it but I think it has tons of potential. The downsides besides being dirty is broken plastics on the whole left side, the credit/ball display is out, the only bulbs that work are the ones under the play field, visor switch is broke, and a few screws/posts here and there are stripped or ripped out. When I turn it on I get the factory settings message with the coin door open. Ok that may be a lot but what do you expect for a $100 machine!! Hopefully I can start working on it this weekend. I'll try to get some pictures tonight after work. I'm excited to finally be a pinbot owner!

#370 9 years ago

Here are some pics of the pinbot I just picked as part of a package deal with 8 other EM. I haven't done anything to it yet besides change a few bulbs and order a few parts. I'm currently looking for plastics and a few other small things here and there. I'm going to start cleaning this weekend and hopefully will be a decent player when I'm done. image-982.jpgimage-982.jpgimage-780.jpgimage-780.jpgimage-206.jpgimage-206.jpgimage-412.jpgimage-412.jpgimage-882.jpgimage-882.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#371 9 years ago

More pics. image-791.jpgimage-791.jpgimage-542.jpgimage-542.jpgimage-392.jpgimage-392.jpgimage-661.jpgimage-661.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

My favorite thing I found was the Hoover vacuum belts used as slingshot rubbers!!! And the test pic of the LEDs for the play field

image-132.jpgimage-132.jpg

1 month later
#400 9 years ago

I had the same problem when I started putting LEDs in the back box. I never figured it out, just started tearing the game down for a restore instead

1 week later
#436 9 years ago

6 weeks before my boards will be done from Clive at coin op cauldron. I need to replace a my g.i. Connector and I'm ready to play!!! I can't wait!!

1 week later
#446 9 years ago

Anyone have a spare credit/match display laying around?

#453 9 years ago

Try to find hi-solve by crest. Mostly found at auto paint stores

1 month later
#589 8 years ago

I received my boards from Clive at coin-op cauldron yesterday and let me tell you, his work is top notch!! Iminstslled them last night and everything booted up just fine. I do have a couple other issues though that I don't think are board related. In switch test mode, the ramp and slings do not work. Also all,of my back box lights are out except the flashers. The left eye socket kick out ejects but will not go down, I'm thinking that just needs a good cleaning but I'm stumbled on the rest, the we're working fine before I removed the boards and sent them out

2 months later
#654 8 years ago

Ran into a problem during game play today. As soon as the ball drains it doesn't recognize it, the found out that none of the drain lanes, the advance planet lane or the lites effect lane is doing anything. Went into switch test and none of them work.

I'm have no idea what to do

1 week later
#657 8 years ago

Found out it was the Q49 transistor. I ordered a few and hopefully that's all it was. While I'm waiting, I upgraded with a few new LEDs. Not sure if I'm feeling them or not yet
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#663 8 years ago

I rebuilt my pop bumpers and put the led rings from comet in with the original williams caps.

Speaking of which, after rebuilding my pop bumpers, the left one will work for a few then stop working after the game has been on for a while. No clue what's going on there

2 months later
#710 8 years ago

So I rebuilt my pop bumpers and have had a problem since. The left pop bumper will work for a game but then stop working. I checked the switches and the coil and everything works fine. Could this be a problem in the boards? In switch test mode it will work fine for a bit and go out as well.

#712 8 years ago

It works fine for a game or two then it goes out. Switch test mode it reads fine. It seems as when the game warms up is when it goes out. That's why in thinking board. But then again my boards are freshly rebuilt from Clive at coin op cauldron. Could it be a bad diode on a switch?

#716 8 years ago

Ok small update. I had three games play before the pop bumper went out this time. After it went out I went into coil test and it was dead. I'm starting to think its in a solder joint somewhere. If it was in the boards would it still work? Or is that more of a either works or it doesn't and no in between?

9 months later
#1009 7 years ago

Found some NOS Plastics while cleaning up. Would be willing to make some trades for xenon sling plastics. Make offer if you see anything you need.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 years later
#3030 5 years ago

I have a project pinbot I'm working on and I'm missing the rods the connect the switches in the corkscrew ramp and also missing an apron. anyone have any of these laying around?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club?tu=its_me_aj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.