20240112_135811 (resized).jpg
IMG_5901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Plumonium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#700 8 years ago

Joined the club last week! It's a player's condition Pinbot. Original mylar, rough but solid cab and head. Matching board numbers. Dirty. 100% led, broken vortex, few broken plastics. Fun Fun Fun. Good memories of stealing my money quarters after quarters... No more baby, I'm owning your ass!

#707 8 years ago
Quoted from Scrooloose:

She sold it while i was at work. I asked her to get it back and the argument went on for a while. I never did get it back or found out where it went. So if you live in the Hampton Roads area and picked up a PinBot machine in '98, I hope you enjoy it. I put a lot of work into it.
My new wife

That's fucked up. Not cool... Yet, if you put as much work on your wife as on your game you'd probably still have it. ; )

#709 8 years ago

I'm not judging buddy, just trying to lighten the mood with a pinball joke. Good luck with your new wife Hope you get her back some day (the Pinbot)

#713 8 years ago

Hey! Where can I find cool custom Pinbot instruction cards? Anyone have made then yet?

#714 8 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Hey! Where can I find cool custom Pinbot instruction cards? Anyone have made then yet?

Found some!

#715 8 years ago

Hey, I have a unseen before behaviour on my new Pinbot. When I shoot the visor the first time (not the skill shot) almost all the lights fill in and only a few remains unlight. Normally from previous Pinbot I played before, they should remain all unlight except a couple on the row I just hit.

Is this a game problem or a difficulty setting? Seen that before?

#718 8 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Hey, I have a unseen before behaviour on my new Pinbot. When I shoot the visor the first time (not the skill shot) almost all the lights fill in and only a few remains unlight. Normally from previous Pinbot I played before, they should remain all unlight except a couple on the row I just hit.
Is this a game problem or a difficulty setting? Seen that before?

Anyone's Pinbot play this way?

#720 8 years ago

Hey All,

Where can I find a repro vortex ramp? I swear I saw a place where they had it in-stock a few weeks back but can't find it anymore. Anyone?

#727 8 years ago

Yeah all website have them showing on their website but all out of stock. I'll contact PPS directly.

#729 8 years ago

What a coincidence! Order up! (see what I did here?)

3 weeks later
#749 8 years ago

Outlane drain = Pinbot. Pinbot = Outlane drain. Why would you want to change that? The beauty of Pinbot is having a super long ball time like outlane drain was not a thing. You really feel you are owning the machine those times. Next ball, you get immediate drain... That's Pinbot...

Just my 2 cents, you guys do whatever And I agree, outlane drains are frustrating!

I'm having pinball party at my place next week and looking forward to see how Pinbot will own my guest's asses! I'm sure pretty bad

1 month later
#776 8 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

I did a CPR swap and put in the repro vortex ramp (which fit like sh*t

Got a new vortex ramp last week from PPS, going to install during my rebuild later this winter.

I do expect the need to fiddle with it and grind some of the plastic to have the metal flap sit flat on the PF. Looking forward to it, any tips?

#793 8 years ago

Hey guys,

Where to get a repro plastic set for Pinbot these days?

If not, when do you think they would be available again?

#799 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

They are all sold out everywhere I have looked. CPR has said they have done their last run. I have a wanted ad for $200 but no bites.

I mean Pinbot is a very popular game, 12000 units+. I doubt it's going to be their last run since I'm sure there are still a lot of Pinbot out there that need new plastics.

Don't you guys think?

1 week later
#822 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Also possible that the switch simply has not been activated long enough that the game thinks there is a problem

Yeah, most likely it only needs an adjustment.

3 months later
#918 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

No offence to anyone in this post. When putting Leds in pinbot. Why do most people put all red and all blue? The part that bugs me the most is the slingshot white flipper fingers.
Personally they should be white.
You still get the red/blue but with proper light and the white flipper fingers on the plastics stand out.
Here's my pinbot Led scheme. Some added under the command plastics and a added spotlight. But otherwise mostly red /blue.
Same goes with the backglass.

Oh gosh I like that better!

1 month later
#943 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Hey gang, I just looked at the CPR site to check on a preorder status, and they have full plastic sets for Pinbot IN STOCK again!

Ordered! Thanks for the tip.

1 week later
#947 7 years ago

Throwing it up there, see if someone has a Pinbot for parts perhaps.

I need the visor adjustment bracket.

36085d0141ace92a1dbf443e0b5bb9f85af84479_(resized).jpg36085d0141ace92a1dbf443e0b5bb9f85af84479_(resized).jpg

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34851

Please help!

GB

#949 7 years ago

That's neat. I'm all for original parts but that could do it.

What happened to your original?

#950 7 years ago

About that, nobody here has a Pinbot for parts, perhaps 2 Pinbot? Or heard about someone parting out a Pinbot?

#952 7 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Who knows? My machine did not have one when I bought it.

Mine does not have one as well. The visor gets down all the way. A previous owner added a shim on top of teh visor so it sit flush with the PF when down. It works but not great.

I'm about to restore it so I'd like to fix that.

4 weeks later
#972 7 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Found a translite!
Still need:
1. vortex ramp
2. the typical top left plastic that everyone needs
3. the 2 outlane plastics (the guys in the space ships)
4. topper

I bought a set of new plastic and my outlanes spaceship are still in perfect shape. I might part from them if needed.

Also, PPS had vortex in stock not too long ago. I picked one up then.

#974 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Noticed this morning that my right eyeball bulbs under the visor are stuck on all the time now, left eye is functioning ok it seems. Any pointers on what I should look at first?

Sounds like a common issue since both my outhole red plastic are melted on mine.

