20240112_135811 (resized).jpg
IMG_5901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#780 8 years ago

Thanks again, btw. Muhaaaa...

#782 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I also missed out on a nice set of used ones earlier today.

When I change these out, you can have first dibs on the original ones. They are actually in very nice shape.

#795 8 years ago

I'd like a new ramp flap. Anyone know if those are available? It looks like the Jackbot one is the same part number but not very many search results for them.

#798 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Buy a sheet of blue spring steel from PBR and make your own. You'd just need to measure the original with a caliper to make sure you order the correct thickness.

Sorry, I meant the whole lift ramp assembly, B-11239.

BAA is OOS and the rest are listed from overseas vendors. http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-JB-B11239&Category_Code=LAST&Product_Count=38

3 weeks later
#829 8 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

At first boot usually sounds are fine. All sounds accounted for. After a while of idling or playing, sounds will start to drop out. Music, sound effects, definitely voice. It's hard to pinpoint any particular pattern.

I'm a new Pinbot owner and have the same problem. It isn't super often, but every once in awhile a game will start missing 2/3rd of the sounds. A new game starts and everything is fine. It had some older prototype ROM's and I've replaced them with the newest set which actually added a chip in an empty slot on the sound board. I'm pretty sure it had the sound problem before and after.

1 week later
#840 8 years ago

I'll have a bunch of leftover plastics when I get around to putting in the CPR set, most of them still in pretty good shape. Unfortunately I think that one is broke on mine as well. Visor plastic looks good though...

1 month later
#888 8 years ago

Actually it's in the manual but it's also a typo calling out the lane change style switch. You "could" use it but the 10A-48 is the correct one. Marco even lists both switches under their game specific parts listing which doesn't help either.

Capture_(resized).PNGCapture_(resized).PNG

#890 8 years ago

I'll be listing a bunch of plastics here soon. No, not the blue one.

#893 8 years ago

Yep, I have one for you. Let me get a pic. PM me your email.

4 weeks later
#905 8 years ago

Nice! I didn't see those, but I grabbed his last Mini-PF that was just sitting on the table like it was no big deal.

4 months later
#1028 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Anyone know where to get that sticker for the visor drop down that makes the arrows look continuous when the visor is open?

I have one I can throw in the mail to you for $10.

1 month later
#1052 7 years ago

I had an incorrect rubber mounted on the left side of the visor which was intermittently rubbing causing issues with the visor going up/down. Lots of reasons for this thing to act up.

2 weeks later
#1069 7 years ago

Yep. Just like LED's....

1 month later
#1169 7 years ago

I hosed this mini-PF royally but it started out brand new and might be an improvement on somebody's PB. PM me if anyone wants it for the cost of shipping.

20161023_160216 (resized).jpg20161023_160216 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1281 7 years ago

Get out a grinder cause those repro ramps suck!

3 weeks later
#1357 7 years ago

Just finished adding a https://www.playfield-protectors.com/ to my Pinbot. Was easy to do and makes the PF look great. These things are great for older playfields with raised/cupping inserts and wear that affects ball travel.

20161227_131908 (resized).jpg20161227_131908 (resized).jpg

9 months later
#1872 6 years ago

Finally got to the Sun yesterday! Ended up earning 6 credits, lol.

#1878 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Hey guys. I'm picking up a pinbot today and looking forward to fixing it up. Does anyone have a link to a thread or website where someone documented repairing the grid area with a decal? I've searched and searched and can't find anything. I've read vids guide for water slide decals but I'm trying to determine whether I need to clear the playfield before applying the decal. Thanks

If you need the decal itself, I have one for sale.

3 months later
#2027 6 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does anyone sell the little plastic shuttle piece above the vortex? It’s missing on my game.

That's going to be tough to find. They don't include one in the CPR plastic set. You might have to troll Ebay for a game getting parted out or have one made.

2 weeks later
#2142 6 years ago

Typical. How much are they asking?

#2186 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m scared to do it, but I think I just have to lift that mylar and attempt to clean and restore the playfield.

You can do it. Plenty of freeze, and plastic razor blades. Freeze, wait and work the plastic razor blade underneath the mylar. When you freeze it enough it almost pops off on its own. Be patient and let it work for a bit, and never PULL. Sometimes it's hard to get a piece started but if you just work around until you find the weak edge that helps. I got all the mylar off my Pinbot with no paint loss.

I found a spray called Orange 909 turns the glue into jelly and works great. https://www.amazon.com/Sprayway-SW909-Industrial-Orange-Degreaser/dp/B014I369BI Good luck...

#2189 6 years ago

Never tried the flour and alcohol. Sounds like a big doughy mess to me. The spray stays where you spray it, wait a few minutes (not a lot) and scrape it off with a plastic razor blade. Turns the glue into jelly.

#2192 6 years ago

Yes, the 909 will get the glue off after the mylar is gone but works about 10x faster than Goo Gone. There's more than one way to skin a Playfield...errr cat.

#2194 6 years ago

I also did a HS. The mylar came off nicely but yeah, the glue seemed like it was a different formula or something.

#2205 6 years ago

YES! I also need a new sticker please. Can pay in crypto...

#2215 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Do you working link for the Orange 909? Is it the same as this? Sprayway SW909 Industrial Heavy Duty Orange Power Plus Degreaser, 15 oz amazon.com link »

That's the same stuff. They just changed the look of the can.

#2233 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Link is broken. Please help me locate this product? Is it called C-909 degreaser like this link??? Any other recommended sources for this product???
amazon.com link »

https://www.amazon.com/Sprayway-SW909-Industrial-Orange-Degreaser/dp/B014I369BI/ref=sr_1_1

2 weeks later
#2322 6 years ago

Can you loosen that screw and raise up the "stopper"?

2 months later
#2448 5 years ago

This never happens to me, but every time I have a party or take my Pinbot to a show someone manages to get the ball stuck in the 5000 hole but on top of the "Z" shaped wire that bobs up and down. Usually with a slow roll over the wire and into the hole. Anyone else experience this? It seems like a design flaw but I'd really like to sort it out if someone has a good idea. Thanks..

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club?tu=Leeb18509 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.