20240112_135811 (resized).jpg
IMG_5901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3706 4 years ago

Is anyone selling/trading a pinbot or have a lead on one?

#3715 4 years ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

Well.... I’ve seen a few in philly area. But if you wanna come to Phoenix I have one. Of course, you would have to pry it outta my sons hands tho. Fully restored. Playfield swapped with NOS fully clear coated. New rubbers. New plastics all around. Game plays amazing like off the line. But honestly, I wouldn’t let it go under $3k. So if you want an amazing one lemme know. Otherwise, good luck. They are out there! Great game!

They made a ton of them, so they certainly aren't rare...but I keep having pinbot deals fall through unfortunately.

2 weeks later
#3732 4 years ago

Just joined the club!!

15662712578001337409964 (resized).jpg15662712578001337409964 (resized).jpg
#3733 4 years ago

"Big, " starring Tom Hanks.

Screenshot_2019-08-20-01-50-11~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-08-20-01-50-11~2 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#3771 4 years ago

I will be selling a REALLY nice pinbot in the next day or two. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will send pics and info.

4 weeks later
#3854 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Guys I need to order some
White gi bulbs from comet today. I HATE the red/blue ones in there now.
Which ones look good? Frosted?

Quoted from Tomass:

I prefer frosted. I think they have 3 levels of brightness and I go with the middle (sun?) But that is personal preference.

Quoted from FLASHBALL:

I agree with Tomass I really like the look of the comet 2smd sunlight frosted. Just bright enough to not be yellow and also that its not completely blinding when exposed.

Comet pinball
Sunlight white frosted
25 or 100 pack, depending on how many you need

#3857 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I'm three wires away from finishing fixing up pinbot. Could someone post some pictures of the wiring on the right side inlane and outlane? I've got two green/red wires that I assume connect to the inlane switch (color is correct to manual). Then I have a yellow wire connected to the outlane switch. I'm assuming that this should also be a green/red wire and connect to the inlane switch?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Definitely show it off when it is up and going!

1 month later
#3955 4 years ago
Quoted from cshelden:

Finally got my own Pin Bot, pretty excited to say the least! Glad to give it a forever home next to Buck Rogers and future BK and Space Shuttle. Over all it's in really nice shape. Needs full cleaning, rubbers etc.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you get it from Corey Hyden?

#3961 4 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Anyone in the club trying to get out? I have a bride that needs a husband!

I've seen a couple pop up recently

1 month later
#4010 4 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Weighing heavy on this. Might be able to secure a Working pinbot for $1300. If I do it I have to drive 10 hours and it would mean missing out on a working Diner for the same price or less only 1 hour from me. What do you pinbot owners think. 10 hours for a pinbot or 1 for a Diner. Price similar on both machines and both will need cleaned up and LEDs.

Diner holds more value than pinbot, so getting it at the same price means you should just get the diner. Those are really cheap prices though...you should really get both.

2 weeks later
#4036 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Finally joining this club![quoted image]

Get it set up so we can get some pics!

3 weeks later
#4146 4 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

If it’s towards the top it’s been re listed. I saw it the first time several weeks ago when it was posted and thought to myself, wow it does look good. But there’s not a Pinbot in existence that’s going to fetch near that much.

It is incredibly nice, but it's hard to pay that much for a machine that typically costs under 1/2 that amount.

He lives close to me and it had been up for sale for quite some time now.

2 months later
#4255 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I'm not knocking the playfield on your game. It does look nice. Couple minor bubbles in the Mylar but I don't think that really takes away from it. However the broken plastic, cleaning the legs (or replacing them) are pretty simple to do and for the price I'd expect those to be done. That is taking away from it. Those aren't expensive. Pictures of the inside of the back box would help. Does it have the update to add fuses on the inputs of the bridges?
Replaced that same plastic on mine and after 20 years of owning my machine treated it to a fresh set of legs, bolts, and levelers. Totally worth the investment. No complaints about my playfield. Just a liittle wear around one of the pops but it's really hard to see unless you get right on top of it. Player never sees it. Boards are super clean with no battery damage and after going over the boards it is a reliable machine. No plans on selling.

Quoted from pacman11:

I did clean the legs but that’s about it. Legs don’t make the game anyways. Now the playfield and cabinet is what most concerns me when purchasing games. The boards are clean and I’ve installed a battery pack too.. Let’s see your beautiful Pinbot that you are talking about that is so much nicer then mine..

Take it to PM

1 month later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.