2 weeks later
#995 7 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Anybody ever order red and blue bands for their pinbot? I was wanting to do this for my pinbot, but I can't seem to find anybody that has a set of red and blue bands! Ideas?

I'm sure someone can grab a picture of their setup. I got that setup, I can take a picture tonight if you like. (though my game is in restoration so the playfield is sitting vertical on the floor. It should still give an idea

#1000 7 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Ok, forgive my ignorance, but I have a adjust left lane switch 10 on my pinbot. I am new to system 11, but on my system 7 Laser Cue the lane change is a leaf switch on the flipper leaf switch! This is not the case on the pin pinbot. Where is this damn switch????
1st response gets to be post 1000!!!

It's on the flipper mech.

2 weeks later
#1011 7 years ago

Welcome! It is brutal, outlanes are just the worst. The angles on this game are so well thought.

#1015 7 years ago

It's a game feature. Don't remember if it can be adjusted.

#1016 7 years ago

Xball_(resized).JPGXball_(resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#1050 7 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

I'm going to pick up a pinbot tonight.. I love this game... anything that's a common issue I should look for ?

Outlane drainage fest. Very common

#1051 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Outlane drainage fest. Very common

Seriously, visor not getting up/down in proper position is probably the biggest issue around. Would need adjustment.

1 week later
1 week later
#1080 7 years ago

I'm restoring my Pinbot and will install a new vortex ramp. I foresee a few problems getting my skill shot right... Thanks guys!

Worst thing is that it is flawless now.

#1096 7 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Any idea what led bulbs will replace the 28v flashers in the eyes ect.. 2 under playfeild and for under the visor..

I was told not to replace those with led as they will burn unless you do some diode modifications.

#1111 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Yeah, lube is a no-no. Dust sticks to anything moist, and shortly you will be looking at cleaning and reapplying - over and over frequently. Replace the nylon bushing. Should shoot smooth and fast, if it doesn't you have a problem with your shooter rod/housing. Pinbot should only require about half a pull to get it in the 100K hole, full plunges slam the top, resulting in the all-too-common broken vortex top over time. I had repaired mine using Steve Channels method http://www.stevechannel.com/pinbot.htm

I'll be putting a low tension spirng in mine so a full plunge only gets you to the top but barely. Friends and visitors too often just full plunge and slam the vortex. It's already broken but will put in a new one soon.

#1112 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Do you not have a sleeve in yours? Maybe I need to just buy a new shooter housing. It's the only part I haven't replaced.

What sleeve you guys talking about? Any picture of that piece (Marco)

Edit: This guy I figured. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-7357

I guess mine was broken cause I only have the sleeve tip around the shaft, sleeve was gone I think. Still it worked great...

#1117 7 years ago

Pinbot skill shot is one of the best in pinball. Add the multiplier on good games and its makes it more interesting than the jackpot.

but yeah I guess it kills it when it's constantly inconsistent It's a skill shot not a luck shot.

1 week later
#1139 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure 89 will die in there. Previous owner did put 89 on mine, dead on arrival.

#1140 7 years ago

I'm currently restoring my Pinbot and my thread does not get a lot of love so here it is:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-underway

I'd love to get feedback and some tips as I move forward. Cheers!

#1142 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

An incandescent 89 bulb wont last forever, but the Comet LED's seem to handle the voltage range very well, I havn't lost one yet. They do only flash quickly and not constantly, nor are they ever lit constantly on. Until one burns out or a problem arises, i'm sticking with them!

Mine were LEDs but the eject hole covers were melted down as well so may be there was once a problem where the lights were staying lit. Actually now I think about it, I'm pretty sure there is an occurrence where they stay lit. They flashes when the visor opens but then there is a moment where they stay lit right?

#1144 7 years ago

I'm re-building my pop bumpers and wondering about which color I should choose for the skirts. Factory is blue but it goes against the left/blue right/red theme. Red would be too much red may be. I'm thinking white.

Any of you used a different color for skirts and have pictures or thoughts about it?

#1149 7 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

So because mines all torn apart I tried this w/ some 12v led flashers and the sockets next to the eyeballs stay lit until you lock the second ball... in less than 10 seconds the leds started smoking! I quickly pulled em out and they were pretty warm! I do not reccomend putting leds in the 1251 spots unless they are rated

Amen

#1150 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I believe I used 2 orange and 1 red to match the graphics under them.

Any chance you can snap a picture of it? I'd like to see.

A see in the gallery that someone did it using black skirts and I think it contrasts well and looks bad ass.

#1152 7 years ago

Thanks man! No worries. I see you went all out with Titan's rings.

2 weeks later
#1171 7 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Yikers! Please tell us how you managed that level of destruction, so those if us with replacement mini-pf's can avoid it.

What are we looking at here?

#1174 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Mine had some of those cracks in the Mimi post mounting holes, I just assumed it was from age.

Yeah, I'm wondering if the posts will cover the damage anyway. It's a pretty clear mini with the art intact imho.

#1188 7 years ago

Got a question about Pinbot flashers. Not the eyes flashers, the other playfield flashers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flasher-bulb-question

Any info appreciated.

#1189 7 years ago

How many of you removed the factory mylar on your Pinbot? How did it go? How was the playfield prior. Most importantly, how much ART/paint came off?

Did you paint touch-up afterwards or left as-is?

I'm almost done with my PF tear down and now wondering about the mylar. Do or not not, there is no try... The rest of the game is going through a full restoration btw.

#1190 7 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Fixed it and game fired right up.

Nice catch, well done!

