IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_1351 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1103 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chosen_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1774 6 years ago

Hey guys, just joined the club!

Mine has a black spiral, I'm guessing there's probably nothing unique about this, but I thought it was interesting.

My right sling plastic is broken, does anyone have a replacement they can sell me?

#1778 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I'd say I have an extra. Let me look.
I also have a basically fully populated playfield that I am using for parts on my rebuild. If you need some odd things that you are having trouble finding I might be able to help you guys out. Just PM me what you might need. It had been robbed of some part before I picked it up but it still has a ton of stuff on it

Thanks man, pm sent

#1779 6 years ago
Quoted from mwiz:

Hello,
WTB: back ramp. In bad shape or broken is fine. This is for a personal project.
Thanks!

There's one on eBay

#1780 6 years ago

Still looking for the right sling plastic

#1782 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Hey Guys, asking this for someone else and for my own general interest. Is there anywhere on the driver board that you can tap into a 12V and Ground line, to add a mod too? If so, could you please let me know which connector and pin/wire colour, this would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance

I believe there's 12v power on the power supply you can pull from, I'll drag out a manual tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it first, unless you want to check the wires with your multimeter, should be pretty easy

#1792 6 years ago

Speaking of pinbot. I have an issue with the voice and sounds. The music is loud but the speech and sound effects are almost nonexistent. I adjusted the pot N the board to no avail. I have a new set of ROMs on order. Anyone have any other ideas

My first to do, would be to replace the capacitors on the soundcard, if they are original they are way way past expiration.

if you have any sound from the voices and sound effects, the roms are good, and the 6802 that controls sound is good, if sound is not adjusting and staying quiet, but you can still make out that the game is processing sound, then look at replacing the volume pot or caps.

#1795 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Anyone have a working extra display? Just one of the 7 digit panels?

I'd like to have the xpin red and blue led displays, I'll sell you the display you need if you can help me find a set

#1797 6 years ago

Maybe check for cold solder joints on the soundboard pins, repin the connector

1 month later
#1880 6 years ago

I put that decal on using the wet method. Went on perfectly. Just research the wet method for decals. I used soapy water and not windex. I didn’t clear coat

Yup, don’t use glass cleaner, you’ll be sorry you did

1 month later
#1918 6 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Greetings,
I finally have some of the PinBot stainless speaker panels I designed back in Feb/March, available!
I think I have PM'd everyone who expressed interest at that time. If you were expressed interest and did NOT receive a PM from me today, please get in touch.
Supply is VERY LIMITED so if/as slots become available, I will work my way down the list. Feel free to reach out if you are only just now hearing about these and might be interested, but as I said... supply is very limited!

Pics? Haven’t seen these

2 months later
#2266 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

I also have this light baffle for the visor and mouth in the back box ready for printing. "Pinbot circuits activated!" I wanted to incorporate the eyes into pinball life's baffle:
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3928

Cool! If I need them when I start fixing my game up I’d like to buy a set possibly!

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Here's a video of my LED installation. At the end you can see how my light baffle mockup works.
» YouTube video

Is it just me, or is the vid messed up on YouTube? The video keeps pausing, but the audio and tracking keeps moving

1 month later
#2364 5 years ago

Does anyone have pics of the full cliffys set?

1 week later
#2405 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I've got that set up on my PINBOT....red vs blue!!
Some peeps don't like it bc it washes out the plastics and their artwork (which is true) but it doesn't eat at me like it does the purists.

Do warm white for GI, then red vs blue for the star posts, and light them up with their respective color, best look imo

1 month later
#2456 5 years ago

Yes, there’s voice , it’s usually a chip on the soundboard, I’m sure someone here can point you in the right direction

2 months later
#2635 5 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I have developed a Pinduino board for System 11 games! This opens up another great era of games for interactive lighting (and other mods) controlled by the open source Pinduino platform. The first game I've developed code for is pinbot. Let me know what you think!

Code is available: https://github.com/elyons/professor_pinball_pinduino_sketches/blob/master/Pinbot/Pinbot.ino
Plug and play kits for Pinbot are for sale in my Pinside shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball/01860-pinduino-pinbot-interactive-lighting-for-the-ramps
I need to get one of those new ramps as this would look great on that!

VERY cool stuff! Finally System 11!!!!

Thank you for making this... do you have one of those handy diy guides like the bop ramps??

3 weeks later
#2737 5 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Neat! I never knew that about Pinbot.

Certainly someone here has a sample game with that eeprom ... anyone out there?

1 week later
#2772 5 years ago
Quoted from RichWolfson:

I teach all my "kids" not only how to start a game, but how to play with their friends on multiplayer. And when I show them how to turn the machine on or off, they always say, "all pinball machines have the on/off switch there?" Yup. All of them is what I say. It's like a big secret that they are now privy to.
I love passing on the wisdom and joy! And there is nothing like the joy when they get to put initials up for a high score!
///Rich

Try remembering that ghostbusters and the other new sterns have the switch on the head, it will blow their minds

3 months later
#3026 5 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

For the switch you will have to carefully drill the plastic pegs (two?) that hold the switch together. Then even more carefully separate the switch and move the lever to the other set of holes. Practice on the old one first.
[quoted image]

Use a razor blade to pry in to the switch to separate the plastic. Once you have it all back together be sure to test the switch and make sure nothing went back into it incorrectly

8 months later
#3788 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Starting the upgrades....[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So, do you hit your knees on those pincups? I thought they were supposed to go on the outside of the game

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chosen_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club?tu=Chosen_S and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.