#1195 7 years ago

Funny you guys say that because my Pinbot came with the red/blue theme going (a classic) but I'm considering to go back to white for GI to brighten up the game. May be leave a couple colored for show but only a few. I know for example that I want both slingshot lower bulbs to be white to match the plastic above it. It was discussed before, images can be found.

#1201 7 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Plus you can actually see the art on the playfield plastics

Yes indeed.

#1209 7 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Does anyone have an extra ADV "X" sticker left from a playfield redo?

Yes please, if someone as a file I'll print my own.

Please PM. Thanks!

1 week later
#1228 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveNZ:

joined the club! Picked up Pinbot a couple of days ago and just working out the minor problems that it has.

Welcome to the club! Pinbot is a classic.

#1229 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveNZ:

So first newbie Pinbot owner questions:

Yes the planets should advance when you drop the 3 targets within the time limit which is 7 sec by default once you dropped the first target.

To light the advance target on the right, you need to ride the left inlane.

Enjoy!

#1245 7 years ago

That fuse is a mod right? The bulletproofing method recommended by Vid? If so, he suggests an 8 amp fast blow if I remember correctly.

The rack of 4 fuses above the 2 bridge rectifiers are 5 amps slow blow I think.

I am talking about those 2 fuses in the pulletproofing method:
https://images.pinside.com/a/8f/a8fd539bbc3817a478b0cb053bc5e153a6071bce/resized/large/a8fd539bbc3817a478b0cb053bc5e153a6071bce.jpg

#1247 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

No, the line fuse at the power switch is not a mod. The anti-fire bridge mods that your speaking of are in the backbox. All three of these fuse values should be 8A SB.

Reading back the question you are totally right, sorry for the confusion. Wrong fuse

1 week later
#1257 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

But mine are labeled to be 1251 bulbs, not 89. I think my manual says this as well. Was a change made at some point?

To reiterate what been said a hundred times before: do not use #89 in there, they will melt your scoop plastic and burn in no time. They need to be #1251 (28v).

#1275 7 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Has anyone done this? Thoughts?

I'm currently going through this process on mine. What am doing is replacing the arm link (plunger), flipper bushing, coil stop and adding a custom made bracket to be able to use/attach a newer style return spring.

I am keeping my coil as they are still working but replacing the EOS switches since they get the most abuse. The change lane switches get cleaned and re-used.

So I get the feel of new style flippers.

I'll post very soon in my restoration thread and upload some pictures of the whole thing

#1277 7 years ago

Has anyone done this? Thoughts?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-underway/page/2#post-3471166

Picture 5-6-7. In the last picture, you can see the bracket I'm talking about at the bottom left corner.

#1284 7 years ago

Does anyone have experience getting this to sit properly?

My experience with the vortex documented here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-underway/page/2#post-3430763

#1286 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Don't forget the swearing. That's a big part of the process.

That's funny

#1289 7 years ago

Is the tumbler worth the investment?

I feel I got my money's worth on that single restoration. It's like magic. You don't want to polish every little pin and washers... you could but you don't want to.

Before:
https://images.pinside.com/3/a6/3a6359dd0cf44011a633eb2493aaea13fe028879/resized/large/3a6359dd0cf44011a633eb2493aaea13fe028879.jpg

After:
https://images.pinside.com/4/ea/4ead5b284317cc30615fb6a7bbe665d1b5b98955/resized/large/4ead5b284317cc30615fb6a7bbe665d1b5b98955.jpg

Worth mention that I clean and de-grease the parts before: Throw everything in a container, spray purple power, shake, fill with water, stir, rinse and dry before putting in the tumbler. Otherwise, you'll get your media freaking dirty in no time.

#1294 7 years ago

Great feedback. What tumbler did you end up getting?

The cheap one from amazon.

Frankford Arsenal Quick-n-Ez Case Tumbler

#1296 7 years ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

I may be in a minority here, but I personally don't know that it's a significant difference really.

I agree, freshly rebuilt flippers plays very nice no matter what style they are. Might as well go with newer style spring my thinking is. I use shorter 12111 coil stop for longer travel, that is it.

#1315 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

For Reference, Here is the ink I sent to FiatRUs, its a 600DPI scan.

Nice, very generous of you. Thanks buddy!

1 month later
#1373 7 years ago

About those decals, anyone who bought a set would be willing to spare his "Adv X" decal? That's the only one I need.

Thanks!
-G

#1375 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

About those decals, anyone who bought a set would be willing to spare his "Adv X" decal? That's the only one I need.
Thanks!
-G

Mine's gone and I might redo the ramp as part of my restoration. So anyone wanting to be part of it will get a big shout out!

#1380 7 years ago

Very interesting. I did not know that about that piece of metal. It's not factory but rather something they added after, probably sent to the distributors and operators to install at their will as so few games still have this bracket.

The Pinbot flyer images do not have it.

#1387 7 years ago

Hey guys, should I add a backbox latch to my under restoration Pinbot or would that be a total crime as it's not factory.

Any of you guys have a latch installed?

#1390 7 years ago
Quoted from Chnillapoil:

I have a latch on mine ans quite sure it was factory....

Quoted from Insane:

The one I did had a latch as well. Looked like it as there from the beginning.

Funny, I asked a well known restorer an he said there were none factory and I should not install one.

#1394 7 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

why add holes to the cabinet?

Exactly.

2 weeks later
#1398 7 years ago

Anyone with a used/some missing insert decal set for Pinbot? Please PM

Thanks!

1 month later
#1471 7 years ago

I'd get a Bride of Pinbot but not a Jackbot. I take Pin·bot anytime over Jackbot as well. That's just me though.

3 weeks later
#1489 7 years ago
Quoted from TZpinboter:

Pinbot bulb question, question 1 1251 bulbs or 89 question 2 89 or 1251 bulbs, see photo

All 1251

IMG_4242 (resized).JPGIMG_4242 (resized).JPG

#1497 7 years ago

And I believe each sides are wired together as well. Thus all 1251.

In case you wondered, I attached the picture to show the sticker label.

2 weeks later
#1502 7 years ago

Anyone here parting or has parted a Pinbot with some left overs?

I'm looking for this visor bracket. Please help me!

IMG_1458 (resized).JPGIMG_1458 (resized).JPG

#1505 7 years ago

Mine was missing as well when I got my shuttle. I ended up making one out of a sawed off, drilled Simpson strong tie bracket. It has worked perfectly for the past two years.

I'd really really like to get an original. Please help!

#1510 7 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Whew! 31 pages of this great thread takes a while to get through. I'm now in the club (woot!).

Congrats buddy, nice cleaning job!

Now, wanna sell me your visor bracket? Just kidding

My game is currently in full restoration if you've seen my thread so I'm in no rush in finding the part. But hell I would be happy to find one before I put everything back together.

#1511 7 years ago
Quoted from Chnillapoil:

Better make it yourself and look for an original later....Allentown ?

By all mean, if one of you fellow Pinsiders find one at Allentown, drop me a line, heck grab it and I'll buy it right back I swear.

#1512 7 years ago

Where I'm at now, light coat of clear after paint job. Next up, sanding and final touch-ups before clear.

86857248_Unknown.JPG86857248_Unknown.JPG
86857264_Unknown.JPG86857264_Unknown.JPG

#1514 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Looks sweet! You doing 2PAC?

Actually, now I'm just sealing the colors with light coats of acrylic lacquer (thus the roughness). Will do the final clear with 2pac in my shed when temperature warms up.

#1515 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Anyone here parting or has parted a Pinbot with some left overs?
I'm looking for this visor bracket. Please help me!

Here, I'll sweeten the deal: I got a new set of plastics waiting for me but only bought it to replace one or two. I'll have my original in excellent shape available to anyone who can help with this.

1 week later
#1525 6 years ago

Has anyone come up with a good way to limit the amount that the shooter rod can be pulled back? My original vortex tamp is unbroken and I would like to "beginner proof" the shooter to keep it that way.

The solution is a softer spring.

#1529 6 years ago

Which spring do you recommend?

Pinbot, from the factory, used 10-148-3, blue.

10-148 spring-shooter black .031
10-148-1 spring-shooter silver .035
10-148-2 spring-shooter red .042
10-148-3 spring-shooter blue .038
10-148-4 spring-shooter green .033
10-148-6 spring-shooter brown .026
10-148-7 spring-shooter white .028

#1531 6 years ago

Look what I got in the mail today! Thanks to fellow Pinsider TZpinboter for the precious find.

IMG_1484 (resized).JPGIMG_1484 (resized).JPG

#1534 6 years ago
Quoted from Chnillapoil:

Wow you lucky guy !!!!

Yeah he's a great guy, a fellow Canuck and I appreciate!

#1536 6 years ago

Black and orange wires coming from "that" strand.

Mine were hard wired and I added a connector for easy disconnect.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1541 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

I'd say it depends on the quality of the restoration job on the PF. 2PAC CC? New plastics? Id' say $1600 as a shot in the dark with the info you provided. If it is a low quality PF touch job with rattle can CC then $1400

A restored playfield and cab (if done properly with stencils and such will bring more than 1600 these days. Restoring the pf should means a lot of new hardware as well so I'm guessing it's a nice one. I'm kind of wondering why you are rating the game a 8.5 with those 2 items checked from the list. Vortex and plastics are easy fixes and available.

I'm kinda biased since I'm restoring mine and I know that I would be laughed at if I was pricing it for sale.

#1549 6 years ago

In Canada, a player's condition will got for around 2000 CAN now. Thats about 1500 usd.

Put in 1000$ in new parts and material, 200hrs of spare time over a year and you got a 4000$ Pinbot. 3000usd. At least. But then you have a one of a kind.

3 weeks later
#1583 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

The set that works great for Pinbot is the blue/red combo.

This is personal taste. I much prefer the original orange look over the pimped out combo.

#1589 6 years ago
Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Can someone please put up a pic of the shooter lane switch under the playfield. Thanks

Hope it helps, let me see if I have a better one.

IMG_4054.JPGIMG_4054.JPG

here:
IMG_4044.JPGIMG_4044.JPG

#1592 6 years ago
Quoted from TZpinboter:

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Perhaps

1 week later
#1610 6 years ago
Quoted from BeatBachs:

I've been looking for a replacement visor plastic for a while now, and about to give up and try and make my own but finding a decent scan of the artwork is proving equally as difficult...anyone have any leads?

I have a new set of plastic waiting for me once I get there in my restoration. I can scan it for you this week. Sounds good?

#1611 6 years ago

I might as well scan a few of the most sought after ones for archives.

#1616 6 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

I think you'd be a thread hero. I feel let I've been waiting for a repro set for ages.

I got mine about a year ago. Drop a line at Kevin@CPR see if he has a few left hidden somewhere. You might get lucky.

In the meatime, for the craftsman out there:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zh4ueu40n2qjf7q/AAD5yxWAQEnoFGZMGRyX_BOpa?dl=0

These are OK scans at best but as reference or archive they will probably work.

(sorry I did not remove the protective film on them yet, thus the blurry edges)

PinBot_Visor (resized).pngPinBot_Visor (resized).png

#1620 6 years ago
Quoted from TnJHead:

I have a request, does anyone have a picture they can post of the ball gate at the end of the shooter lane? Mine has never lined up right, and I can't find a clear shot of one on the web. Thanks in advance!

IMG_3955 (resized).JPGIMG_3955 (resized).JPG

IMG_3959 (resized).JPGIMG_3959 (resized).JPG

#1629 6 years ago

I'm glad it's turning out ok. Keep us posted, dudah was going to do the same.

#1631 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I usually trace them in Illustrator, but Pierre brings up a good point. Certainly will try to just print it out and see how good it looks. From where the plastic sits the difference between an image and a vector one will likely be negligible.

As long as the lines are sharp and color bright

#1633 6 years ago

Thinking about it more, it's possible that the lines might be blurry and need to be traced since the protective film was still on them when they were scanned. Certainly the colors (including black and white) would be adversely affected by the film. I would wait until Plumonium is ready to install his plastics. Maybe he will rescan them for you without the protective film at that point? Then the job becomes really easy.

I feel the pressure here I'll just go ahead and remove the film and scan it again. I should be able to wrap it back up for protection. Stay tuned...

#1635 6 years ago

Thinking about it more, it's possible that the lines might be blurry and need to be traced since the protective film was still on them when they were scanned. Certainly the colors (including black and white) would be adversely affected by the film. I would wait until Plumonium is ready to install his plastics. Maybe he will rescan them for you without the protective film at that point? Then the job becomes really easy.

Here, as good as it gets with my 15 years old scanner:

PinBot_Visor2.pngPinBot_Visor2.png

A photoshop savvy should be able to clean it up.

#1637 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Anybody have any cool instruction cards to share?
I have the factory ones in there to give it that "vintage" feel, but really I'm a sucker for these cool modern ones.

I use these

34653 (resized).jpg34653 (resized).jpg

34654 (resized).jpg34654 (resized).jpg

#1641 6 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Currently on Ebay.

Buy a set, sell each as a piece, profit...

Buy yourself a set, take what you need and sell the other at $10-15 a piece to fellow Pinsiders would be a better strategy imho. You'll cover your cost, help out others and have a few spare by the end of it.

1 week later
#1666 6 years ago

That is one expensive pin crank!

#1668 6 years ago

Thanks buddy

#1675 6 years ago
Quoted from Theviolinman:

Can anyone tell me what a full set of replacement plastics sells for? I just bought one and was curious if I had done ok.

I think from CPR is was 139usd plus shipping.

#1676 6 years ago

@northerndude, got my part by mail yesterday, thanks buddy!

3 weeks later
#1685 6 years ago

Hey guys, is it normal that the new set of CPR plastic has the left plastic with the drop target made in 2 pieces? Mine is not broken and looks made this way. Strangely, the backing was also already off as well. The original is definitely 1 piece.

How is your new set?

IMG_1516 (resized).JPGIMG_1516 (resized).JPG

#1686 6 years ago

Well I just looked at CPR pictures on their website and it seems it is made this way. Weird.

4 weeks later
#1739 6 years ago

Big improvement. Not sure why they had the small squares between the inserts pale grey instead of dark gray...

#1743 6 years ago

I'm replacing my GI with 2 SMD Sunlight White from Comet but wondering if I should have 1 or 2 reds or blues in the far corners to give it some colors. Any of you guys have done that?

1 week later
#1769 6 years ago

Anyone have a NEW spare mini-playfield for sale? Please PM!

Thanks.

#1790 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Before and after! This thing plays super fast.

Nice transformation! It was dirty as hell but in overall great shape! Nice job!

#1791 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Speaking of pinbot. I have an issue with the voice and sounds. The music is loud but the speech and sound effects are almost nonexistent. I adjusted the pot N the board to no avail. I have a new set of ROMs on order. Anyone have any other ideas

I remember someone having the same issue before, search through the thread or on the forum, you'll find it.

1 week later
#1812 6 years ago
Quoted from neshy:

multiple columns seem to activate.

Had a similar issue with my game when I first got it.

The previous owner had replace some of the targets and did a poor job.

The targets are wired in a daisy chain fashion and some wires had broken loose. During gameplay, probably to compensate the non working targets, hitting some targets would light a bunch of other columns, filling the chest grid anyway. Sounds like a failsafe built into the game so it's playable when if a target is not registering.

Take off your target bank assembly off (sorry) and look at the daisy chain. See what you find.

1 week later
#1825 6 years ago

Do you guys have this wire connecting both GI strings together?

#1827 6 years ago

That might be the source of my GI short.

I swear I did not mess with this wire during my restoration and it was working fine before...

Who else can confirm?

@grumpy. See that post above?

#1830 6 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Did you notice that it isn't zip tied to the harness. The operator was in a hurry to go home.

Removed the wire, found the problem was not on the left side. Un-did all 3 hot wires from right side. Solder them back on one by one and testing amp each time. Found nothing. That wire was the culprit. Go figure... All good we have light.

#1832 6 years ago

Hehe. Now, let there be rock!

#1833 6 years ago

Can someone confirm the look and wiring on the snubber board at the bottom right of there cabinet. Not the very last (which is GI relay) but the other one on top of it.

Mine look like this. C-11232

#1836 6 years ago

Nice catch. Is this a NOS? Does not look like a CPR.

At 1500$ it's a steal imho. Good luck with your swap.

#1850 6 years ago

That plastic came with CPR plastic set. What is it for?

IMG_6600 (resized).JPGIMG_6600 (resized).JPG

#1851 6 years ago

Might as well. I'm done with my Pinbot restoration.

Restoration thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-underway

Final update:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-underway/page/4#post-4005594

IMG_6583 (resized).JPGIMG_6583 (resized).JPG

#1855 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

It goes on the mini playfield, near the bottom.

Oh I see.... how could I miss it.

What did you do to make your ramp glow like that?

12v Led strips. It makes a world of difference and makes the back of the game pop imho.

1 week later
#1868 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Anyone in the thread have the roms for sale or a recommendation?

You can also ask Dave Astill Astill in Ontario. From Canada, cheap rates and super quick.

#1874 6 years ago

Nice one! Pretty playfield! I know Stu was asking an arm and leg for his remaining 2 Gold. At least you had a good deal on the original game.

Enjoy your game!

#1885 6 years ago

That playfield is not bad.

#1887 6 years ago

Thanks! Pinbot is such a great game. I'm enjoying it more than ever.

3 weeks later
#1902 6 years ago
Quoted from PapaJohn:

or are lightly dim when they shouldn't be on

Perhaps simply ghosting. Are you running regular LEDs?

1 month later
#1986 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Balls keep getting trapped under the ramp.

On mine, the ramp only goes down after the ball hits a switch anywhere else on the playfield (guaranteeing the ball is out). Not as soon a energy value expires.

3 weeks later
#2111 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

With the correct blue spring you can still get all the way to the top past the top hole. But, the ball merely taps the top of the ramp instead of ramming it like a battering ram blasting the plastic to bits!

I concur, blue spring is the way to go.

#2130 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Anyone have a list of brand and out of the box paint colors for touch ups that match well? I found the below in a google search from butterflygirl24 listing the following:
I have done a couple Pin*Bot PFs.... the colors I used are Americana
acrylics...
Red= True Red
Orange= Tangelo
Blue=Calypso
light gray (locks)= sky gray and or slate gray (depending your
particular PF and if you are painting the entire area, or just trying
to match for a small spot)
Dark blue=True Blue
Dark Gray=Neutral gray
Yellow=Yellow Light (Bright yellow is very close, and I have been
having a hard time finding yellow light...)

No way you can match (spot fix) out of the bottle. Some colors will be OK to paint a whole area out of the bottle without poeple noticing.

#2151 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Lastly the cabinet on this one has been damaged by someone who thought the legs should be screwed on as tight as possible.

Man, your cabinet is in great shape. Bright colors, nor much scratches. Leg damage is typical and nothing to call home about.

#2152 6 years ago

Would be good to see the chest area.

#2181 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I would say the most major issue is the bubbling in the Mylar and the inserts which are lifting up.

Again, your game is in very good shape.

I documented my restoration and talked a bit about mylar removal process. Starting here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-underway/page/2#post-3507038

#2190 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Nice! You think this is better than the vid method of flour and alcohol?

You'll still need to use flour and alcohol to remove the glue after you froze and pulled off the mylar. It's a 2 steps process.

1 week later
#2256 6 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

All I recommend is you follow up on the info I directed you to so that you can make an informed and comfortable decision.
Try this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-spraymax-2k-auto-clear-in-a-can-club

+1

1 week later
#2303 6 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

It may be possible to clean it up with retro bright.

As far as I know, retro-bright is to make things white again. Because it's dipped in Peroxide and shined with UV. I would not try on the blue ramp.

#2320 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

To follow up on this... i got the Jackbot plastic yesterday

Well done!

#2329 6 years ago

Someone's been hording a jackpot value.

3 weeks later
#2374 6 years ago

Found those 2 pics from my library:

74555150e2f0bd56049744470ebbd7519e05297b (resized).jpg74555150e2f0bd56049744470ebbd7519e05297b (resized).jpg

e35dd1eb4a66b854856450e26021477d4cb3fda8 (resized).jpge35dd1eb4a66b854856450e26021477d4cb3fda8 (resized).jpg

#2385 6 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Looks like it cleaned up real nice!

All it's missing is flipper bands!

1 week later
#2408 6 years ago

Mine came Red and Blue and I un-did it. Went for Sunlight 2 SMD from Comet (in-between Natural and Warm white). The overall artwork come off way nicer imho.

I know I already posted but it cannot get better than this I think.

f7f6d6ed29cfcf5a16fec7a9f91078a99b427d29.jpgf7f6d6ed29cfcf5a16fec7a9f91078a99b427d29.jpg

#2410 6 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Looks great plumonium
Did you leave any of the blue or red? Looks like most is switched out in the pic

No more red and blue in the GI. Just Sunlight white. Except the red LED strip in the shooter lane and Blue strip in the ramp subway.

Same with the backbox. All white except a few matching color accent.

#2412 6 years ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Any chance you can talk about that Blue Strip in the ramp a little more? That looks sick from this angle and definitely something I'd look into.

I wish I had better picture to show the actual strips. They are about 14" Red and 20 " blue 12v LED strips glued to the side of the shoother lane and on the inside (front side) of the blue ramp. They do not interfere with the ball nor getting the ball hang up in the blue ramp. They are connected together and plugged to the service outlet using and 12v adapter.

blue.jpgblue.jpg

red.jpgred.jpg

#2417 6 years ago
Quoted from CthulhuTilted:

As far as I can tell...that's Classic Pinbot!

Indeed!

3 weeks later
#2447 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

plumonium has an excellently detailed blog of his pinbot restore. It was invaluable to me as i worked through issues on mine. Scroll to the bottom and keep clicking "older entries" to start at the first entry, read the whole damn thing, and you will be Pinbot expert.
http://www.enteryourinitials.com/category/pinball/pinbot-williams-1985/

Me and enteryourinitials are 2 different dudes. Still a lot of good ressources in his blog. Cheers!

#2450 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Somehow i had it locked in my head this was you! Now i am questioning my own reality... c'est ne pas une pipe.

hehe!

3 weeks later
#2519 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

about the ADV. X sticker, which is the correct font to use ?

If that the same as all other Pinbot fonts, that would be: (at least that is what I used to redo some lettering)

AmerType Md BT (AMERICAN TYPEWRITER BOLD BT.TTF)
https://www.dafontfree.net/freefonts-amertype-md-bt-f63160.htm

You might need to play with the spacing as I did.

4 weeks later
#2548 5 years ago

Much improvement!

2 weeks later
#2567 5 years ago

Should be all veneer, no drywall screws, no presswood. That's looks like a cheap rebuild.

Could not find a better picture right off the bat.

#2587 5 years ago

Anyone have an extra CPU board (working) for sale? Please pm.

1 week later
#2640 5 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Does anyone use these on pinbot? red or clear? new caps or not? are they good?
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3624

I use something similar. Not the same brand but the same idea. with red caps though. And black skirt.
6b14c9b7c7fecafec56ba4edb588e981ca81dca9.jpg6b14c9b7c7fecafec56ba4edb588e981ca81dca9.jpg

Used these 555 base wired socket:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/24-8776-1

#2642 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Where did you acquire those bottom two plastics on your upper playfield? Those obviously aren't original.

Yeah they are, it's just the reflection from the backglass.

That's what a shiny game does.

#2652 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I am re-doing the stencil on the front of Pinbot around the coin door.
Does anybody know the paint codes for the yellow and red on the cabinet?
Thanks,

If only redoing the front, you gonna have a hard time matching whatever cors you have left on the sides and head.

A few of us just used painter's touch red and yellow.

The factory red was more orangey for sure.

#2661 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

This one for the red?[quoted image]

I'm not sure actually. I have left over at home I should check both colors for you.

Should end up looking like this:
IMG_3469 (resized).JPGIMG_3469 (resized).JPG

IMG_3814 (resized).JPGIMG_3814 (resized).JPG

Do you plan on re-doing the black as well?

#2663 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Do you an on re-doing the black as well?
Yep.

Great. Good luck sir.

#2665 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Thanks.
If you find out your colors that would be awesome. I love the way yours turned out.

Here you go buddy :
1534465178467-1000390962 (resized).jpg1534465178467-1000390962 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2707 5 years ago

Great score! Grats dude!

#2743 5 years ago

Posted an image earlier, here:

#2756 5 years ago
Quoted from chaosrooster:

Has anyone out there heard of this one? I've had an issue with my Pinbot from the day I've owned it where every now and then the pop bumpers going off will activate the clear lift ramp to raise for no reason. Usually when this happens hitting any other switch in the game will activate the ramp again lowering it back down. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this isn't part of the game's rules, any idea how to fix it?

Last night I finally managed to reach the sun and hit the special. I'd never done it before, what an awesome feeling! Rolling over the score seems like a distant dream lol. My top score is 5.6 mil.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-ramp-up-firing-constantly-at-game-start/page/2#post-4420612

See if this helps. Shorted or bad wiring issue on the same column

#2762 5 years ago

Again, sounds like wrong wiring or short on this column. Especially if you rebuilt the pops. Follow the circuit carefully and verify how each switch is wired.

Does all the switches on this column works in test mode? When the left pop switch do not work, what is the position of the lift ramp or visor?

This might help you track it down.

#2771 5 years ago
Quoted from RichWolfson:

I teach all my "kids" not only how to start a game

Now try to teach them how to start only ONE game. That's a whole another ball game, at least for me!

2 months later
#2894 5 years ago

Many have clearcoated Pinbot without issues. How long after CC are they suppose to appear, those issues?

3 weeks later
#2918 5 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I only recently discovered that Pinbot is a great game

yes sir!

1 month later
#3055 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

What about this bizarre “post” I have to the left of the robot? As you can see, it is actually a screw wrapped in tape.
What is this supposed to be? I assume that is not a factory thing?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have it like this:

#3057 5 years ago

I forgot, in any case, I strongly suggest adding a washer underneath the post otherwise the playfield will get chew up from taking a beating. This a smaller size post. Mine was broken prior and another post screwed just in front.

8d87d0131cefce32d2e9b463e9f1a7120e9f52b2 (resized).jpg8d87d0131cefce32d2e9b463e9f1a7120e9f52b2 (resized).jpg
#3129 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Does anyone know what post that is in the picture that I am missing I went through the manual and swear they don’t label that post. The one I ordered is too large a screw for that space ?
If someone has extra I’d buy it even used
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

6-32, https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4195

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-restoration-underway/page/3#post-3927245

#3132 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Guess I orderd the wrong one again.
Any idea if this is a part that does come back in stock?

May be check other suppliers.

#3134 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Found one somewhere else. Bought a few to try to justify shipping
Thanks

I was going to suggest checking what size t-nut you had underneath. In case someone at some point replaced the 6-32 by a 8-32.

I think it was originally a 6-32 t-nut because it was so close from the edge of the playfield visor gap.

#3142 5 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Hey guys, need a little help here. I am in the process of trying to get my Pinbot into somewhat playable condition. The post circled below from a reference photo is missing on my machine. I know I need the red star plastic piece but I have no idea what metal post goes there. The post looks like it supports the lower left side of the upper playfield. Can someone clue me in on what part I need to order??
I am also missing the wireform tunnel that leads from the upper playfield to the right flipper. Any ideas on where to source one of those?
Much thanks.
[quoted image]

I have this setup for the post you are looking for.

#3146 5 years ago

That’s a fantastic photo for me to use as a reference, thanks so much!

You got it buddy.

1 week later
#3186 5 years ago

Question on the shooter lane gate. Mine seems to be slowing the ball down a lot when it goes through it. I am wondering if there are supposed to be washers underneath it to raise it up a little more or do I bend the wire gate somehow to lessen the tension??

That's how I have it setup. No washer underneath. Make sure the wire form opens enough, bend the leg as needed.

7d8fd11a2ab5eb82ba5d1cf775bef26cc3c4f09b.jpg7d8fd11a2ab5eb82ba5d1cf775bef26cc3c4f09b.jpg
#3219 5 years ago

Can someone do me a favor and post a picture of your back box hinges and how they mount? My machine is missing the hinges and I bought a set off eBay that said they were off a PinBot but the holes do not match up with what is on my back box. I'm stumped. Thanks!

Hope it helps.

#3220 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Has anyone run into the top of the moving target not being level?previous owner used black tape to level.
The frame looks intact. I haven’t investigated the bracket arm yet..[quoted image]

Make sure you have this piece and adjust the screws underneath on each side. Mine was missing the bracket and I had to chase it down.

As a side note, a previous owner also glued a shim on top of the target bank to level it off...

1 week later
#3266 5 years ago

Can you disable planet carry over in settings?

#3267 5 years ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

Bottom populated. Playfield set in. Now time to repopulate the top! The end is near!
[quoted image][quoted image]

New pop bodies would been nice! Still, looks clean man!

1 week later
#3324 5 years ago

Talking Capacitors,

What if a game (Pinbot) was working fine for 3-4 games and then out of the sudden some coils would start to be weak. Not able to fully actuate (ex: Raise drop targets). Different coils.

Let the game sit one day and things get back to normal.

Any clue? A particular set capacitors? Some faulty bridge rectifiers?

#3333 5 years ago

Measuring shafts...

Sorry I could not resist.

#3382 5 years ago

Did you re-install your old vortex or a new one?

If it's a new one, there are a few steps before them working properly.

#3407 5 years ago
Quoted from cngizbleevng:

I'd like to get your opinion on whether it's worth having both Pinbot and Bride of Pinbot. I currently have Pinbot and I love the 'fembot' theme of Bride, but is the game significantly different that owning both is not redundant? Jackbot looks just like pinbot, so I'm not thinking about getting one of those.
Opinions please?

I long time had BOP on my wish list as well. Not that much nowdays. I'd rather have something more different.

It's a great game still!

1 week later
#3441 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Risk reward... Sun only lights adv planet for special so you can use the planets to get a free game (miss the special and drain and it goes away, so risk) or use the planet bonus to help you get free game via replay score. Reward for getting as close as possible to sun without reaching it.

I think I set me Sun to extra ball. I could not care less about an extra credit

#3446 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

When I turn on unlimited extra balls, Pinbot becomes the unending game from hell. Thats why I keep him at factory reset adjustments, so turning him over is harder. My best game with unlimited EB’s was an unending 50 million plus game that I had to just walk away from. Thats a 5x turnover. That is how dangerous extra balls are on Pinbot. I only need 5 good balls on pinbot to turn him over. My Wife had me set him to 5 ball play for her, and he became a 9999999 high score table idiot. 5 balls with factory extra balls = turn me over.

Fair enough.

For me, rarely I'll go for the planets. If I happens to get a few, I'll try hard to get to Jupiter (EB). Then if I feel like it's going well I'll try and go for the Sun (EB). It will rarely happen on the same ball as I don't go for it. I never go for Sun.

1 week later
#3474 5 years ago

I use this. It wipes off very clean, does not dry off like other I used and smells delicious!

#3490 5 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

On the back of the cabinet, right below the headbox latch.

I don't believe Pinbot should have a latch from factory.

#3500 5 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

hi guys can anybody help me to see if this pinbot they are offering me has a working multiball?i have a video of it

Sure, post the video to youtube and send the link!

1 week later
#3540 5 years ago

3D printing

Someone has the 3D model files for both light baffles in Pinbot backbox? The mask and the 5 lights.

Thanks for sharing!

#3561 5 years ago

I used frosted 1smd non-ghosting whites for my yellow inserts. The rest is color matched. I think one of the goal to avoid having yellow/orange/red inserts look the same.

#3582 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

I don't remember giving anyone permission to print my mask baffle other than shapeways. I don't think pinball life would be too keen on people printing their mouth baffle either.

People can craft their own mods as they want. What's the harm here?

Worst case I'll just measure and print a few different ones. A friend offered his 3D printer for my pinball needs.

But if someone was to share the 3D plans even better. I don't plan on selling nor giving away the parts but the plans I could not care less.

#3589 4 years ago

There used to be a chest grid decal with protective film for sale. That would probably be your best option.

Like this

ebay.com link: Pinbot Pinball Machine Insert Decals

1 week later
#3628 4 years ago

This.

Problem with mine though, on the left side , the guide sticks too far left and the ball cannot go UP the inlane up to the switch because it's hitting the wireform dividing the left outlane/inlane. See picture.

A bit annoying but hey...

And old guide mashed up
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3635 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Can you take two more photos?
1. directly above the frame and the flipper "hinge" so we can see that the frame is just above the height of the flipper
2. ball guide centered with frame end in bottom part of pic, so we can see how far away the guide is from lining up with the end of the frame
I'll go look at mine to compare.
For great Williams pinball ball action, it is essential that the ball can moonwalk easily, which requires:
A. alignment (your problem)
B. switch height being just right

Ill try to get pictures.

Both frames are identical so I doubt Cliffy sent me the wrong thing. It was not doing that prior to by restoration tough...

#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

My cliffy doesn’t do that plutonium

Do you have the enhanced version?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Plumonium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club?tu=Plumonium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.